TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Two chapters in one day. Yeah!
Sakura stomped off to her lessons with Tsunade. The blonde Hokage was behind her desk as usual and had the same bickering, too-many-problems-to-deal, constantly flowing group of men. Sakura stalked into the room and the men scattered. Tsunade wouldn’t harm her citizens, Sakura sure as hell would.

“Tsunade, what is going on with the women in the far village? I thought you said that the drink would help them get pregnant, not just super strong and healthy.” She laid her head on the desk and breathed out a sigh. It had been a long week.

Tsunade looked up from contemplating her grainy wooden desk and gave a tired eye to Sakura. “May I ask what you are talking about? The potion should just make them healthy and able to carry a child to term as well as fertile. Hell, the mixture is so potent, even a man could carry a child if you could get him pregnant! So what is the problem?”

“Not one, not ONE woman is getting pregnant. The men are grateful to healthy wives, but they need children. Are you sure you sent the right mix?”

Tsunade sat up. Her brow ticked before settling back on her face and she glared with enough ice to make even grown nin freeze in fear. Sakura gave one right back from the desk top. She was too tired to move. “What do you mean ‘did I send the right mix’?”

“Well, the guys had a mix the same day made by you the night before and in a very similar container. Here is the one I gave the women,” she produced a jar from the folds of her “visiting” kimono and held it out, “and they might have been mixed up due to the similarities. Remember, your assistant was the one to fetch the nasty stuff.”

Tsunade saw the jar and nearly cried. “This is not happening. This is surly not happening to me. Sakura, I do believe we are setting those boys up to one hell of a surprise.”

Sakura cocked her head reminiscent to Naruto. “What do you mean ‘setting them up’? Setting them up for what? They won’t get pregnant because not one of them is a homosexual male.” Her face paled, “Unless . . . . Kiba won’t know. And he is one of the most “equal” men I know. He’ll either get sex or sexed before the month is out!”

“Yes, but that’s not all. Their hair will grow much faster and silkier and their nails will grow like Kiba’s claws. Not only that, their sex drive has now been upped. If they resist it, by the end of two weeks, they will be fighting to have lots of sex with anything that moves. Males and females alike.” Tsunade laid her head to mirror Sakura and breathed her own sigh. “Temari is supposed to be here later today. We should tell her since it’s her home land that is in danger of too horny, overly sensitized males.”

They lay like that for a while, just soaking up the quiet and peacefulness in a not so peaceful thinking session. Nearly two hours later, a guard came to the door.

“Lady Hokage, you have a visitor. It seems to be Lady Temari from Suna. Should I let her in?”

Tsunade pulled herself up and motioned for the guard to bring her in while gazing absently at Sakura who had fallen asleep. Poor kid doing as much if not more than Tsunade just because she was her protégé. Tsunade picked her up and placed her on a cot not three feet from the back of the desk. Tsunade really did spend too much time in this room. Temari glided through the doors before Tsunade could stand and looked at the sweet mom-daughter scene thing going on.

“Tsunade-sama, even for you that is sweet and sugary. It is nice to see that you can be kind if the occasion calls for it.”

Tsunade just flopped gracefully into her desk chair and waited for the other woman to join her. “Temari, what did bring you here? Was it actually Gaara or one of my own?”

Temari fidgeted. “Well, both.”

I can guess. “What disturbs you about my boys? Is anything wrong? Have they caused trouble this past week? Or have we come to another misunderstanding that Gaara really didn’t want the others there?”

“No, nothing really wrong, just—what is going on?!” The young nin jumped up and started to pace with wide measured steps that made her short skirt ride higher than usual. “Their hair, it’s so long and perfect. They seem to give off sex vibes that say “do me now!” in bright bold letters. What is going on!”

“Please be a little less vocal, Temari. My only nin that knows what is happening and will be able to help you is trying to sleep. And I think I know what is happening; I’m just not one hundred percent sure.” She touched her finger tips and looked over them. “It will take nearly two weeks to finish the counter potion due to the severity I had made in the previous potion. Before I can do that, I must see the head of the Hyuga family. If you wish to join me, feel free.” Tsunade stood and headed for the doors telling her guards to take care of Sakura and get what ever she needed, leaving a note in one of the ANBU’s hands.

At the family compound, the head answered the door. Unheard of in this family. “How can I assist you, Lord Hyuga-san?”

He nearly pulled Tsunade in with Temari following behind. “My daughter. Something is wrong! They say it is a parasite, but I do believe them. You must look.”

Tsunade slowed the man down and took his arm in her strong-man grip. “Get Hanabi, please. I need her and Hinata alone in the room. Also, two bowls of steaming water and a few towels would not be missed. And light some lavender. It is too tense here,” she stated calmly and forcefully. Taking Temari past the hysterical (as close as a Hyuga could get) Lord and to Hinata’s room. No one was there and moments later Hanabi came through the door with two women carrying bowls and towels. Good, someone is listening to me without loosing it. Thank Kami for that.

Hinata sat on her futon looking healthy and fresh. She nearly shined in good health. So what could be the problem? “Hanabi? Could you look within your sister and describe the position and size of the unknown object?” The young girl nodded and called on the Byakugan. She tilted her head to better see and asked Hinata to lay back and let her see even better.

“It is below or in the stomach region. It’s about the size of my little nail and seems to be feeding off Hinata’s force, but not is an animalistic way. Almost as if the thing is a part of her, but apart from her. And it seems to be making its own chakra signature, just not developed yet.” She tilted her head and nodded. “That’s it.”

Tsunade rubbed her aching temples. “Thank you Hanabi. Now, please keep this quiet,” she looked at all three girls in front of her. “Oaths are for reasons. My I have all of yours?”

Three nods and various oaths followed. “Good. Now, I know what is wrong, but it’s not a parasite. It’s just a baby. A very young, just developing babe.”

Hinata seemed to burst with happiness and Temari and Hanabi nearly fell over from the shock. Hinata pregnant? Out of wedlock? Kami! A dull thud sounded from out side the door. “Apparently, Lord Hyuga was listening. Hanabi, get him a maid and please return. We have planning to do.”



OKAY


ANY ideas would be nice. But eh. Smut next chapter, promise!