TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My life, as of college, is no more. Please be patient as I ponder how the hell I am supposed to fit this in with everything else.

Also:
Don't own Naruto (not that I don't want to) But I do own the first original and uncut season (Bleh! I want the second one now), the first five books and any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Naruto comes on. AND on that note . . . . I NEED a Beta. I am just not going to catch my own mistakes and need serious help. If anyone is interested, give me a review or contact me.
Shino, Shika, and Choji actually were conspiring together. And all for Kiba’s sake. Little wonder Kiba felt a little odd around them. They sat near the flames, the bright warmth trying valiantly to keep the cold away. Shino huddled into his cape, blankets, and long grey jacket with Shika nearly on top of him. Shared body warmth and all that. Choji sat on the other side and dug a mini hole in the ground, lining it with his multiple blankets and one pillow.

“Choji, gimme a damn blanket, I’m freezing my ass off here!” Shika complained. He held out a hand to his teammate and felt satisfaction when two thick woolen blankets were handed over. He wrapped one around himself and let Shino take the other before muttering, “Damn bothersome place. I don’t want to go to the damn village any more. I want to go home where the weather is normal.” Shino agreed and nodded minutely.

Choji just shrugged, his now lean body cutting a figure before being covered in four woolen blankets of—if can you believe this—sand color. His head poked out like a dismembered body part, making Naruto snicker into his much darker blue woolen blankets. “Choji, you look like a buried head!”

Shika shook his head before laying nearly in the fire for warmth. He didn’t sleep but he close his eyes. “If we are going for this, you two, we had better come up with a plan soon. Kiba will be hard to get to after we hit town.”

Shino motioned with his hand when Naruto looked puzzled. He couldn’t be! Naruto thought. There was just no way—oh, hell! They were! Not just Shikamaru, but Choji and Shino as well! He felt his face heat and groaned into his arms. He was the only one without designs on the—What had Sakura said?—Sex God of Konoha. He sighed. Might as well bring about his down fall . . . .

“Well, I do have an idea—“ if they are willing to listen. Three sets of eyes pinned him down like a butterfly to paper. “Uh, ye—ah. I should have kept my mouth shut.”

Shino looked Naruto over then nodded. Shika followed suit, and even Choji gave him a considering look. “What do you have in mind, Naruto?” Shino was a bit eager to listen to a . . . how could he put it?—enthusiastic idiot of pure luck rather than genius. Ah, but look at where that had got him!

“Hmm, well, what you—I do not EVER see me doing this for him—should do is—“

They listened and even Shikamaru seemed impressed with some of the outrageous and inventive ideas Naruto was thinking. When they had finally settled on a certain idea, Neji just had to ask, “And if you do not have designs on Kiba, who were you going to do that to?”

Naruto nearly swallowed his tongue in the effort to not say a name immediately. “Promise not to behead me for being human, guys?” he asked in general, but the question was aimed at Neji just the same.

“Sure”, “Yeah, whatever”, “Seriously, who man?”, “Promise upon my blood.” Thank you, Kami, for watching my ass, Naruto prayed.

“Well, um, I have been thinking of doing something similar to—um—Hinata,” he said at last as was very glad Neji had made a promise on his blood. Choji tackled him before he could throw Naruto into the fire, not to burn to death, but to scar his hide for life. Kiba, of course, chose that interesting moment to slip back to the warm fire and comradeship of his fellow nin.

“Hey, Naruto, what fire did you light this time under Neji’s ass?” He slumped nearly on Naruto and burrowed under the covers seeking warmth and a place to sleep. Naruto raised a minor fuss and kicked Kiba to Choji’s side. Choji didn’t really care as long as his covers stayed on him and not just exclusively on Kiba. Kiba was one hell of a cover hog . . . . Or so the gossip vine said.


“Hey, guys, rise and shine! Wakey, wakey, eggs and backey!” Naruto was so a morning person since he had gotten older. Kiba looked up with one bleary eye, his arms around Choji’s warm body. Choji gave his customary death-glare and rolled over pulling the covers higher over his much longer brown hair. Longer hair . . . . “Tsunade’s done it again!”

Neji, Shino, and Shikamaru sat up, but Shika fell back into his covers and pulled them to his ears. It was freezing! “What’s Tsunade done?” He closed his eyes and fluffed his hand through his hair. His long, silky hair that now trailed much farther than it should . . . . “Damn, she put something in that stupid drink, didn’t she? Bothersome old cow.”

Neji sat up and was on his already long hair. He cursed loudly enough that Naruto was doubled over with convulsions when he described in detail the retaliation their Hokage was to receive the next time he saw her. Shino felt his face begin to bloom with anger when his hair fell softly around his face and far down his back. “Tsunade has some explaining to do.” For him, that was a speech.

Kiba bounded up and his hair fell in long silky lines around his face and shoulders, the length taking the tips to the back of his thighs. Everyone caught their breath when Kiba moved his hand through all that silk, his body bowing back. Only Naruto and Neji refused to be pulled into the too sexual act. Choji just felt his jaw hit sand then jumped to his feet trying to find the length of his “new” hair. It reached his shoulders easily, going quite a few inches past, but not nearly as long as Kiba’s hair.

