TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I hate living in a house with two boys. My laptop has been out of commission for almost two months, DAMN IT!

*deep breath* Okay, will not rant. Here is what I came up with and so sorry for the lameness...I've found my plot line and need to get back on track, so I'm getting there, slowly. And yes, this is relevant to what will happen.

And Linkin Park is my fave band, so this is not mine...*pout*
-_-

“I hate you...”

Ino and Tenten looked at the dark-haired beauty tied up with them. If Sasuke had been a woman, there would have been no hope of saving him...

“Oh, quit bitching like a girl,” Ino snarled back.

Tenten hit her head on the bars...hard. Those two were at it again. Four days of confinement with two people who never actually got along to begin with was fucking torture!

“Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real”

Diedre, even if he was sexy, was a strange and twisted man, but he had a great voice.

The three captives stopped bickering to listen to his latest song binge. Apparently, Linkin Park was a new favorite and he already knew several songs by heart.

“There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling”

Tenten sighed. If Neji hadn't been her man, she would so go for the gothy blond guy.

“I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

“Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real”

._.

“How long has it been since the kids were missing?” Fuck, we do not need this now...

“Last day and a half. I'm getting worried.” Especially since it could have been longer...

Tsume scrubbed her face. Damn it, not another crisis. “We'll finish our mission, then we'll find the girls.”

Shibi adjusted his mask before settling, worried, angry, impatient. Hiashi just glared through the eye slits, daring, pissed off, tired. Tsume flew from the tree in an epic leap, the giant dogs following faster than Aburame or Hyuuga could keep up with. They had a mission and it needed to be addressed first. But that didn't mean that Tsunade would stay ignorant of the situation...they just had to hurry.

^_^

Naruto sat beside one of his best friends and nearly yelled in frustration. Kiba looked at the seething blond, his hair standing on end as Kyuubi stirred under Naruto's skin. Kiba smoothed his hair flat again.

“What brings you here, fox?”

Naruto sighed with gusto. “I'm really confused.”

Kiba studied his face. “About what?”

“How I'm supposed to protect my mate not only from her father, but the village. How do you stop a village?”

Kiba felt his heart constrict. Kami, if he had to make those kind of decisions, he'd go insane with worry. “One person at a time. Just be glad the old woman likes you so well, eh?”

Naruto shrugged. “Yeah, well, short of my dying, I doubt that anyone will leave me or mine alone. I mean, even with the law in place, parents still banned their children from the 'monster' with none the wiser. My home's been ransacked more times than I care to count—What's that look for?”

Kiba glared at the space in front of him, his teeth grinding painfully together. “Your home has been compromised and you still live there. Why?”

“It's the only place that will let me stay...” was the whispered reply.

“What are you going to do about that with Hinata? She can't be put in danger,” he growled softly.

Naruto lay back with his arms crossed over his chest. “I don't know...Fuck!” Naruto growled and jumped up to pace. On his twentieth round, Kiba grabbed the long end of his braid and pulled the squealing blond to an abrupt halt as his ass met the ground a second time but with much more force.

“Stop pacing, you're making me dizzy!” Kiba pulled the braid again. “I think I have a solution to our problem.”

“'Our' problem?”

Kiba's grin was just short of terrifying. “You and Hinata will live with me and Shino. My clan has no true ill will against you and Mom would skin them alive if they so much as tried to touch Hinata or her chosen mate.”

“Uh?” Naruto's face was priceless. His eyes were nearly crossed as he tried to calculate the sheer amount of clan members to the Inuzuka name willing to stand in front of Hinata and the number was significant. Kiba laughed when Naruto finally turned a dazed eye on him. “Are you serious?”

Kiba nodded. “And don't forget the Aburame clan. Reclusive, yes, exclusive, no. Hinata is also one of theirs...more-or-less. And the Hyuuga clan would whup some ass if anyone tried to hurt their heiress. Dude, Hinata is covered.”

“Hot damn...” Naruto said softly. “Hinata would be fine, safe and secure there.”

Kiba looked at the blond. “What about you?”

Naruto shrugged. “I might go on a long mission so no one could target me directly or train with ero-sinnin. Maybe I'll 'disappear' officially and use henge the rest of my natural life, only a few people knowing who I am. Fuck, I already use a clone henge Kyuu taught me to buy descent food and clean water. I've been slowly buying clothes not so bright in color, wearing them after a few months so the village can't cry foul. I've also opened an account at a local bank under Hanyou Kit. The man laughed the first time I told him my alias, too.”

“I can imagine.” Kiba just shook his head. “I never knew you were so...alone before. It's a wonder you didn't become just like Gaara.”

“I almost did,” he replied, leaning back on his arms to stare at the sky. “Iruka-tou-san saved me. And don't you dare tell anyone I call him that. He's a little touchy about people trying to kill me because of any connections. Hell, he had a heart attack when Uchiha and I became teammates and friends.”

Kiba chuckled. “Yeah. I can imagine. Kami, I nearly pissed my pants the first time Uchiha looked at me with those dead eyes. That is, until he looked at you and his eyes burned in competitive anger. That got me thinkin' then, and still does now. Do you know why he always tried to beat your ass?”

“Because I beat his on more than one occasion. And I ambushed and tied him up on the first day as a team...” Naruto giggled.

Kiba guffawed long and hard. “Oh...you...d-didn't...!” he forced out between chuckles. “Oh, this is priceless!”

Naruto smiled softly. Kiba mirrored it. It was good to remember friendship and forget for a moment that the world was a little bit too cruel.