TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I love sugar and Sai and Obito and Naruto's daddy and Shino and Kiba and perverts and...

Sai: *puts a hand over Jess' mouth* I'm sorry, she's... Hyper and won't shut-up. *sweat drop*
Previously...

I was stuck in a car with Ino, Sakura, Naruto and Sai. Ino and Sakura were driving me crazy. I turned the music up until it felt like my ears were gonna bleed. Sai had ear plugs in, so he didn't notice. Naruto opted to stick his head out of the window.
Kendra was driving with Kakashi, Oni, Gaara and Sasuke. Oni's pissed at both Sasuke and Gaara. Gaara and Sasuke fought in the back seat. While Kaitlin drove with Orochimaru, Itachi, Rachael and Kankuro. Itachi was on the verge of tears, Rachael was close to beating him. Kankuro had to pee and Kaitlin wasn't going to pull over to let him.
Right now, we're all on the side of the road, discussing a trade.


Jess: I'll trade you Naruto for Orochimaru.
Kaitlin: But I kinda like him. He's quiet. *pets Orochimaru*
Jess: But... I want teh Owochimawu. *sad puppy eyes*
Kaitlin: Okay, take him then.
Jess: Yay! *dances*
Kendra: Is that all you wanted? You don't want to get rid of those two? *point to Sakura and Ino*
Jess: Nope. I got plans for those two. *smirks evily*
Sai: What are you gonna do?
Jess: *whispers in his ear*
Sai: Good plan.
Kendra: Any more trades?
Kaitlin: Nope.
Jess: Nuh-uh.

Five minutes later, in Kaitlin's car...

Itachi: How come you wouldn't marry my brother?
Naruto: Because he smells funny.
Rachael: Yeah. He does.
Itachi: *agrees*
Kankuro: I still have to pee.
Kaitlin: Why didn't you go when we pulled over?
Kankuro: Because... There were people there and I get stage fright.
Rachael: *snickers*

In Kendra's car...

Gaara: Oni, are you mad at me?
Oni: Humph. *looks out the window*
Gaara: Is it because I fought with Sasuke? If so, I'm sorry. *sad puppy eyes*
Oni: *ignores him*

In Jess' car...

Sai: That was a really good idea. Even though we have to sit with the snake man now.
Orochimaru: I resent that.
Jess: Quiet, you. *reaches back and flicks Orochimaru on the nose*
Obito: *giggles*
Yondamine: So, he used the re-animation jutsu to bring us back, eh? Who did you use for the living sacrifice?
Jess: *giggles* People who won't be missed.
Yondamine: Okay then. *smiles*


To Be Continued ...