TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Never knew I loved you by Koyuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Umm.... I will be writing in bits so keep checking for added parts kk! Enjoy this FINAL chapter!
*Recap*

*...just as he was about to go talk to Hinata, Naruto,Neji,Kiba,and Shino moved in the way*


Sasuke looked at them each with a nervous look but as soon as he spotted Naruto it hit him like a bat.

'What the hell is Naruto here for. He doesnt even like Hinata!'

"Move out of my way."

Neji raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you think youre doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing!"

"Look if I catch you messing with Hinata you'll regret it!"

"You can't stop me from doing anything."

Naruto and Kiba growled and Shino stood there with his hands in his pockets. He suddenly had a feeling that he didnt like Hinata that way so he walked away. Naruto looked back at him.

"Where do you think youre going Shino!?"

He didnt say anything. He walked away ignoring Naruto and Kiba. They both turned back towards Sasuke but he was gone. He went over towards Hinata. Neji's eye started to twitch but he quickly shunned it away.

"Naruto,Kiba. It doesnt matter anymore. Lets just enjoy ourselves while we can. You two do whatever you can do but me. Im going to look for Tenten."

He blushed at the thought of Tenten and quickly walked away so they wouldnt notice. Kiba and Naruto's mouths were wide open.

"Can you believe the nerve of Neji!"

Then the idea quickly clicked inside his head.

'Since Sasuke-teme like Hinata that means Sakura-chan is still available.'

He rubbed his hands together and made his way towards Sakura. Kiba sweatdropped and walked away obviously feeling betrayed. Meanwhile with Sasuke and Hinata. Sasuke had showed Hinata her gift he had for her. She blushed and smiled as she saw what was in it.

"It matches perfectly with your outfit."

Sasuke was blushing as he said what he said. Hinata was wearing a dark lavender kimono with a white ribbon on the back. She had two diamond chopsticks in her hair. Sasuke took the gifts from the case and put them gently on Hinata. He grabbed her hands and they both blushed a deep crimson red.

"Hinata I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She blushed even more. She couldnt contain herself. She hugged Sasuke tight and whispered in his ear.

"Of course. Why wouldnt I?"

He hugged her back. What completed the scenery was that it was night time and they had fireworks and lights. People were clapping and throwing flowers. Hinata and Sasuke kissed a few times and started to hold hands. They walked down the lane towards the Hokages tower. There they sat on the roof hand in hand cuddled together. They looked at each other and kissed one last time. More fireworks began to go off and a big pink heart exploded making them be in the middle of it.