TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto gone Medieval! by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I found out how to put pictures! Sorry the one in the previous chapter showed Xena with purple hair, she's really supposed to have black.
I DO NOT OWN ANGELS BY WITHIN TEMPTATION!
~Haruno~
Sakura sat at the end of the table with her father, smiling politely at her guests. Her father stood up and began to talk, but she ignored everything. 'I wish I had someone to to talk to... Wait a second...'
"Father, may I be excused?" She asked politely.
"Go ahead, Sakura."
Sakura ran up the stairs and stormed into her room. She grabbed a piece of parchment paper and a quill and began to scribble something down.
"Done! Ino!"
"What?"
"Go give this to my father, he'll know what it is."
"Hai."

~Adamana~
Xena sat on her balcony looking into the sunset. She sighed heavily and slumped down.
"I'm getting married at the age of thirteen... Why can't I become a true ninja like I want to?"
When no one answered, she went back inside to pack. She angrily jammed stuff into a bag and stomped down the stairs.
"Xena," Myra asked, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm just peachy." She growled and went to go back up.
"Wait, Xena. There's a letter for you."
She snatched it from her mother and went back to her room. Cautiously, she opened it.

Dear Princess Xena,
I am Sakura Haruno from the Haruno clan. I heard of your country and of you. You seem like a good person to talk to. I was raging over having to get married and decided to write to someone. How is life in the South? I heard it's very hot. It's scorching here in the West. I'm training to be a ninja but my father says a princess doesn't do that. I am so frustrated by that...
Your hopefully new friend,
Sakura Haruno
P.S My cousin, Ino, says hi.

Xena giggled when she read the P.S. 'She's just like me... That's pretty awesome.' Xena flipped the paper over and began writing back.

~Hyuuga~
Hinata was getting bored laying in bed. So what if she threw up twice? Not a big deal. 'This is so boring!' She thought, 'Why can't I do something?' Sighing, she clapped her hands a maid came in.
"What is it Princess Hinata?"
"Could you get me my diary off my nightstand?"
"As you wish."
The maid disappeared and Hinata slumped between the covers. 'I wish I wasn't sick and had someone to talk to...'
"Here you are." The maid handed her a small book.
"Arigato."
Hinata opened it and began to write when she realized a tiny envelope. She opened it to see very elegant handwriting.
Dear Hinata,
I am Princess Xena of the South. I heard from one of your messengers that you were sick and I decided to write you a letter. My sister says I am being too kind, but I do not like to be sick so I know you musn't either. Do you like to sing? I love to sing. Maybe I will enclose a song for you... Anyway, life is boring here. The only thing anyone cares about is marriage, but I wish to be a ninja. I know everything about it and would love for it to happen one day. Well, here's the song, I hope you enjoy it.

Sparkling angel, I believed,
You were my savior in my time of need,
Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear,
All the whispers, the warnings so clear,
I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door...

That's all I thought of. When I think of more I'll send you it.
Your new friend,
Xena

Hinata smiled and tucked the letter in her book. 'Seems as though someone understands my pain...'

Neji stomped through the hallway. 'Stupid marriage, stupid king...' He yelled at himself. As he approached his room, he practically knocked down the door. After slamming it shut he sat down on his bed. He went to light a candle when he noticed an envelope with a mysterious crest on it.
"Who could this be from?" He asked aloud.
Neji opened it to see a letter, not a long one, but one nontheless.
Dear Neji,
I hear you are fussing over a wedding? As am I. I'm tired of it. Tired of being counted on for things that will not happen until years from now. Are you well?
Sadly, I'm perishing over my own anger... I take it out on everyone and now most of the maids are afraid of me. Hee hee. Please write back, I wish to hear from you.
Your friend,
Xena
Neji held back a look of shock. 'THE Princess Xena? Why is she writing me? Oh well, I better write back...'

~Uchiha~
Sasuke sat on his bed with a pouting face. He wasn't allowed to leave in case he messed something up.
"If they weren't so pretty I would get in the way just to make a fuss."
He looked back at her picture. The eyes didn't seem as piercing now.
"Sasuke! Come down here! Our guests have arrived!"
Sasuke flinched. They were already here? He quickly changed into midnight blue dress robes and made his way down the stairs. He suddenly felt pressure on his shoulder.
"Don't go yet." Itachi warned him.
"Why?"
"Those girls are looking pretty mad about something."
"And?"
"Maybe we shouldn't..."
"We have to, Itachi. Now come on!"
Sasuke grabbed Itachi and dragged him down the stairs. The driver of the coach opened the door...

HA HA! LEFT YA WITH A CLIFFHANGER!
Don't worry, I'm continuing on now. And the next chapter will have more pictures of the sisters!