TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't own Naruto.

Special Guest; Kendra. And just know that I do NOT accept this sort of behavior in real-life. And I would never actually write this unless there was a good reason. And the good reason was that Kendra said I could borrow all of her anime if I wrote this. Plus, I had an acute case of writers block and needed suggestions.
Um... I got nothing on this. Just... Some people are really stupid and get them selves into extremly stupid situations.


Asuma: *watching the news*
Gai: *walks in and looks at the tv* Oh my... JESS!
Jess: *in the kitchen, hiding the ramen* What?
Asuma: Uh... You need to come in here and see this!
Jess: What are you watching?
Gai: The news.
Asuma: *punches Gai* Shut-up moron, she hates the news.
Gai: Oww... Uh, I mean... Fast & Furious 2.
Jess: Oh, that one sucked.
Asuma: It's Tokyo Drift, Gai's a moron. Now hurry up and get in here!
Jess: *squees, runs in and jumps in Asuma's lap* Wee... *looks at the tv* Hey this isn't Tokyo- OH MY GOD! Is that...?
Asuma: Yep.
Jess: And...?
Gai: Uh-huh.
Jess: When did they...?
Asuma: Half an hour ago.
Jess: Oh shit.
News Lady: The police are currently in pursit of the stolen vehicle and road blocks have been set up...
Jess: *turns off the tv* What the hell were those two thinking?

Earlier that day...

Gaara: Hey, I found one! *points to a black and silver GTO*
Kendra: Sweet! Does it have NoS?
Gaara: *peeks in the car window* Yup.
Kendra: Nice. Jess' will love it.
Gaara: She had better...
Car owner: Hey, what do you think you're doing?
Kendra: Gaara?
Gaara: *smirks and throws sand in the dudes face*
Kendra: Nice. *picks the lock, jumps in the car and hot-wires it.* C'mon partner!
Gaara: I'm comming. *get's in the car and the two take off*

Nearly twenty minutes later...

Gaara: Do you hear that?
Kendra: Yup. They're sirens.
Gaara: That's bad, huh?
Kendra: Yep. *presses harder on the gas pedal*

Back at the house...

Jess: *pacing around the living room holding head* Oh my God. Oh my God. What were they thinking. Oh my God. This is bad...
Kiba: Looks like we lost fun Jess and mommy's coming back.
Hinata: I thought she only acted like mommy when she was drunk?
Shino: No, she acts like this when she's worried too. When she's drunk, that's mean mommy. The kind of mommy that'll throw you through a glass door for being a perv.
Jess: Shit! *grabs the phone and calls Kendra's cell*
Kendra: *on the phone* Hello.
Jess: What the fuck do you think you're doing!?
Kendra: Uh... Driving?
Jess: In a stolen car?
Kendra: Heh... Yeah.
Jess: *sigh* Dude, you know that I'd do anything for you. Hell, I'd kill someone for you, but I'm not going to bust you out of jail.
Kendra: Oh come on.. Holy sh- Gaara, talk to Jess. *hands the phone off*
Gaara: Hello?
Jess: Gaara... What the hell were you thinking? Do you have any idea how much trouble you're going to be in? Tell her to stop the car now!
Gaara: *turns to Kendra* Jess wants you to stop the car.
Kendra: *in the background* Uh, how about no? Oh shit!
Jess: Oh Jesus Christ... Gaara... Gaara! *line goes dead* Shit. Turn the tv back on!


When the tv was back on, the chase was over. And to just give you the simplest version of what happened after that, I'll give you the list of charges. Wreakless driving, assult, thieft, assult on a police officer, resisting arrest and speeding. No one is the house is sure if we want to get them out yet. And if we do, we'll probably only get Gaara out.

END.


-----
A/N: I'm so sorry if this wasn't the least bit funny. But I kinda have writers block at the moment. Nothing funny is going through my head, just serious things. T_T
So some help would be great. I mean, if you want to... No pressure or anything.