TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: YOSH! My first yaoi scene! Lots of sex (well, only one time), two hot guys, and green. Don't ask . . . .

I hope you like it. Just tell me what you think.



And thank you ~ Oni-Chan ~ for all your help!
‘Dear Kami, Kiba, what have you done now!’ Shino thought with a little anger. The pale green room he had walked into just three days ago was a ROOM. Now it was just a green nest with varying shades of all greens piled on the large bed-like futon and a sizable lump stuck in the middle. All the furniture was pushed to one side and the tops covered in so many weapons, it was nearly impossible to see the surfaces. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the nest or Kiba moving all the furniture, it was just bad form to do this to SOMEONE ELSE’s house. Actually, he was fond of the nest idea, and never liked furniture, the bits got in the way when fighting for your life. He was just glad Temari was not here to kill poor Kiba.

“Whoa, dude, what happened in here?” Choji stuck his head around the door. “It looks like Kiba really moved in, huh?” The nin shrugged and picked one of the giggling maids to “support” on his arm. The tiny woman giggled and blushed before being led away.

Naruto jumped in the door next. “Kiba, when you wake up, or whatever, go get Gaara and meet me outside. I wanna spar.” He gave Shino his silly fox-grin before bolting to the break room. There was always food there, enough to make the continuously hungry Naruto and Choji happy and content. Shika had taken to hanging around with Choji in hopes of tempting one of the maids. It was just that they all seemed to know he had Ino back home . . . . And none wished to risk their lives for a good bit of sex. Too bad for him.

Shino closed the door and locked it. It seemed that everyone either wanted him or Kiba for something, but it could be the hair . . . . He still hadn’t cut his—yet. He would, but not right now. He wanted to see what Kiba might do with it . . . . He certainly was creative enough—almost too much so.

“Are they gone?” The voice was muffled and sleep thick. Kiba had been asleep! And it was nearly noon!

Shino spoke to the lump that moved. “For now. Why are you not up? We have many things to do today and I got tired of waiting.” He leaned against the door and tried to not think. Easy when Kiba rose up from the bed, all thought fled into the dark, dim corners of his mind. Kiba was nude! And so very sexy.

Nope, no thought process going on here.

“Um, Kiba, why are you not wearing proper apparel? You—” He couldn’t say it. Think, think, think, dammit!

Shino stood there as if caught with his pants down. Kiba grinned as an idea formed in his head. Maybe he would be 'caught,' but not with his pants down. More like off, all of it, off. He started to prowl, slinking sensually from the bed like a large cat. All sinewy grace and smooth, graceful movements that would have made ballet seem drab and common. He wasn’t all that hairy, only a dark trail starting at his belly button and spreading to encircle his groin. A thick erection nestled there, catching Shino’s eyes. Kiba was long and thick and Shino could only think one thing.
“What horse did you make cry?”

Kiba was thrown before he thought about it. He laughed thickly, but not with sleep. “I’ll tell you a little secret, horses have nothing on my family.” He stalked forward, his body flowing. “Come here, Shino.”

Shino stood rooted. Yes he had had odd moments of 'must-have-sex' thoughts this past week that were embarrassing, but this was ridiculous! His body had started to burn somewhere between Kiba standing up from the covers to now and he felt his entire being respond. If he could just get the damn door open, but he couldn’t move. Not wouldn’t, but couldn’t. Kiba stalked closer, his eyes darker with all male satisfaction. Shino stood there, waiting. Kiba came even closer, his hair brushing Shino’s thighs and stomach through his clothing. Shino launched forward, capturing Kiba’s lips with his own. He wasn’t the best kisser, but Kiba responded easily and took over the kiss. Kiba’s hands curled under the shirt, searching for all that smooth skin. Little raised scars marred the pale perfection, but Kiba only noticed them because Shino stiffened.

“No—we can’t,” he panted. His arms were around Kiba’s neck as if to pull him closer. Kiba gave a lighter kiss and stripped Shino of his long turtle neck shirt. Shino cringed inwardly when only the netting covered his torso. His beetles had left many scars, but one that was nearly the entire length of his stomach had come from an attack while on a mission. He pulled his arms back into himself, almost self-conscious of his body. Kiba stood back and looked his fill.

He was absolutely beautiful. His skin so pale, the scars a lighter pink that nearly blended in. He traced the largest scar with his fingers, Shino sucking in a sharp breath. He grinned and kneeled, his mouth covering the pale skin.

Shino gripped Kiba’s long hair, the strands tangling in his fingers like living silk. He closed his eyes, the glasses starting to slip haphazardly across his nose. His long braid was held between the door and his body making it hard to turn his head without pulling some out. He let out a gasp when Kiba licked his belly.

“Kiba—stop,” he growled and jerked lightly on his handfuls. Kiba licked his way to Shino’s belly button and blew into the indent. Shino sucked in his stomach and tried not to groan. Kiba finally looked up and let his eyes say “mine” before returning to his ministrations. He licked a long line around and in the dent before laving a trail around the waist band of Shino’s pants. His thigh holster was gone, the only indication being the sound it made when it dropped.

“Dammit, Kiba! I—said STOP,” Shino pulled hard until Kiba glared at him from the fall of hair. Kiba’s hands were no where to be seen, but he felt them on his, he blushed bright red, buttocks. Where had his mind gone? He sighed. No where, just his libido talking.

