TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Never knew I loved you by Koyuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is for all those Sasuke and Hinata fans out there.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO. HE'S THE PROPERTY OF KISHIMOTO MASASHI
Sasuke's POV

I jumped out of bed all excited and what not. Today was the day I was going to tell Hinata how I feel. I grabbed a towel and ran towards the shower. I took a real quick shower. I ran out the bathroom and went through my closet. I quickly grabbed my blue shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back and I grabbed my white shorts. I put my arm bands on and grabbed my bandages and wrapped them on my legs. I put on my shoes and fixed my hair then ran out the door. I stood there and thought to myself.

'What does Hinata like besides flowers?'

The the idea hit my like a ton of bricks.

'She loves cinnamon rolls!'

I quickly ran towards the flower shop and bought some exsotic flowers. As I was about to leave I saw Ino(fangirl) running towards me. I looked towards the door and ran as fast as possible to the point where I couldn't see anything. I turned back and she was nowhere in sight.

'Now time to head for the backery', I thought.

I casually walked to the backery like I was going for myself so I wouldn't cause any trouble. As I walked in I smelled some delicious auromas. I sniffed my way through the shop then I saw then.

'Cinnamon Rolls.'

I quickly bought at least 4 cinnamon rolls and headed out the shop.

'Now all I have to do is find Hinata and ask her on a date.'

Normal POV

As he was walking he ran into the hyperactive knuckle head ninja Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke looked at Naruto then quickly put his head down as if he wasn't doing anything. He walked by him but right when he passed him up Naruto smelled it.

'Oh crap!'

Sasuke thought then quickly dashed through Konoha with Naruto head on his heels. Soon Naruto gave up and walked away. Sasuke sat on the Hokage's head and screamed what seemed to be a name.

"HINATA! HINATA!"

'What am I doing calling Hinata's name. I must be crazy!'

She walked out of the Hyuuga Manor towards the Hokage's statues. Sasuke smiled.

'It's working'.

She smiled as she looked at the Hokage's statues and began running. Sasuke smiled even wider.

'It's working.'

He quickly sat down the stuff he bought and pulled out a card and placed it right besidethe flowers and cinnamon rolls. He smiled again before leaving and left for his house. Soon enough Hinata was on the Hokage's head. She walked around until she spotted some gifts. She picked them up and the note dropped on the ground. She opened it and read it.

Dear Hinata-sama,

I've always loved you until the day I die. I never really seen much in you until we went on a mission together. I love how you pick flowers,I love everything about you. Will you be MINE?

Your SECRET ADMIRER

She smiled as she finished reading the note and sat down blushing the whole time. She ate her cinnamon rolls and after she finished ahe headed home and placed her flowers in some water.

'I can't believe I have a secret admirer.'

She though as she placed the note next to the flowers. She smiled and left her room.

Sasuke's POV

'All in a day's work.'

He thought before smiling.