TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pregnant Pause/Kiba's What? by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: On a serious note: My brother is well and getting much better quickly. He might be walking with a cane soon, depending upon what the doctors say this coming weekend. Now........... This is very short, but I had to do something. I hope you can tell me what you think of all the fluffy stuff....YES there is TONS and TONS of FLUFF!

No lemons, promise....
*KYUUBI*
*NARUTO to Kyuu*
Thoughts
-Kyuu’s thought’s-


The others looked on in terrified confusion. How do you answer a question like that? What is the right answer? Kiba chewed on his thumb nail as he looked at the kid he knew and respected and could even count as family. Maybe a distant cousin or something but family non-the-less.

Kiba felt comfort when a hand started rubbing his lower back under his shirt. Shino’s chin rested on the tan shoulder and Kiba let himself relax. Getting tense over a question the Dobe had every right to ask was stupid. Pulling his thoughts in order he tried to form the right words and in the right sequence without sounding like he pitied his friend.

“Maybe because you’re my family. Or it could be because you have helped me even when I didn’t deserve it. Or was it all the times you let me talk and didn’t let out my secret?” Kiba asked sarcastically. “You were there for us whether we deserved help or comfort or not and you ask us why we care? Are you trying to be stupid or are you really that insecure about us? We don’t care about some dumb fox (*HEY!*) he’s not you. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t care for you.”

Kiba felt the grateful look Sakura gave him and looked at Naruto. “You silly fox. You are my brother and one of my best friends. You made me see that chasing a man who wouldn’t love me for who I was is like running into the flames of self-hatred and pity. You are the reason I have such a wonderful and caring boyfriend who does love me unconditionally and you are the reason I have to fight back without fear. Even after everything I did to you since we met, you cared and loved me for far longer than anyone outside of my family,” she said as silent tears rolled down her face as she hugged the blonde tightly and kissed his bright crown of hair. The fact that she had to rise on tip-toe was amusing and she laughed lightly before patting the sunshine locks that still were confined to a thick braid.

Shino just let his head dip into Kiba’s shoulder in a nod to say “me too” and Kiba smiled. Shino was not the most…emotionally linked man. He had a tendency to let others contribute properly before even making his consent of agreement or disagreement. It was interesting trying to keep in touch with his moods.

Shikamaru glared indignantly at the man before him and guardedly made his hand signs just out of Naruto’s vision. When the blond froze in place from his anxious pacing and bouncing around, Kiba smirked.

“You stupid, troublesome, bastard. I should let Ino have you. In fact, I will when I write to her for the mission report. If you are left in one piece when she gets finished I’ll make it my personal goal to slap some sense into that thick skull of yours.”

Kiba snorted. Ino would have Naruto’s head on a pike when she found out…Now that would be funny to see. He just might sale tickets…

Shino poked him in the back and Kiba sighed. How did he always know that he was being particularly evil? Shino’s breath brushed his ear and he shivered. “You tense before you relax into a happy slouch. Don’t be so noticeable, hm?”

The whispered words made Kiba cringe and look at the man over his shoulder. Shino pecked him on the nose with those surprisingly soft lips and resumed watching the room as they watched Naruto.

Naruto just stood there, his eyes glazed and bright, his posture stiff. With a great whoop he grabbed up Sakura and hugged her until she asked to breath, Please! With a twirl, he scooped up Temari and Kankuro together squeezing briefly and darting over to Kiba and Shino. With a flourish, he bowed like a European Courtier before Neji just to Jump on him for a bone crushing hug. Even Gaara felt the strong grip and carried a few bruised ribs for several days when the blond tackled him in his exuberance.

The bright energy of the blond man was infectious to a degree in everyone and they all smiled or laughed, even if they did it discreetly. Kiba felt a grin when he scented Hinata by the door. The happiness coming off her was tangible.

Spinning to face the new signature in the room, Naruto slid to Hinata’s side and spun her around. With infinite care and tenderness, he kissed his mate as if there were no tomorrows. Kiba started to catcall and snickered when the Hyuuga male started to steam. The almost comical glare he sent Naruto made Kiba and Shino look at each other before waiting for the explosion.

“Get your hands OFF MY SISTER!

Hinata looked up and just smiled at the irate male. “Make me,” she quipped before returning to kissing with a determined air. When Naruto finally decided to put her down, she dragged him off and shot her cousin his first glare of womanly aggressiveness. Neji backed down grudgingly before he was destroyed. Who knew little, sweet, innocent Hinata could out glare her icy bastard of a prick cousin?

Kankuro, Temari and Gaara bid everyone a good evening and left for their rooms for some peace. Neji silently fumed and headed off to the indoor greenhouse again muttering under his breath. Shikamaru saluted the last two and slouched away to finish his report and maybe get some answers.

Shino spoke up when he knew the room was empty. “By the way, you never told me what happened to my pants that first time. I still can’t find the damned things. And until I do, you are sleeping alone.”

Kissing Kiba hungrily, the smirking shinobi sauntered out of the room leaving a gaping Kiba.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

*Kyuu! They still love me! I don’t believe it! I mean, how can anyone love a monster like me? I’m barely human and don’t get me started on half the things YOU have done recently.*

*Pup, you worry too much. I’m surprised you’re still awake, though. Hinata really put us through our paces and I’m tuckered out. Now, let me sleep.*

*KYUU!!!! Come oooon! I’m having a crisis here. What happens when we get back to Konoha? What will the villagers do? We do go back on my birthday, if you’ll remember, you perverted bastard.*

-Sigh- *We’ll deal with that when we get there. Honestly, pup, you can’t think that far ahead yet. Things happen and nothing stays the same for more than a moment if you’re really lucky. By tomorrow there could be a new war or all the countries could sign the treaty.*

*I’m just worried Kyuu. I don’t care about me, but Hinata and our baby, what will happen when people find out?*

*I don’t know. We WILL protect her no matter the circumstances. Count on me.*

*Thanks Kyuu. ‘Night…*

-Believe in your strength, pup. Never give up on a life, you deserve happiness.-
Kyuubi felt his friend and honorary pup sigh in sleep and become part of the night’s oblivion. With a concerned growl, the fox curled up in the open spaces of his own making and slept.