TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Never knew I loved you by Koyuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dedicate this chapter to simplesonatina and Takumi. They are the ones who told me to write more so guess what thats what I'm going to do.LOL!


This is not a continued chapter. I will finish updating. I promise. My dad told me to go to bed. It will be finished tommorrow.Cya!
Sasuke and Hinata have been dating for the past 2 weeks and everything was going well for them. They were like the perfect couple, They go great together like chocolate and milk,peanut butter and jelly,fruit and vegetables. Everyone were as happy as can be except one person. Kiba Inuzuka! He dreamed only of going out with Hinata but Sasuke got there first.

"I had all that I can stand! I will break them to apart if its the last thing I do!"

He then started laughing maniacally. He grabbed Akamaru and placed him in his jacket. He got all his tools and weapons ready for his battle with Sasuke. He was planning on fighting Sasuke for Hinata.(he's crazy o.O). He opened his window and rushed towards the center of Konoha. When he arrived he saw Hinata and Sasuke at Ichiraku Ramen eating along with Sakura and Lee.(Yes they are dating). He ran up towards them and rammed Sasuke's head in his bowl. Hinata,Sakura,and Lee looked at him crazy. Hinata looked at him furious.

"Kiba-kun what did you do that for?!"

"Don't call me that anymore!"

She was struck back at what he said same for Sakura and Lee. Lee chuckled nervously.

"I think we better go right Sakura-chan?"

"No way Lee-kun! I want to watch this!"

"Fine."

They both turned towards Sasuke waiting to see what he was going to do. Sasuke slowly raised his head out of his bowl and turned towards Kiba.

"You are going to pay for that!"

He cracked his neck and his knuckles. He slowly made his way towards Kiba while attracting a crowd. They circled around the two boys.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Some fangirls surrounded them.

"Go Sasuke-kun! Kick his ass!"

Sasuke ran towards Kiba who got in his fighting stance.

"Kiba I'm going to beat you to a pulp!"

Sasuke swift kick Kiba in the stomach knocking him to his knees. Kiba immediatly tried to get up but was having a meeting with fists and kicks in the face. After Sasuke finished he was about to burn him with Phoenix Flower Jutsu until Hinata jumped in the way.

"Sasuke stop it!"

The crowd was whispering to each other.

"Isnt that Lady Hinata? Whats she doing with Sasuke?"

Some of the fangirls growled at her and she shot the a death glare making some of them back away. Sasuke's faced lightened up some.

"I'm sorry Hinata-chan."

He began to back up some but was tackled by Kiba who knocked him to the ground. Kiba covered his legs and made his claws comeout. He then started to claw his face and arms up making it a bloody mess. Hinata growled and activated her Byakugan. She ran towards Kiba and hit him right in the back with her Gentle Fist Style knocking him unconcious. She moved Kiba off of Sasuke to see him laying on the ground all bloody.

"O Sasuke! Sasuke!"

She then bursted into tears leaving the crowd around them to back away and call for medics.She weeped for about 5 minutes until Sasuke reached for her.

"Don't cry Hinata. It wasnt your fault."

He put his hand on her face to wipe away the tears. She grabbed his hand and started to smile a bit.

"I thought you were dead."

He chuckled lightly.

"Dont worry I will never die as long as you never forget me."

He chuckled one more time before being met with the medic ninja. They immediatly rushed him to the hospital with Hinata following.

"How is he?"

"He's just fine. He just lost a lot of blood. He'll be as good as new in the morning."

Hinata smiled and went inside of his room. There he layed on the bed sleeping. She smiled and thought to herself.

'He's so adorable when he's sleeping.'

She went towards his bed and put a couple of flowers in the vase then sat in an empty chair next to his bed. She then whispered in his ear.

"Sleep well my prince."

Then she kissed him on his cheek. She then fell asleep in the chair after a few minutes.










OKAY... THIS ISNT THE FINAL CHAPTER. I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT MAKING MORE SO BE AWARE! LOL! R&R