TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Emotionless by KaiPhoenix

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Dislcaimer: I do not own NAruto nor the accompaning plot that goes with the original story nor is it my intention to infringe upon the rights of the real owner of said story
Chapter 2


"Who are you?"


She did not answer the youth, she merely looked at him. He flinched a little at the dead look in her eyes, though his body did not move at all. He flinched in his eyes, she knew the look. It asked her what had happened. It asked her why she was not alive in her eyes as was every living thing. No matter how hard one's life had been, there was always the look of life in a person's eyes. Her eyes held none of this trait; they were as blank as a corpse's eyes. She did not find amusement in finding this question in his eyes. Amusement was emotion, and there was no place for emotions in her existence.


Silence stretched around them as he dropped his eyes away from hers.


"Fine, don't answer my question. I don't really care."


She did not respond to the annoyance in his voice. It betrayed his emotions, as if he was uncertain about why he was here in this place at all. His eyes were sad and he was still angry. The mark on his shoulder pulsed once again and he cursed. She did not flinch at his language nor at the murderous look that he shot her. She knew that look even better than she knew the one that had been in his eyes before.


He wanted to kill her.


"Why did you come here?"


He flinched away from her and dropped his eyes once again, "That's none of your business."


She continued to look at him, unrelenting. He stared at the ground or the wall, anything but her. Finally, he spoke:


"Are you going to teach me those self-healing jutsus or what?"