“Kiba, what the hell is going on here? I can’t stop thinking about you since that damn potion and wanting to have hot, sweaty sex with you. That, for me,” he put in when Kiba grinned mischievously, “is not like me.”

Kiba kneaded his fingers and Shino squirmed. This felt good. Kiba moved his hands farther in and let one hand slip between the slightly spread legs to touch the soft velvet sac that hung there. Shino arched into the touch and Kiba grinned. “No, but it is like me. Let us have sex, Shino. That should get this, what ever this is, out of our system. It won’t hurt you,” though it might me, he thought before continuing, “and we’ll have fun. Anyway, I’ve been wondering what you feel like.” His hand slipped even farther forward, brushing Shino’s balls to caress his straining cock.

Shino almost came off his feet. What was with him? Kiba leaned forward and used his teeth—his TEETH—to unbutton the pants and zip them down. “Fine.”

“What was that?” Kiba murmured into the delicious skin as he licked a new trail.

“I said—FINE,” Shino nearly had a heart attack, though it would have been a good way to go, when Kiba had finally gripped his hard length. He arched into the door and hissed through his teeth.

Kiba leaned back, the throbbing member in his hand and smiled a very naughty smile. “Shino, I want you in me, hitting me with everything you got. Let’s get a little more comfortable, shall we?” He rose to his feet and let go of Shino’s member. He whimpered and nearly sobbed when no pressure continued where he needed it. Kiba grabbed Shino’s hand and tugged him down onto the large nest.

Rifling through the contents, he came up with a bag and unzipped it quickly to pull out a small jar. “Take this and put it on yourself, Shino.”

Kiba opened it and handed it to the still shaking man and dipped three of his fingers into the thick, wet liquid substance and stood before Shino with a big smile making him look feral. Watching Shino watch him, he spread his legs wide and let his hand slip behind him between his buttocks. Shino watched as if entranced and nearly screamed when Kiba showed him what he was doing. Kiba slid one finger into himself, his other hand pumping lightly on his cock to mirror his finger. He slowly presented the second then third finger, Shino hardly breathing. Shino finally had to look away or disgrace himself and lubed up his own erection. The sudden cold hitting the heated flesh made him grit his teeth with a moan caught in his throat.

Kiba removed his hands and walked forward facing the man sitting on the edge of his own chaos strewn bed. With ease, he sat on the lap, Shino’s eyes widening when he rubbed their cocks together between them, one covered in cool lube, one still too hot.

“Do you want to have me Shino? Do you want to fuck me right here right now?”

Shino whimpered so quietly only Kiba’s ability to hear better than most humans caught it. “Let me remove your glasses. I want to see you come inside me, see your eyes glaze with lust.”

Kiba watched Shino hesitate then very slowly removed the dark shields. His eyes were black, dark and uncompromising. The eye was more black than white, as if his eyes could see in the darkness without light. Kiba grinned then leaned forward to capture the lips with his own. Moving slowly, he lifted himself onto the thick length of Shino and felt a gasp in his mouth when the head cleared the ring of muscle.

Shino thrust up into the opening and it was Kiba’s turn to gasp. He had seen how big Shino was, almost too big to fit his hand around, but this was beyond full. It almost hurt, but not quite. Now who had made the horses cry?

They sat there, panting from the force to not move, to stay calm and not get really hurt. “K-Kiba?”

“Hnn,” was all Kiba could come up with as he squirmed and shifted to try and get Shino to move. Shino did move, but it was to flip them over for the first thrust. Kiba arched, trying to get Shino to hit that one spot just inside, the one that made him scream.

Shino thrust hard and slow, angling differently each time as if searching for something. He hit it, a small spongy spot. Kiba nearly bucked off the bed. “Oh, yes, fuck yes! Fuck me, Shino . . . .”

“We—we go slow,” he panted into Kiba’s mouth. “I am going to-to make you scream.”

“Nnnnh . . . . . But Sssshin-o!” Kiba whined. He felt the entire length leave him to return fast but solid and hitting his prostrate with every pass. He withered and bucked into every thrust hoping Shino would go faster, harder.

“Faster . . . . Harder. Now!” he growled into Shino’s neck before licking the shell of his ear and sucking on the lobe.

Shino threw back his head and pumped faster, slamming with as much force as he could gather into the man below him. Kiba rode him as if everything depended on reaching that one edge. Shino pulled an arm around to grab the straining erection trapped between their bodies and pumped with the tempo of his thrusts. Leaning down, he bit Kiba hard on the neck leaving a perfect imprint of his teeth and Kiba came with a howl, his seed flowing hotly onto Shino’s and his own chest and stomach.

The muscles around Shino contracted making it hard for him to breathe. He came with a brilliant light flashing behind his eyes and collapsed onto the dog-nin.

They lay there for some time, trying to breathe and get their bearings. Kiba was the first to come back to reality and grinned. “I don’t know about you, but I think that deserves a repeat performance.”

Shino buried his face into Kiba’s neck and lightly bit his ear. “Maybe, but right now, I can’t move.”

Kiba laughed and stretched. He winced then settled back down. “Neither can I.”