TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. And I don't know why I insist to torture myself like this. *sigh* Oh well...
Well, I was hesitant about taking this trip. Mostly because of what happened the last time. But more because I didn't want to deal with Itachi again. But Kendra came up with a simple solution to that one. Put him in a different car. Yeah, that works.


Jess: Okay, so we all know where were going and how to get there?
Kendra: *nods*
Kaitlin: Uh-huh.
Jess: Okay... Wait. Kendra, you're not driving. I remember what happened last time I let you drive.
Kendra: What? Are you gonna let Oni drive then?
Jess: *looks over at Oni*
Oni: *talking to a tree*
Jess: Good point. But don't start speeding, the last thing you need after getting arested is a ticket. Okay?
Kendra: Yes, mother.
Kaitlin: *slaps Kendra*
Jess: *smiles* Thank you Kaitlin.
Kaitlin: Anytime, kiddo.

Five miuntes later, in Jess' car...

Jess: *turns the radio up*
Sai: *puts in ear plugs*
Ino: *talking above the music* So, I think we should just tie him up somewhere and just be rid of him once and for all.
Sakura: *talking just as loud as Ino* I agree. That way, we have a better shot with Sasuke.
Naruto: *looking out the window*
Jess: I wanna kill them... I want to kill them both...
Sai: *pats Jess' on the leg*
Jess: *turns the radio up more*

In Kendra's car...

Oni: Oh my God. You're actually going the speed limit!
Gaara: I miss the vroom vroom fast car stuff. *sad puppy face*
Kendra: I can't. Jess said no.
Kakashi: Which is a good thing. Cause you don't wanna get in trouble again.
Kendra: True. *sigh*
Sasuke: ...

In Kaitlin's car...

Kaitlin: I swear, if you do not shut the fuck up. I'll kill you.
Itachi: I was just asking if we were there yet.
Rachael: We just started driving five minutes ago. Of course we're not there yet you moron!
Itachi: *sniffles*
Orochimaru: *snickers*
Kankuro: Umm... I have to go to the bathroom.

In Jess' car...

Jess: *on the verge of tears*
Ino: *screaming over the music*
Sakura: *screaming as well*
Sai: *holding his head between his knees*
Naruto: *sticking his head out the window*

In Kendra's car...

Kendra: Why is Naruto sticking his head out the window?
Oni: Maybe he want's someone to cut it off?
Sasuke: *glares at Oni*
Oni: Don't look at me teme!
Gaara: *slaps Sasuke*
Kakashi: Use the walkie-talkies and find out. *hands over a walkie-talkie*
Sasuke & Gaara: *fighting in the back seat*
Oni: *watching the fight* I want some pop-corn.
Kendra: *looking at the fight in the rear-view mirror* Uuuhhh... You talk to her. I'm busy. Kick his ass Gaara!
Kakashi: Oh, okay. *talking to the walkie-talkie* Hey Jess, this is Kakashi and we were just wondering why Naruto's got his head out of the window?

Three minutes later...

Kakashi: Hello? Jess? Sai? You there? HELLLOOOOO?! *throws the walkie talkie down* They aren't answering.
Kendra: *sigh* Okay, we'll just have to go up there then. *presses on the gas pedal*
Gaara: Yay! Go fast! Go fast! *slaps Sasuke again*
Sasuke: Stop slapping me!
Gaara: Make me!
Oni: Both of you shut-up!
Gaara: Oni?
Oni: *pouting*
Kendra: *pulls the car up right next to Jess'* Kakashi, roll down your window.
Kakashi: *rolls down the window*
Jess: *looks over at the other car, completly pissed off and rolls her window down*
Kendra: You okay?
Jess: *shakes her head no and pretends to shoot herself in the head*
Kendra: You wanna trade people?
Jess: *nods*
Kakashi: Okay, we'll pull over then.


To Be Continued ...
Chapter end notes: Haha. I win. oh and this has nothing to do with the story, but I'm on a small project with my drawing. It's called "Same pose, different people." And OMG, I colored them. *dies*