Naruto finally removed the bandana—it had tightened a lot over night—that he had taken to wearing in the sun and a wealth of soft gold fell to his knees. He “wowed” his companions and Kiba rubbed a strand through his fingers. “Damn, Hinata would love to see you now, lover boy. I’ll have to take a picture just so she can see . . . .” He looked at Neji. “Shit, did I just let the cat out of the bag?”

Naruto let his head hang. “No, Neji found out last night. But at least you tried to remember not to say anything.” Naruto looked up through the thick curtain, his fox smile making all of them snicker. He looked so like a girl right then.

Naruto tried to finger comb and braid his hair, but his hands just wouldn’t work—and the fact that he couldn’t braid to save his life might have had something to do with it. Neji was kind enough to help, though much pulling and a sore scalp were the result. Oh, and one hell of a braid, thick as Naruto’s wrist at the smallest point. Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, and Neji did their own braids, theirs not nearly as long grown as Naruto’s whose braid trailed below his buttocks. “I am so going to get this trimmed, if not cut off when we get there!”

With that, Naruto slung his pack up and took off for the still distant city as fast as he could, the others staying with him.

At the city gates, ANBU guards stopped them, not being sure who the long-haired shinobi were. Naruto finally got fed up, “Go get Gaara, dammit! He’ll know who we are . . . . Damn idiotic potion . . . . Tsunade will get her ever-lovin’ ass kicked the next time I see her . . . . Stupid hag . . . .” He started mumbling as one of the guards flashed out of existence. The other, a very tall and much scarred man, stood with his total attention on the six before him. Six men with really, REALLY long hair. He felt his face tighten with a smile before he could wipe it completely away.

Trying to distract himself, Naruto had the guys around him huddle up. “Shika, ‘member what we discussed last night? Well, I think you should add this,” Naruto whispered into his ear gesturing wildly and finally grabbing his braid that swung to the middle of Shika’s back in a thinner rope than his own. Shika smirked but leaned back and tugged his braid away from Naruto’s grabby hands. He leaned into Shino and repeated what Naruto had said and then made a gesture that all the guys, even the ANBU knew. And everyone blushed, with the exception of Nympho Kiba.

“I can’t believe I did that . . . . Bothersome.”

Seconds later, an irritated and hostile Gaara stood at the gate with his ANBU guard in tow. “What is wrong with . . . . What the hell happened to you, Naruto?” Gaara made a mini speech. Wow, the hair really did get some interesting reactions.

“Tsunade,” was all he had to say. Gaara’s eyes widened then narrowed as if trying to keep some other emotion from his face. Kiba watched it all with a little smirk. Gaara was too uptight. He needed to get laid.

Then again, Kiba’s answer to almost all situations was to get drunk, then laid. Though, no one else seemed inclined to believe him. Too bad, it made for an interesting life and lovers. Hell, the only people he had yet to get some from were most of the people from Konoha. Even the women and men from Gaara’s village would be able to tell stories of his sexual prowess. And did, at that, too.

“Well, are we going to stay here all day or can we come in?” Kiba was not exactly proficient at manners.

“Yes, but of course,” Gaara swept his arm before him and fell in step with his long time friend and monster sharing buddy, Naruto.

Naruto knew what Gaara was thinking and tried to keep from blowing up from pent up rage. “Tsunade is what happened. She did this for a reason and I am determined to find out why. Bloody old hag!” The last left his mouth in a hoarse scream that drew the attention of several villagers. They left the area as quickly as possible before trying to see who had made the noise. Gaara laughed a little at his friend’s antics. It was good to have the knucklehead around. He made things . . . fun.

~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~

Shino gazed at the village with a bit of shock. This place was absolutely astonishing! He watched as a beetle landed lightly on Naruto’s braid. Naruto had a fit to get it out of his hair, and Gaara ended up pulling the sad looking bug away before Naruto could crush it. Kiba had laughed at this of course, his whiskey voice sending shivers everywhere. Shino turned to see Shika, but the shadow-nin was off already to a lone spire against the pale sky. Choji was looking at Kiba too, his long braid falling to his upper back with surprising curls coming off the ends.

Kiba turned to face them and Shino and Choji caught their breaths. Damn, he was so fucking sexy, the entire population would drool just to watch him perform with someone, much less be part of the performance. This brought a scowl to Shino’s face, hidden by the collar of his grey jacket. He wanted Kiba to himself, but that was wrong of him. Hell, what Shika had said was more than wrong for his blood line. His father would have a heart attack if he knew what he was thinking and his family—He refused to think of that all together.

He played absently with the curled end of his braid, wrapping it around his finger. Maybe he would keep it long . . . . Or cut it the first chance he got, it really depended on the situation. Like if Kiba liked it, it would stay, but if Kiba didn’t, it would go . . . . Easy enough. He looked up and saw Kiba standing near enough to touch. He smelled great, like a light hint of forest and all spicy Kiba. Damn his libido!

Kiba reached out a hand and snagged the braid from his fingers, lightly rubbing the silk between his fingers as if the very feel was sensual. For Kiba, maybe it was, but who was Shino to say? Dammit, who was anyone to say anything about Kiba and be correct?

TBC

Okay, guys and gals. To cut the hair or not, that is the question. Give me your answers and if I have enough votes, the hair will stay long or go . . . . for any character. But I think Kiba should keep his a little long, and Naruto too. But whatever.

R&R PLEASE!!!!! More reviews = more chapters!