TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 19] LikedPrinter


Summary: Just a few poems that I felt were good enough to share with you guys. Hopefully, if you don't mind tell me what you think of them because these come from my heart and I want to know what my fellow author peers think.[Former Title All You Can Do Is Wonder]



Update: Chapter 26: Heal Me You are my perfect and you show your soul to me, Just show it to the world too, for me? Lemme know what you think Thanks and Much Love, Uzumaki_Fluff!!
Rating: 12/12A
Category: Non-Naruto Fiction > Poems
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 26 Completed: No
Words: 3903 Read: 27032
Published: 18/01/07 Updated: 25/06/07



1. All You Can Do Is Wonder by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (103 words)
Hello all this is the first poem that I ever felt like sharing with you guys..I feel that this appropiatly fits for the character Haku..

I don't own Naruto, just I write random poetry in my lovely depression..
2. I Anticipate by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (58 words)
*sighs* Okay this is one of the best poems that I feel I have written and just thought and thought about it and realized it applies to quite a handful of the Ninjas on Naruto. It a poem about finding that one point or rather place where you are at peace and truly happy. I hope that you guys enjoy it and give some feedback on it. Amanda
3. One Day I will Show You by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (143 words)
Hi all!! Next poem..it is just something that kinda just came to me right at this moment. This is one that is going out to my underdogs early on in the series. Lee, Naruto and Konohamaru oddly enough three that I have felt that I have connected with. It is called "One day I will Show You"
4. Wonderous State by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (174 words)
Hello, once again, and I give you yet another poem..which is fitting of a character from Naruto, a series that I regreatablly do not own. This poem is dedicated to my favorite lazy ninja, Shikamaru..Enjoy!!
5. You Did It Again by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (191 words)
I wrote this poem it broke my heart, and that I had a het couple in mind is just wow..I present a SasuSaku influenced poem..it is love i think don't know yet..
6. My Curse, My Blessing by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (110 words)
I sat and listened to tons, and tons of songs and this poem just came to me. I was in a Hinata-ish mood, and so this is a Hinata Poem!! Tell me what you think, okay?


7. My Scars by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (135 words)
Well this is my Kakashi poem Dedication..enjoy and tell me what you think..please and thank you?
8. Wonderment by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (115 words)
Well look here another one that just came to me, I love this one soo much, because it makes so much sense to me...tell me what you think of it please??
9. This by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (116 words)
Yup another poem, fourth in two days. A new record, it is kinda sad but then again very hopeful if you look at it the right way..
10. Unanswered Question by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (270 words)
Another poem for your viewing and reading pleasure..one of my personal best..tell me what you think!!
11. Aimless by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (167 words)
Wee!! Chapter 11?? 11 poems that I feel confident enough to share with you!! Yay!!
12. Stop by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (106 words)
Non Naruto..but a poem non the less...enjoy my babies
13. What You Do by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 2] Liked (148 words)
Short poem from Naruto to Sakura..Does she know what she does to him??
14. Stained Souls by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (113 words)
This poem is the inspriation of my latest fic, so if you read it, read the fic, because other than desperation this may be my best work yet!
15. Look To the Sky by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 2] Liked (150 words)
My bittersweet poem, spawned from my moving fiasco..I don't mean to burst any bubbles..
16. Lost Wonder by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (154 words)
Well this is an original poem, stemming from the fact that my birthday is coming up in 10 days, May 10th and this is when I start to feel extra reflective on things. I am going to be 20 and I don't feel that I am fit for this strange hood called adulthood..
17. Anger by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 2] Liked (144 words)
Dedicated to todays events...and in honor of Akira-san. We did it, he is gone ((Hopefully)), and maybe we can be in peace once more.
18. Regret and Guilt by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (162 words)
Overflowing thought from last nights fiasco. So sorry guys I am thinking way to much, but still this is inside of me at the moment
19. Days by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (181 words)
Days, about Naruto-kun and me at the same time!! I know it sounds like Shikamaru with talk of clouds and nature but come on does Shika talk like that??
20. Mother. by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (150 words)
Something I just wrote before I decided to go off to work. A poem to dedicated to my mother and mothers everywhere...

I still say that you all have a difficult time.
21. unexplainable feelings by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (118 words)

22. Time by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (180 words)
Well...new month new poem??

Well this is called Time..
23. Opposites Attract by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (161 words)
23rd Poem...well actually song of sorts..so yea...


I like it..
24. Cursed for Life by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (207 words)
OMG!! Longest of them all...I loves it...and it was inspired by something...rather...bleh...

ask if you want...you might get an answer
25. Don't Hide by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 0] (110 words)
Gravitation inspired...Not Naruto..

I love Eiri Yuki so damn much!!!!!!!!!

anyways...back to the poetry//
26. Heal Me by uzamaki_fluff [Reviews - 1] Liked (237 words)
Quick before work poem that just came to me..