TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N:This chaper is brought to you by... Nothing in particular, I was just bored.

Oh and I'm thinking about turning this into a Round Robin, any thoughts?
-------

Since a lot of our time is spent in the kitchen, Itachi had the brilliant idea of having a cook-off to see who the best cook in the house is. I disagreed at first because obviously, I'm the best cook in the house. But then that shark-head had to come out and challenge me. So, we're having a cook-off, damn it.
We stole the Iron Chef stage and Chouji is our head judge. Scary, huh?


Chouji: Alright. The first challenge is breakfast. And your secret ingredient is... Cheese!
Itachi: *scoffs*
Kisame: *giggles*
Jess: *smirks*
Baki: *sweat drop*
Tsunade: *hiccup*
Chouji: Okay, go. Start already.
Jess: *does the 'I'm better than you bitches' Sasuke walk*
Tsunade: *throws an empty sake bottle at Kisame*

Half way through the first challenge...

Naruto: *acting as host* Okay, it looks like Tsunade passed out. Good one Granny. Baki is still trying to figure out what to make, while the other three are actually working without trying to sabotage anyone... Whoops, spoke too soon.
Jess: *just dumped a whole thing of salt in Kisame's eggs* Hehehe... *sneaks off*
Sakura: *acting as co-host* I wonder if the judges will have something to say about that. *looks at Chouji*
Chouji: isn't paying attention*

At the end of the challenge...

Naruto: First up, Itachi. Who made uh... Sakura, what is that supposed to be?
Sakura: I don't know.
Itachi: It's my special cheesy-hash browns! *smiles*
Chouji: *takes a bite* Meh. Not bad.
Naruto: Chouji, you are either the dumbest person I've ever met or the bravest.
Sakura: Next is Baki. Oh my God. Is that...?
Naruto: Looks like it.
Chouji: I'm not eating this.
Baki: I'm sorry, I panicked!
Naruto: You panicked so you decided to shred some cheese and put it into cereal? Dude... Even I'M not that stupid.
Sakura: And this is coming from a guy who mixes ramen and milk.
Naruto: Sakura... *sad puppy face*
Sakura: Next is Jess, who made an omelet. Oh Chouji is sooo lucky!
Chouji: Hell yes! *eats it in one bite* Mmmm...
Naruto: What Chouji, you couldn't share? Huh?
Chouji: I'm the judge, I get to eat. You're the host, you get to talk. We're all good at different things Naruto.
Naruto: *grumbles*
Sakura: Next is Tsunade-sama, who made... A hunk of cheese with a side of sake. Nice. *fake smile*
Chouji: ...
Tsunade: What? Not gonna eat it? Fine, I will. *drinks the sake*
Sakura: ...
Naruto: ...
Kisame: My turn!
Chouji: *takes one bit of Kisame's omelet and gags* Oh my God. That's the worst thing I've ever tasted. Blech. Hey Sasuke!
Sasuke: No.
Naruto: So Chouji, do we have a winner?
Chouji: Jess wins! Now go make me another, woman.
Jess: *glares* Excuse me?
Chouji: Meep. I didn't say thing. Sasuke did!
Sasuke: Hn?

Five minutes later...

Sasuke: *twitching on the floor with a bloody nose*
Naruto: Well, that was fun to watch!
Sakura: *smacks Naruto*
Naruto: OW!
Sakura: *smiles* Now stay tuned for the next challenge, it's sure to be... Err... Fun?


WHAT? We have to do this again? That's it, I'm out. *leaves*


END.