TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, so I took forever. It's called real life and a job. It happens.

Anyway, I had tons of trouble with this chapter. It's short, it's a pain in the ass, and it needs to be shot. BUT, it was all I had left...My computer erased the other fifteen or so pages, so I'm having to redo all of that too.

If ANYONE has an IDEA, gimme, gimme, gimme!
“Shibi-kun, what do we do about our children?” Tsume asked the Aburame. “I mean, we can't just bust in there and...What is that look for?”

Shibi was good friends with the Inuzuka pack leader despite appearances. He knew the woman better than most of her clan, her children excluded. But the fact that she was thinking ahead without charging in kunai drawn with a war cry on her lips...it was unusual. “I have no look from which to decipher. How do you know?”

“Your smell went from agreement to shock...And your eye twitched.” Shibi's eye twitched again in annoyance and Tsume laughed at him. “But seriously, we need some kind of plan. The Akatsuki are out there, like the demon brat said. Who's to say that we won't be kidnapped on our way there?”

“Who would attack an elite team of ANBU with a pony sized dog?”

Tsume bounced in place. “Oh, I always wanted to be ANBU! And, we'll scare the kids out of their minds while we're at it!” She cackled evilly and Shibi edged a little bit farther from his companion. “Kiba won't know what hit him!”

“May Kami have mercy on them, then.”

o.o

Ino and Tenten were following the ANBU with practiced ease. They weren't really ANBU, but that didn't, make them any less diligent. Though the giant white dog and even larger dark colored half-wolf was a give away.

The female member had a white and black wolf mask, the males had white bear and bird masks marking them as lesser members of the group. Hiashi had to love that. All that dark hair was kind of hard to miss too.

They had Sasuke with them, his hair a lot longer than before. He just happened to be dragged along with the girls without his permission. Dressed like a girl, make-up and all. And in a kimono with geta. He was not happy. He growled as Ino pulled him along faster. He was going to kill Lee after he skinned his friends alive and left their carcasses to the maggots.

That is, when he got rid of this fucking seal on his wrists. Tenten had been brushing up on things with Sakura lately. Especially when she found out about Naruto's “problem” and the mystery of the red chakra. She and Ino had ganged up on him at an onsen and Lee had done NOTHING. He had sat back and LAUGHED as the she-demons had painted and primped him to their delight. Damn him to hell. No, damn THEM to hell.

“Now, remember, Sasuke, you are not allowed to play with sharp pointy objects and you must act like a girl. And if you don't, Ino-chan will make sure you regret it later. Remember, we may be wee little women but we are koniochi of Konohagakure. We like to create pain and chaos.”

Sasuke groaned in his throat at the obvious threat. “Damn you, you bitch! Why did you have to drag me along?!”

Ino looked back at him and grinned like a canary-eating cat. “Because it would look weird if only two women were traveling alone. Three is a much more secure number for women to use. Why do you think we go to the restroom in packs?”

“You could have just had me as a man!” Sasuke couldn't believe this! What was their motive?

“But that wouldn't have been fun or nearly as good a cover for getting you out of Konohagakure, now would it?”

“...No.”

“My point is made.”

“...Fuck.”

*.*

Red eyes pin-wheeled as he took in the strange group. The three ANBU were pulling ahead with two large canines of such size he was amazed the tree branches could hold their weight. And a motley crew was chasing them much to the amusement of the ANBU. All three were female, even if one was trying to keep up in a blue and purple kimono covered in tigers and fish. Beautiful, but not good enough to be his mate. No one was quite right, yet, but he had to find a breeding female.

The fact that he had to steal the demon vessels was only one above finding a mate. He might as well steal them. They were young and they looked strong...except for the floundering female having trouble with her geta. She would be left to her own devices.

Red looked into blue. “Not the kimono female. Too much trouble. The one with buns and the blond.”

With that, both were gone. They needed to find more candidates or the vessels. Time was wasting.

OoO

((AN: Okay, this little scene would NOT LEAVE ME ALONE, so you get something of a filler idea...sorry. I have battled with myself for several days as I tried to finish this chapter, and my muses are being pissy about being hurried [I have a story on adultfanfiction.net and fanfiction.net, so yeah] and he and she are giving me Hell. So, here is a wee poll with Kiba as the topic))

“Alright, you refused I think...twelve people ever. I know why Ero-sennin, he's the worst pervert living. Tsunade is boo-koos old, Kakashi is barely better than Ero-sennin, Asuma is just too weird, Kurenai is like another mother figure (“Go figure,” piqued a snickering Kiba.), ANBU are just too blood-thirsty, Iruka would strangle you, Gai is just fucking creepy, Lee – same, Hinata because of Hiashi and your mom, Ino is just a bitch (“And with Shika.”), Choji is an unknown, and last but not least, Tenten. The woman is out for blood!” Kiba fell over laughing, his hands flailing to right himself again. Shino and Neji just smirked.

Naruto looked at his list and tapped a pen on another line. “People who refused you: Shino at one time, Neji will never give in (“DAMN STRAIGHT!” Neji growled.), Sakura, Sasuke (“That one speaks for himself,” Kiba injected.), me, hmm...This list is fairly short. When do you sleep, man?”

Kiba shrugged. “When I feel like it. I don't have a bed partner every night, mostly just during the day.”

Naruto rolled his eyes. “Well, the list for people WANTING to get into your pants is moderately high in number, so I refuse to read it off.”

“Fine. Shino, can I have some ice, please?” Kiba pouted with large shimmering chibi eyes that none of the group had ever seen before. Poor Shino. His life just went to Hell...

-_-

“So, why did you grab the one with the Kimono?”

“She refused to be left alone and started crying. I couldn't kill her off, either. The other two went ballistic on us!”

Itachi growled in the back of his throat so low it was almost unheard. He blinked and then flickered out. “Well, damn, I think I pissed him off...” the blond man shrugged and went to lie down. Those women were pure bitches when they fought. He cringed in memory pain from the knee he had suffered. Pink was so not his favorite color anymore...