TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Bad Beginning by naomi_sama

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It is useless for me to describe to you how Temari Kankuro and Gaara felt in the time that followed. If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven't, you cannot possibly imagine it. For the Sabaku children, it was of course, especially terrible they had lost both their parents at the same time, and for several days they felt so miserable, they scarcely got out of bed. Kankuro found he had little interest in books. Temari even lost interest in inventing. Even poor Gaara didn't feel like biting anymore.
Of course, it didn't make trhings any easier that they had lost their home as well, and all their possesions. As I'm sure you know, to be in one's room, in one's bed, can often make a bleak situayion a little better., but the beds's of the Savaku's weren't there anymore. Ibiki had taken them to the charred rubble remains of the Sabaku mansion to see if anything had become unharmed and it was terrible: Temari's microscope and fused with her botany equipment horribly. Kakuro's favorite books had been reduced to ashes. And all of Gaara's biting toys had been melted together.
Their homes destroyed, the Sabaku's had to recuperate in Ibiki's home. Unfortunately, Ibiki was never home, and they had to spent their time with Ibiki's annoying younger brother Idate, and his friend Patsu. They were loud and obnoxious boys who the Sabaku's had to share a room with.
But even in the given surroundings, the children had mixed feelings when, ver a dull dinner of boiled chicken, boiled potatoes, and blanched-the word "blanched" here means "boiled"-string beans, Ibibki announced that they were terrible beacsue they had lost their house and both of their parents. Luckily they were leaving in the next morning.
"Good." said Idate, who had a piece of potatoe stuck in his teeth. "Now we can have our room back. I'm tired of sharing with Gaara."
"And he bites." Patsu said, tossing a chicken bone away.
"Where will we go?" asked Temari.
Ibiki opened his mouth to say something but started to yawn. "I have made araangements," he said finally, "for you to saty with a relative of yours who klived not far from here. His name is Orochimaru."
Violet and Klaus looked at each other not sure what to think.


~*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*~*~!~*!~*@U*@~*@#U!~*#Y

Naomi- yes, I am splitting this into two chapters because this is extremely long...T_T AND I'm doing this from a slow shitty school computer. Peace out and Review!!!!