TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: HI . . . and sorry for being so late on this. My job coupled with college really eats away time. And it is kinda short. So you get to meet Kitsune, my tiny fox creature that looks more like a winged blob with a tiny ball floating around its hiney than a fox, though he has the slit eyes and whiskers. So he will post this for you:

Attention: Naruto doesn't not belong to Momma, it belongs to some guy in Japan. If she owned Naruto, she would not be here in America writing silly fanfics ((Hey! They are not silly! They are amusing and fun . . . )) and eating sushi and fish eggs. (( EEEWWWWW!! I only like tuna sushi!And fish eggs?!))

And so, without further adu, here is momma's toy.





PS: A beta would be nice.
Kiba stretched and finished packing. Today was the last day he would see this place for a long time, he wanted to make sure he had everything. He, of course, had a bit of non-essentials that would make several guys cringe . . . until they were initiated. He gave a grin that would make poelpe run very fast in any direction that he wasn't going. He called it the EvilE GrinE, as his mother had so aptly named it when he was much younger.

He called Akamaru to his side and gave his puppy a hug. Well, not puppy, but more of a giant hound. He would have to be left behind this trip and Kiba would really miss him. He sighed as he shouldered his much too heavy pack and headed out the compound gate. There, he ran, literally, into Sakura. He sniffed the air and nearly cringed. "What in the hell is that smell, Sakura? Surely not the stuff we are supposed to swallow?"

He watched Sakura as she fubled with the corked cask in her tired and frustrated hands. Getting everyone to suck down the terrible crap had taken most of the day. She was ready to just scream. "Take this, damnit, and let me be in peace!" she shoved the cask at him and stormed off, her smell arousing Kiba but he knew that she was taken. By Mister Spandex himself, no less. But hey, he was a equal opportunity lover. He wouldn't mind a three-some.

Sniffing the foul stuff again, he grimaced before he downed a bit before gagging. Damn, Tsunade, could you have made it taste any worse? He grimaced and made himself drink a bit more before storing it away in his pack. With a jaunty step, he picked up the paced until he was jogging smoothly through the streets, dodging people and beasts of burden. He slowed as he reaced the giant gates and felt relief that he wasn't the first or last one to arrive. Neji stood there with his cocky attitude and Shika snoozed against a pillar in the shade. Choji carried a bag as big as he and was sorting through it with Shino to leave what wasn't neccessary there with Iruka. Naruto still hadn't shown up, but that was expected. He was Kakashi's protege after all. Ten minutes later, a very rumpled, very satified looking Naruto popped into existence beside Kiba. Kiba snickered when he smelt the linger of sex on him and clapped him on his back.

"Good show, Naruto," he whispered into the shell of the tender ear. He let the sink in before breathing, "But next time, I will be giving you pleasure."

Naruto had smiled at the first whisper but jumped when he heard the second. It was well--very WELL--known that Kiba was an EOP. He had just never been on the recieving end of that. Well, each day was new, so who knew what would happen? But it would be frozen in Hell before he considered Kiba a bed mate. "Dude, go for Shino, Choji, or Shika. They might recieve you well enough. But I and Neji are spoken for, if the slight scratches that are seen just there," he pointed to the gap in the shirt he was wearing showing very fine nail marks, "are proof enough. Tenten finally gave in."

Kiba was impressed by Naruto's ability to actually notice something. Naruto seemed to read his mind. "I do notice things, dog boy." Kiba smirked and let his hand rub from the shoulder to the wrist of the blond's arm that was facing away from everyone and stepped away into the others' line of sight before Naruto could react.

"So, ready to go?" he queried. He grinned back at a fuming Naruto before snickering. With a simple lope, he was out the gates and leaving a light dust path beofre taking to the trees. The rest followed with their own pace but always within sight of the agile dog-nin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days later, the forest started to thin out, little by little. First, the wind started to dry; then the ground started to crack beneath their heels making light crunching noises. Choji gasped as his pack made a pull on his shoulders. Naruto noticed and called to the others.

"Damn, Choj, you really are lossing water. What happened to drinking the noxious beverage Sakura forced down my throat? I've been in this heat but I'm just fine," he showed off his barely sweating body even if he only wore a net top and his customary pants.

"I didn't drink that sludge. I told her to go away. Now, I'm not so sure that was a good idea," he mumbled. He had lost quite a bit of weight since entering the warmer parts of the forest and felt stronger, but he was about to pass out from the heat, DAMNIT!

Kiba reached into his sack and pulled the much hated but appreciated flask of so-called "sludge" out. He popped the cork and held it towards the hot, tired nin. Choji took it with a gusto previously unfound. He grimaced but gulped a good amount down and belched with gusto. "Yech!"

Naruto laughed and sat holding his sides. "Your face!" he squealed while giggling. Kiba snorted into his hand before joining Naruto and Shino ans Neji smirked. Shikamaru just brushed them off and crouched down. "So troublesome," he muttered and took the flask from Choji and recorked it with his own cork as Kiba seemed to have lost the other one in his laughter. Putting the valuable peice in his own sack, he urged Choji up and they set off followed by Neji and Shino. Kiba and Naruto eventually calmed down enough to catch-up and were still snorting every once in a while when they looked in Choji's direction.

Shino watched the two nins' antics with a calm eye and stormy thoughts. He looked at Shika and Neji, meeting an understanding that surprised in Choji's gaze. If he was a woman, he would go for those two, Naruto and Kiba, make no mistake. The tan nin, one full of fun sexy energy and sunshine, and the other Sex on wheels. But what the hell should he do? Neji tilted his head as if to say, "I have a woman, but I know what your are thinking. He's too hot to not look at." Choji cocked his head and his eyes wondered, "Does it matter if he is a guy? I mean, he is absolutely sexy . . . . Hell, he's sex on legs!" He last resort in the silent conversation was Shika. He was a genius after all, wasn't he? When he glaced that way, Shika smirked and jutted his stubborn chin. "I think we should go for it. Kiba is an EOL, guys. And personally, I want to try something new, even if Ino is my lady," his smirk said. Silent conversation concluded, Shino felt his head droop minutely before he got himself together. There went his votes of "Aye or Naye" from his friends, right out the proverbial window.

Now, it was time to make plans . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba felt a shift, a power play that was right under his nose. There in the distance stood the other nin from his group, silhoetted by the blazing fire. His gaze returned to the city shining in the distance, it's light's casting a glow that made it seem faye in nature. A low howl sounded in the distance and he answered, a wavery note that grew stronger and more malencholy with each rise in the tune. He missed Akamaru, his companion, bestfriend, team member, playmate, protector . . . . the list was long. He shivered as the cold night settled in and he pulled his furred parka closer.

His skin was now much darker than when he had first started, as was Naruto's. Neji, Shino, and Choji were still quite pale, their faces always covered by the wide straw hats and bodies shrouded in the capes of desert material. Shika was just now starting to trully get tan, his pale skin darkening when he stripped to only tiny shorts that barely reached his thighs. His tan-line was small and barely there since his skin took so long to darken. Kiba on the other hand resorted to going naked and Naruto sometimes joined him, the kitsune relishing the fire-like heat from the desert.

Taking his time to get back to the camp fire, he pondered the strange and unsettling developement from Shino, Choji, and Shika. Hell, he might as well include Neji and Naruto, with the way they seemed to conspire against him. Or maybe he was paraniod.

But tomorrow, they hit the city. Then, he, Inazuka Kiba, would set his scenes of seduction.