TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Miracle by sasukelover1830

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.........I wish I did, though!!
K, Chapter 3!! Please review! Helpful criticism is wanted, although I'd rather have compliments...But just don't say anything so mean that it could lower my self esteem.
About fifteen minutes later, Sora was standing in front of Lady Tsunade’s door. She started getting nervous, afraid that she’d make a fool of herself. Naruto noticed her fidgeting.

“Calm down! Old Lady Tsunade isn’t that mean!” He said with a grin.
“That – mean?” Sora stammered.
“Grr! Naruto!” Sakura hit Naruto in the jaw. He flew back a few feet and fell to the floor. A trickle of blood came from his mouth. Sora was scared that Naruto was hurt, and at how strong Sakura was.

“Naruto, you are the only one that Tsunade-Sama is mean to! I don’t blame her! You are so annoying!” Naruto got up and looked at Sakura in a funny way.

“Ow! Sakura-Chan! That hurt!” Sora giggled nervously and silently thanked Sakura. Sakura then knocked on the door. From within the room, a voice said, “Come in.” Naruto opened the door and ran in yelling.

“Hey Old Lady! Did you miss me?” Sora was confused as why Naruto called the hokage ‘old lady’. She looked like she was in her twenties or thirties.
“No Naruto! I didn’t miss you!” Tsunade shouted. “It was peaceful without you here!”
“Aw! You’re just saying that!” When the hokage saw Sora, she ignored Naruto.

“Ah, you must be Sora! It’s nice to meet you.” Sora didn’t do anything, afraid that she’d say something stupid.
“So, you know the situation?” Sora nodded her head. Tsunade continued.

“I know that you are a strong person, mentally and physically and I believe that you could become a very good ninja. Now, you need to talk to your parents about this when you return to Niji tomorrow. They can move here if they want, but if you agree to become a ninja, you will have to stay here. I can find your family a house if they decide to come, but if not, I might just have you stay with someone here. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto will be your sensei. They --”

“Uh, excuse me, Tsunade-Sama.”
“Yes, Sakura?”
“My mom was hoping to spend the day with me and I really wouldn’t want to let her down.”
“Yes, of course. You may go.” Sakura quickly bowed her head and left. Naruto suddenly looked panicked.

“Oh crap! I was supposed to meet Iruka-sensei! I hope he doesn’t get impatient!” With that, he ran out of the room without saying anything.

“Okay, now where was I? Oh, that’s right. Your sensei will teach you how to fight and stuff like that. Sasuke.” Sasuke looked up from staring out of the window.

“I suggest that you get Iruka to talk to her, and maybe Kakashi for a demonstration. Tomorrow, you guys will be going back to Niji. You are to explain everything to Sora’s parents. Try to return as soon as possible. And Sora, when you come back, bring your possessions. Okay, I think that’s all. You are dismissed.” Sasuke started towards the door, but stopped when Sora spoke.

“Uh, Tsunade-Sama, where am I supposed to sleep?” They seemed taken aback by the question. No one had even thought about this. After a few seconds of thinking, Tsunade turned to Sasuke.

“Sasuke, would you mind having a guest for tonight?” He was very surprised by this, but not unpleasantly. Turning back to the door, he replied with a ‘Hn’. Sora followed after saying goodbye to the hokage.
“Make sure you feed her!” Tsunade called after them.

No words were spoken on the walk to Sasuke’s house and the only noise from the two was Sora’s growling stomach. She was already embarrassed that she would be staying at Sasuke’s place, but her stomach just embarrassed her more. When his house came into view, she stopped and stared in awe, her mouth slightly ajar. Sasuke stopped.

“Are you coming or not?” He called over his shoulder. Sora shook from her reverie and ran to catch up with Sasuke, who had already continued walking. The inside of the house was dark, but Sasuke didn’t turn on a light. He went straight to the kitchen and heated up some instant ramen. Sora sat at the table and ate silently. When she was finished, Sasuke pointed to a door across the room.

“You can sleep in my bed.”
“But where are you gonna sleep?”
“I’ll sleep on the couch, now just get some sleep.” Sora didn’t want to kick Sasuke out of his own bed. It wasn’t even his choice to let her stay with him.
“No,” she said. He glared at her. “I’ll sleep on the couch. I’ve done it many times before. I could even sleep on the floor, so I of course I can sleep on a soft couch.”

“Hn” He went in his room and closed the door. Sora sighed. It was still the middle of the day and her body wasn’t tired, but so much was going on that her mind needed as much rest as she could get. She took off her white shirt and white skirt, sleeping in her strapless pink shirt and navy shorts. She took out her hair tie and rolled it onto her wrist. Lying on the couch, she rested her head on her arm. She cleared her mind of all thoughts and quickly fell asleep.



Something woke Sora up in the middle of the night. She opened her eyes and saw that it was very late. The couch was spread out so that it was flat like a bed. She rolled to her left and saw Sasuke sitting by the window looking out at the moon. He didn’t have a shirt on. Sora smiled and blushed slightly. A few seconds later, she was in a deep sleep.