TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dark Passion by Monica

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dont own naruto in any way yada yada you get the point, Might want bigger font, your choice
Made this chapter longer
"Talk"
Thought
His train of thought was broken as paper white arms wrapped around his waist. He dint need to look back to realize Orochimaru was in the shower with him. He tried to brake free from the arms, but he could not. “Are you going to stop resisting me now Kabuto?” Orochimaru coolly said before letting out a small laugh. “Yes.. Orochimaru..” Kabuto agreed to stop resisting, for now at least. “Where were you yesterday Kabuto?” Orochimaru asked while nibbling on Kabuto’s ear lobe. What am I suppose to say… Kabuto could not think of what to say, and he dare not tell Orochimaru the truth, that he was scared.
By now, Orochimaru was getting annoyed with Kabuto, every time he asked a question he would not answer. At least he could have some fun prying the answer out of him. “Kabuto.” Orochimaru said, wanting Kabuto’s attention. Kabuto turned around in Orochimaru’s arms to see that Orochimaru was also naked. He leaned his head forward and set his forehead on Orochimaru’s chest. “I’m sorry.” Kabuto murmured. Orochimaru raised a eyebrow at that. Don’t worry, you will be… Orochimaru thought to himself, and smirked.
Kabuto looked up at Orochimaru curiously when he saw him smirk. When Orochimaru smirks, it cant be good… Kabuto silently thought. “Kabuto, your eyes look so pretty when your not wearing glasses.” Orochimaru commented when he looked down at Kabuto. At this point they had been in the shower so long the water was turning cold and giving Kabuto goose-bumps. - Orochimaru pulled Kabuto out of the shower and pushed him down onto the cold white tiled floor. Kabuto was laying on his back and Orochimaru was on his hands and knees on top of him. “Now isn’t this a familiar position.” Orochimaru teased. He licked Kabuto’s cheek. “We will have to make up for the day you skipped.” Orochimaru added.
Orochimaru licked Kabuto’s jaw and nipping at the edged of his lips. Orochimaru slid down so that he was sitting in-between Kabuto’s legs. “We are going to try something different this time” Orochimaru murmured. He picked up Kabuto’s leg and licked the underside. The underside of his thigh was almost as white and Orochimaru’s skin. It felt soft under his tongue.
After hearing a groan from Kabuto he picked up the other leg. Now he had one leg in each hand. Instead of just thrusting into Kabuto he picked him un and set him on hit lap, so that Orochimaru’s cock was right above Kabuto’s entrance. Kabuto gulped as Orochimaru started to lower him onto his cock.
Orochimaru quickly pushed Kabuto all the way down onto his cock so that Kabuto was sitting on his lap. Kabuto leaned forward and rested his forehead on Orochimaru’s chest and placed his hands on his shoulders. Once Kabuto looked relaxed Orochimaru grabbed Kabuto’s ass and pulled him up, and pounded him back down. On even down thrust he Orochimaru thrust up. Kabuto cried out Orochimaru’s name as he hit his prostate. Positioning himself so that he would hit his prostate every time he kept thrusting.
After awhile Orochimaru felt that he was on the edge and quickly grabbed Kabuto’s cock and pumped it. After a few moments they both came. Kabuto came in Orochimaru’s hand and it got on both of their stomachs, Orochimaru came in Kabuto. Oh how Kabuto loved the feeling of Orochimaru coming inside of him.
Orochimaru kissed Kabuto’s forehead and licked the tears that were appearing around his eyes. Kabuto just sat there resting his forehead on Orochimaru’s chest, to tired to even remember he was still sitting on Orochimaru’s cock. After awhile Orochimaru caught his breath and looked down at Kabuto, whose breathing was deep and steady. So he fell asleep.. Orochimaru tried to laugh but he was to tired. He gently pulled himself out of Kabuto.
Kabuto is so beautiful when he is sleeping.. Orochimaru thought. He picked up Kabuto like a groom would his bride and carried him to his room(Orochimaru‘s room) and placed him on one side of the bed. He covered him and walked to his side of the bed and got in. He moved over next to Kabuto and held him in his arm and he to slowly fell asleep.