TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Avenging Christmas by AllieChan

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: No I am NOT on drugs, still....
You could call this the christmas cheer, I just like making the Naruto chars as strange as possible!
I mean I have my normal fics, but sometimes I just wanna write something totally crazy.
Well here's the first chapter. My sister helped.
comment an tell me what you think, this is more a story of funny little scenes.
Chapter one: What’s this?

Sasuke pounded through the supermarket of Konoha, sweat running down his usually emotionless, flawless, irresistibly handsome um and what not face. He was rushing to the frozen food section.

“I must get those new paddle-pop, double choc, vanilla swirl ice poles, before it’s too late!” Sasuke fastens his pace pushing fans out of his way as he went.

Alex: “You ok there Sasuke? Your not really acting in character…”

“Oh sorry…” Sasuke stops and glares at the reader.
Alex: “now back to the story.”

Sasuke arrived at the frozen food section, approaching the fridges, keeps his eyes out for attacking ninja. He flicked his long black hair over his shoulder, reaching out his hand and placing it on the frozen glass, gazing in.

Chocolate paddle-pops, vanilla paddle-pops, rainbow paddle-pops, banana paddle-pops.

“But where’s the bloody….” Oh shit, he had even forgotten the name.

Sasuke snapped out of his senses when he saw the last (whatever it’s called) ice-cream packet, in the hands of none other then that freaky experiment kid…. Naruto, wasn’t it?

NO ONE TAKES SASUKE’S ICE-CREAM!

“Oi, you freaky corpse!” Sasuke yelled out walking after the blonde. “What are you doing with me choc… MY ICE-CREAM!”

Naruto blushed, omg Sasuke the king of the kunai was actually talking to him, he thought that Sasuke had never noticed him. Naruto was always in the shadow of his master, Orochimaru his creator.

“Listen! I’m really hurting right now (youtube, Hope is emo) because I have been hanging out for that ice-cream for the past 15 minutes, Listen you ugly half dead retard, you better pass it over now, or your gonna get hurt, by the Shuriken King…that’s me!” With that Sasuke received a sharp slap to the face, Naruto then turning around and walking away… with the ice-cream.

Sasuke had his hand resting on his face, his mouth gaping open, some saliva falling from the side of his mouth.

What’s this? What’s this feeling now? Some attraction to the mangled creation. Was it the fact that he was walking away with the ice-cream Sasuke had been hanging out for, or was it cause he had smacked Sasuke’s stunning face.

NO ONE SMACKS SASUKE’S FACE. Except for now…

Sasuke’s stunning face, he mourned, running his hand through his sleek hair.

Alex: Sasuke, maybe you should check your… um downstairs out.”

Sasuke gives the reader his death glare, before diverting his gaze down…

NO ONE GIVES SASUKE A BONER! Except Naruto, it seems…

Naruto felt the supermarket, the sun beaming down on him, he smiled, clasping the ice-cream to his chest, and letting himself slide down the wall, letting out a sigh.
He had touched Sasuke, something that not even half of the fan girls had accomplished yet, Naruto cant explain to the readers what it was like, the warmth of Sasuke’s skin against his hand, even though it was only a split second, he was sure they had, had a moment!