TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wants and Needs by Monica

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first narutofic. Ive wrote. Reviews would be nice ^^

Thanks for reading ^^



I do no own Naruto In anyway,Wish I did, but I dont





"Talking"

Thought
Kakashi looked at the spot where Iruka had been. I’m so foolish.. Iruka probably hates me now… Kakashi thought, pressing a finger to his lips. Did he really do that… It felt so nice.. His lips are so warm and welcoming…At this point Kakashi was starting to blush. He cleared his throat and went to take a shower. I need to cool down, a shower should help…
Kakashi stripped himself of his clothed and turned on the water. As soon as Kakashi was about to step into the shower he heard the door bell ring… It mush be Iruka…I must tell him that I’m sorry.. Kakashi wrapped a towel around his waist and hurried to answer the door. He slowly opened the door, thinking of what he was going to say. “I’m so sorry for…..Gai!? What are you doing here?” Kakashi asked, about to faint from the shock of seeing Gai, not Iruka.
“Umm.. Is this a bad time Kakashi?” Gai asked, beet red from seeing Kakashi in only a towel. Also, this was the first time he has seen him without a mask on. Gai took in the site. I never noticed…Kakashi looks so.. So.. Gai couldn’t get himself to say sexy. Gai shook his head to get away the thoughts. “What is it Gai?” Kakashi asked, wondering why he was standing there shaking his head. “Oh.. Umm.. Its just that I’ve never seen you without your mask on.. Kakashi looked down and realized he was in a towel. “May I come in?” Gai asked. “Oh, of course.” Kakashi chocked, he was red from embarrassment. He moved out of the way to let Gai in. “Umm, make yourself at home while I go get dress.” Kakashi added.
A few moments later Kakashi re-entered the living room, fully dressed, to see Gai sitting there patiently. “Sorry to keep you waiting.” Kakashi was wearing a black shirt and jean. He took a seat next to Gai, “So what do you need?” Kakashi added. “Well uhh…” Gai stuttered. What had he come over for? He had long forgotten after seeing Kakashi in only a towel. He could not stop staring at Kakashi’s chest. His shirt was tight and made visible lines bordering his abs and muscles. Wow… I never noticed how good Kakashi looks. Gai’s thoughts were interrupted when he realized he was getting hard. Oh shit! If Kakashi find out I’m getting hard he will think I’m a pervert and never talk to me again! I must calm down.. Gai was getting red in the face.
“Are you alright Gai? Your getting a little red in the face.. Do you have a fever?” Kakashi asked, putting his hand on Gai’s forehead. At this point Gai was turning a dark shade of red. “Or is it…” Kakashi teasingly murmured. He looked down at Gai’s cock and noticed he was hard. He placed his hand on Gai’s waist and pulled him closer. “Ka..Kakashi… Wha…what are you doing?”, Gai stuttered. “I love you Gai.”, Kakashi muttered, almost to low for Gai to hear. But Gai did hear him. “What?!” Gai yelled out in shock.
“I . Love . You.” Kakashi coolly restated in Gai’s ear.

--------------------------------------------------------
TBC