TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto gone Medieval! by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN OUR FAREWELL BY WITHIN TEMPTATION!
Xena finally reveals her true feeling for Sasuke! Yay! I wrote this while listening to Our Farewell, so I just kinda wrote the words down when I sang it. Lol.
The next morning, everyone who was at the castle had heard of what Xena did and was at the funeral. Xena swallowed loudly. 'I can do this... remember, Idun would be happy...'
"Idun was... a charming young lady. She was powerful, and had a sense of humor. I will truly miss her." Itachi said and stepped down.
As he walked by, he gave Xena a wink. She stepped up and took a breath and began to sing.
"In my hands... a legacy of memories... I can hear you say my name.... I can almost see your smile..... Feel the warmth of your embrace..... But there is nothing but silence now..... Around the one I loved..... Is this our farewell?
Sweet darling, you worry too much,
My child, see the sadness in your eyes,
You are not alone in life, although you might think that you are,
Never thought this day would come so soon..... We had no time to say goodbye.... How can the world just carry on? I feel so lost when you are not at my side.... But there is nothing but silence now.... Around the one I loved.... Is this our farewell?
Sweet darling, you worry too much,
My child, see the sadness in your eyes,
You are not alone in life, although you might think that you are...."
The music played for a bit and then she began again:
"So sorry your world is tumbling down,
I will watch you through these nights,
Rest your head and go to sleep, because my child,
This is not our farewell...
This is not our farewell..."
As she looked out, she saw her mother and father nodding in approval with tears coming down their faces, Sasuke crying, Itachi crying, and even the Uchiha parents crying. Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata were bawling. Neji was nodding as if he agreed. She bowed and stepped down. Suddenly, floods of memories came back to her:

'That was odd... it was like she was sending me a thank you...' Sasuke came up to her wiping tears.
"That was a pretty song, Xena." He said.
"Thank you very much Sasuke." And with that she kissed him square on the lips.
Itachi smiled and put his hand on Sasuke's shoulder, "Looks like she finally opened up to you."
"Um... Itachi..." Xena said a bit shyly.
"What is it?"
"Thank you too..." She kissed him on the cheek, "But what are you doing about your marriage?"
"You and Sasuke will take over the Uchiha clan. And besides they're looking for warriors for the war."
"War?"
"Between us and the Darkness Country."
Xena face fell, "I have to fight too then..."
"What?!" Itachi practically shouted, "But... but you're a kunoichi!"
"Has that ever stopped me before?" She said with a hint of laughter in her voice.
Itachi shook his head then added, "Idun was right about you."
"Come on, Sasuke. I would like you to sleep in my room tonight." Xena announced.
Sasuke nodded and the two went back to the castle.