TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Never knew I loved you by Koyuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: If anyone sees at the end that it wasnt suiting enough I promise I'll update it.

Hinata got over her stuttering problem. Enjoy.
Hinata woke up all happy and what not. She smiled the whole time she was up. She took a quick shower. After she took her shower she got dressed. She put her fishnet on and zipped up her jacket over it. She but her regular pants on and put her shoes on. She looked herself down in the mirror and made sure her hair was in its place. When she was finished she ran out her room towards the door. As soon as she was about to leave Neji stepped out in front of her.

"And where do you think you're going Hinata-sama?"

He asked in a cruel but civilized manner. She smiled as she looked at him.

"I have to ask every shinobi in the village a question."

"What for?"

"Well someone has been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers for the past week. Speaking of it have you been sending me flowers and cinnamon rolls?"

He sighed.

"No."

"Well thank you Neji-kun!"

She flashed him a smile and quickly left out of the manor. She looked around quickly until she saw Kiba and Shino headed towards her house. She quickly ran towards them almost out of breath. She panted very hard. She looked up at them and smiled with a faint blush across her face. Kiba and Shino eyed her suspiciously.

"What's wrong Hinata?"

Kiba had asked her in a concerned way.

"Um I have a question to ask you 2. Have you been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers?"

Shino raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well someone's been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers for the pass week and was wondering if it was any of you."

Kiba smiled and Akamaru barked.

"No."

"Nope."

"Thanks Kiba. Could you ask Kurenai-sensei could I take the day off. Thanks! Bye!"

She quickly dashed past them looking for Ino's squad. She ran past a few buildings and training grounds until she saw them.

"Hi Ino!"

She waved as she walked towards them. She was obviously tired from running through Konoha.

"Um... I have to ask Shikamaru and Chouji something."

She walked towards them panting and gasping for air.

"Are you sending me gifts?"

"No troublesome woman."

Shikamaru immediatly walked away grumbling.

"What about you Chouji?"

"No."

He then started to munch on some chips. She smiled and ran towards Team 7.

"Only 2 more people left. Naruto and Sasuke and I doubt if it's Sasuke so it has to be Naruto."

She flashed a smile and blushed. She ran towards the training area all happy and carefree. She finally found out who her admirer was or at least that's what she thought. She quickly rushed towards Team 7. She had spotted Naruto and ran up to him panting and sweating. He looked at her and smiled.

"Hi Hinata-chan."

"Hi Naruto-kun. Um... I have to ask you something."

She blushed a bit then started to play with her fingers. Then she looked towards her feet. Naruto looked at her confused.(why does he have to be so damn stupid)

"What's wrong Hinata-chan? Do you have a fever?"

He put his hand on her forehead which caused her to blush more. She grabbed his hands.

"I'm okay Naruto-kun. There's something I need to ask you."

"I'm all ears Hinata-chan! Believe it!"

"Have you been sending me cinnamon rolls and flowers for the past week?"

She asked in a happy/concerned way.

"I'm sorry Hinata-chan but I havent."

She lowered her head in a disappointed way. She began to think to herself.

'If it wasn't Naruto-kun than it could only be...'

She walked passed Naruto looking for Sasuke.

"Sasuke-san! Sasuke-san!"

Just as she was about to walk up to him Sakura a.k.a. FOREHEAD GIRL stepped in the way.

"What do you want with Sasuke-kun,Hinata-chan?"

"I need to ask him something."

"You better not be flirting with him!"

Hinata sweatdropped and walked passed her ignoring everything she had to say. Just as she walked towards Sasuke he disappeared. She smiled.

'I finally found out who it was! Sasuke-kun!'

She blushed then turned around and ran towards her house.





REVIEW PLEASE!