TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Special guest apperance by, Oni Chan! Whoot! Sorry, I had to.

So, I still don't own anything aside from myself. And the fact I had to do this a few hours ago for my little brother.
It was four-thirty in the frikken morning when the entire house was woken up by a high pitched scream. At first I thought it was Sakura, walking in on Naruto and Sasuke. But...

Gaara: *screaming*
Everyone: *goes and sees what the fuss is about*
Gaara: *still screaming*
Me: How long do you think he can keep that up?
Temari: *pulls out a watch*

Exactly two minutes and fifteen seconds later...

Gaara: *stop screaming and holds up his teddy bear* He... He... *cries*
Oni: *pats Gaara on the head* Don't worry panda-kun. We'll fix him.
Me: Who's this 'we' you're referring to?
Oni: *grabs katana*
Me: *throws hands in the air* Okay then... You, go get my sewing kit. You, go get some sugar or some sort of caffine. You, stand there and look pretty. You, get the bear into the O.R. . Now people, we don't have a lot of time to lose. Chop-chop.

Seconds later...

Sai: *standing around looking pretty*
Kakashi: *goes to make coffee*
Asuma: *get's the sewing kit, while smoking in the house*
Sakura: *takes the teddy bear into the O.R. (aka the club house in the back yard)*

In the O.R. ...

Me: *putting mask and gloves on* Okay, how is he?
Sakura: *looking at x-rays (aka Naruto's purple crayon drawings)* He's stable for the moment, but if we don't put the stuffing back soon... *sniffles*
Me: Get a grip woman! You're a professional, so put those tears away.
Sakura: Yes ma'am.
Kakashi: *comes in with coffee* Here's your caffine.
Me: That's disgusting. Don't we have any pixie stix or kool-aid?
Kakashi: Oh... Yeah, hold on.
Me: *rolls eyes* Baka...

After the kool-aid is made and the sewing kit arrives...

Gaara: *crying*
Me: Oni, can you try and calm him down. Maybe try and find out what happened?
Oni: No problem. *goes to comfort Gaara*
Me: Okay, is everything ready?
Sai: Yup.
Me: You're not supposed to talk. Just shhhh... Stand there and be pretty.


It was an hour long surgery. And I have to admit that we almost lost him when there was a sudden stuffing leak. Never thought I'd say this but, I'm glad Sakura was around. As of right now Teddy is recovering nicely and is going to be released any day now. I still don't know exactly what happened to Teddy, but Oni said that Gaara mumbled something about a bannanna, Akamaru, a flashlight and the fishtank. Yeah, I'd rather not know.

END.