TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kouketsu by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Read and Review

n-n I need to stop with all this dramatic love-ness
Sorrow and Joy


Nikki sighed out of boredom, Deidara and Kisame were blocking her ways of getting out while Itachi was out, it was more entertaining when he was here, Kisame and Deidara were boring at the moment.
"I`m bored!" Nikk whined, "I wanna play Go Fish!"
Kisame glared at her and she giggled and stuck her tongue out at him, "Haha! I love you so much Kisame-kun!"
Both Deidara and Kisame stared at her, "Did you just call him Kisame-kun?" Deidara asked with a confused face.
"Yes, I did Deidara-baka," she muttered, laying on the floor, "Was a speaking a different language?"
At that moment, Itachi came back with something behind his back, he instantly showed Nikki a red and black kimono.
Nikki sighed, she didn`t want to wear that, she was quite content with her cream dress, that had a diamond cut in the middle, with fishnet and bandages around her thighs and purple choker.
Itachi threw it at her, she caught it, then threw it back, "No," she simply stated.
"That or you sleep in the same bed I do," he said, smirking slightly, "Either way is fine for me."
"I rather die then sleep in the same bed with you, you might rape me or something," she hissed, taking the kimono and stomping past the three to change.

She came back in a few minutes and sighed, "I rather wear that stupid cloak..."
The kimono fitted beautifully, it was black and red with the pattern that was on the cloak, this only made her shake her head.
"Someone would think I was part of the Akatsuki or something," she complained.
Itachi smirked, "You should be, you are certainly strong enough."
Nikki giggled, "But, I am part of the Sound Village, remember, I am loyal to Orochimaru, I would never join this stupid orginatzation."
Kisame sighed, still angry about the fried fish and go fish comments Nikki had made, he watched her skip around explaining why she would never consider working with him, Deidara, or Itachi and why they were idiots for thinking such a thing, she even went as far as to insult each on of them. Kisame looked over to Itachi, who was smirking, obviously enjoying the attention Nikki was giving him, even if it was just to insult him.
"You know... Sasuke-kun is alot cooler then you, he is also cuter and smarter, oh and stronger," she said cheerfully as she poked Itachi on the forehead, "Baka!"
She sat down and looked into Itachi`s eyes, laughing. Itachi snickered, "Whatever makes you happy."
"Can I leave?" she asked energetically.
"Anything but that....." he replied calmly.

Nikki`s friends sighed as they finally reached the Akatsuki base, Orochimaru sighed, "I hate this place....."
"You have to get Nikki back, remember that," Kelsea stated, crossing her arms.

"I stil won`t be with you, Itachi," Nikki sighed, her eyes narrowed, somehow the conversation had gotten serious.
Itachi slammed his fist into the wall, "You ignore any guy that likes you, don`t you?"
Nikki nodded, "Despite my pathetic crushes for Neji and Kankurou, I have grown out of them, I also have grown up, I refuse to leave Orochimaru`s side, do you understand?"
"No, why do you want to be with him? He`s just as bad as me attitude and deed wise, so how are we different?" Itachi snapped.
"You demand love, you demands anything and everything. True, Orochimaru can be selfish, but, he is caring towards those he loves, which is only me now. I won`t get into evil deeds, because I`m no better then both of you, I have killed countless people, betryed Konoha, left friends behind, yet I refuse to regret anything....." she whispered.
Itachi crossed his arms, "I`ll make sure I`ll make both of your lifes horrible."
Nikki looked at him coldly, "Itachi, when you don`t get your way you throw a fit? You are an Uchiha."
Finally, Orochimaru shot through the door, pushing Deidara and Kisame out of the way.
Nikki`s face lit up. "Orochi-kun!" she screamed, running over to him and hugging him, he instantly hugged her back, "I missed you...." she cried.
Sasuke walked in and smirked, "So, Itachi, you still living under a rock, and going after an attractive female you see? Why not go after Deidara, he looks female enough."
Itachi ran at them, Chijou and Naruto stepped in front of him, both had cold glares on their faces.
"I won`t take you away now, but, next time we meet," Naruto hissed.
Itachi nodded, glaring at Nikki once more, "Leave. NOW!" he shouted.
Nikki clung to Orochimaru`s arms as they made their way back to the Hyuuga Compound, her eyes half closed, she was tired, why was her life full of drama? Why couldn`t she have stuck with Neji? She guess fate just wasn`t on her side, this thought made her start laughing.
They all stared at her and she told them what she had been thinking. This made everyone laugh, except for Neji, who pouted due to the fact they were making fun of his old fate speeches.
They continued to laugh and soon Neji joined in. The first laugh between friends in a very long time.




TBC