TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~Humanity's Angel~ by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OK so yeah nothing to say...R&R please!
I looked up to the figure again but it didn't budge, I took a step forward then another nad another. Finally after getting halfway across the parking lot the figure jumped down with a grace I had to gape at. Apparently it was a she...she stood out of the light but I could tell by her voice it was very young and girly. Not to mention she was short which added to the young part.

"Your Syru..."

"Hasagaara? yes!"

She laughed and then stepped into the light a little. She was indeed short...very short in fact she had a tiny purplr skirt on and a purple shirt with fish net at the top and her abdomen showing. She had arm guards on that were at least fashionable and matched her ankle guards. She was wearing high heels which made me guess why she was here. She had short dark red hair which covered one eye and was spiky at the tips. Her eyes were gold and she had a giant cape at the back covering something.

"Ha...no I definitely wasn't going to say Hasagaara...I was going to say...Nagani."

I was in total shock...how the hell did she no my human name? She walked closer and as she did she looked shorter and shorter when she was right in front of me I had to end up bending my knees to look at her or at least crane my neck.

"H-how do you..."

"Know your HUMAN name? Easy we are definitely out to iliminate you! human's don't belong on our world...definitely you shall be iliminated by me."

OK she was DEFINITELY getting on my nerves.

"Ummmm so you wanna fight me?"

"Yes of course and you'll defin-"

"Definitely loosed I know...yeah ok whatever shorty I'm not fighting a kid!"

She dropped her head and when she looked back up she looked pissed.

"HEY I'M NOT A KID...I'M OLDER THAN YOU!! AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOOSE FOR SURE NOW!! I AM NOT SHORT"

I laughed in her face and took my defensive pose.

"Come at me with all you've got then."

She stepped back surprised and slowly took her offensive pose...at least she tried but it was kind of off...or there was something different about it. She suddenly charged at me with a forceable speed. Damn...what had I gotten myself into?
Chapter end notes: hope you liked it!