TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A night to remember by akatsukixkain

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: NARUTO HAS FICTIONAL CHARACTERS...AND IS OWNED BY THE CREATORS OF NARUTO, I DO NOT GAIN ANYTHING BY THIS FANFICTION...

CH7*-*lyrics by fftl*-*

It had been three days since Itachi and Naruto had declared love for one and other and they were already suffering the consequences. If the others found out, they would be ridiculed in ways their souls could not indeer. But for now none of the Akatsuki knew about their forbidden love, apart from Kisame, but of course he knew, he knew everything about Itachi's life. If Kisame told anybody he knew he would suffer for many years, thats why he never told anyone, he wanted to stay in Itachi's goodbooks. Kisame was always watching over Itachi, like a hawk with his little beady black eyes, he pretty much mothered Itachi everytime he used his sharingan. But thats not all. For years he had watched Itachi and always wanted Itachi to have feelings for him beyond friendship, but they were barely friends now, when Naruto came along, he despised that little brat for stealing away his Itachi. If only Itachi had known sooner, maybe they would have had a chance together in the forbidden love scene. Maybe, Just maybe. But if Kisame forcefully tried to remove Naruto from the picture, Itachi would hate him and probably never trust him again, so either way he was hurting.

----------------------------------------------------
**Hiding behind the shadows,
I'll be waiting in the dark,
To drive this blade straight through your heart**

It was already day four and concentration between the two forbidden lovers was wearing thing. Naruto had arrived late from his last mission with Deidara to capture the spirit of Sakura River. He'd told Deidara to go on ahead, because his thoughts were dragging them both down. All Naruto thought about now was Itachi, more than ever he worried about him, Itachi only though of Naruto now, he also worried daily, but probably more than Naruto. They couldn't concentrate on work or completing missions for the Akatsuki. Something had to be done.

[Later that evening]

Naruto is lying on the onyx floorinh in his room. There is a loud knock on the door. " HAI!...uhhmm.......come in!"
Itachi enters looking more gloomy and out of place than he ever did. His bones creaked as he crawled ontop on Naruto and sat on him. " Geeze Itachi-kun, you shouldn't be creaking, you're not that old and anyway why do you look so gloomy all of a sudden?" The young kitsune was holding Itachi by the hips and moving around underneath him as he spoke, just so he could get comfortable.
Looking into Naruto's sapphire blue eyes made Itachi blush a little, he always thought Naruto had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Itachi sighed. Yawned, then shifted a little ontop of Naruto.
" I suppose i'm just tired from straining missions lately and i'm tired of keeping this a secret" Itachi's voice was croaking.
"Keeping what a secret, Itachi-kun??" As per usual, Naruto was pretty clueless.
Itachi kissed him softly. " Us Naruto, I'm tired of keeping US a secret, it's hard to explain and make up exuses all the time, its a huge burden on both of our shoulders, something has to be done Naruto." Itachi's voice had a commanding tone, not like the usual soft whisper he'd used on Naruto lately.
" Y-Y-you want to break up with me don't you, i at least thought it would last a month or so" Naruto closed his eyes, and turned his head to the side so Itachi couldn't see the tear trickle down his cheek.
" No Naruto-kun, I wouldn't be able to live without you, I just think we need to take a break till the work load thins out thats all, besides when its clear we can make sweet love every night if you wish...hahaha umm Naruto-kun...ok?"
Itachi kept giggling, and daydreaming of ove with Naruto every night, but noticed the look on Naruto's face and stopped. Itachi lead on top of Naruto. He sighed. Kissed Naruto's cheek and began to speak. " Naruto you don't have to be so emo about it, i'm not going to go with anyone else, I promise, besides I only have love for you, you should know that by now, not even Kisame can stop my love", Itachi's sweet voice couldn't change Naruto's mood. Sighing Itachi decided it was time to take another approach...
" MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN..........look into my eyes, not around the eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes, ...." Now Naruto kun, this takes serious effort for me to do, so I'll be in need of your co-operation. " Sure I'll co-operate, you have me tied to a cross, what else am i supposed to do, oh my Itachi I never knew you were into this kind of thing, I'm rather supprised , you kinky kiny boy...hahahahahaha." Naruto said in a teasing voice.
"Naruto-kun, I will treat you for 72 hours everytime we meet, even though it is less than a minute in the real world, you shall feel every ounce of pain or pleasure in this world the same as you would in your own....I will save this for you and make it a night you will remember" Itachi retracted the mangekyou sharingan and kissed Naruto hard, Naruto pulled down Itachi so that their bodies were completely flat on one and other. " You better only have love for me, and not Kisame, because I know i've only ever truly felt love for you" Naruto's words tickled Itachi's lips, as each kiss felt like a thousand fluttering feathers.
" I promise I only have love for you, Kisame is only my partner in work for the Akatsuki nothing more, I Could never share with him, feelings I share with you."
Outside Naruto's room, Kisame was listening to every word the couple were saying, he felt his heart break. In pain so badly, his lips trembled like a thousand withering roses, feeling his heartbreak and hearing footsteps on the other side of the door, Kisame ran.



CHAPTER 8 COMING SOON PROMISE XD