TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


All your fault Kyuubi! by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, don't kill me if you figure out the pairing, also there are a lot of twists so don't assuem too much...Um...here's the next chap. Hope you enjoy. Please review, and hope it's okay.
Disclaimer: don't own Naruto charachters.

character ages: Naruto 15, Sakura 15, and Sasuke 16.
Team seven was waiting on the bridge as usually and everything was normal. Kakashi hadn’t shown up yet, Sakura was attached to Sasuke’s arm gushing over him, Sasuke was glaring at the world in general, and Naruto was going to come bounding up and annoying Sakura by asking her out. Though today was different, and not a normal day. Sasuke had a hangover from sixteenth birthday party, which was the loud blonde’s idea along with the equally loud Kiba, though the loud blonde wasn’t here yet. Which was strange for he was always here shortly after Sakura or Sasuke came here; and he was two hours late! They waited another hour when their perverted sensei popped up in a puff of smoke and said “Yo”.

“YOU’RE LATE!!!!” Sakura was the only one to yell this for the blonde still wasn’t here! ‘What the hell! Why is Sakura the only one to yell at me, where’s Naruto…?’ the well known pervert didn’t come up with an excuse just stared at where Naruto should be pointing an accusing finger. The man looked over and saw Sauske wincing and holding his head, telling Sakura to “shut the hell up!” The pink haired female looked a bit hurt but perked up again. The sensei finally decided to speak.

“Where’s Naruto…?” the two teens looked over to where Naruto usually was and saw no one.

“Where the heck…?” Sakura said in that high annoyingly loud voice, which made Sasuke wince, and hold his head tighter, feeling as though it was going to explode.

“Shut up! You’re too loud, your voice is too high, just shut up!” the pink haired girl was taken aback by her crush’s words. The girl looked like at him and opened her mouth but closed and kept repeating this, till she just closed her mouth, and walked over to her sensei. She beckoned him over, and then whispered in his ear.

“He’s a little grumpy…if you couldn’t tell; he found some girl and well…” Kakashi’s eye widened. “She left him without a trace too, so… He woke up alone this morning, though I doubt he remembers he was so wasted…” the blonde giggled a little at this, and Kakashi turned to her.

“And how would you know this…?” Sasuke sat back and looked confusedly at the conversation the two were having before him that seemed so secret. He saw Sakura blush and smile slyly, then go back to whispering in Kakashi’s ear. It was so quiet he couldn’t hear it, just like before.

“Well, Kiba could smell it…and Ino saw the girl come out of the Uchiha compound really early in the morning, she was out on her morning jog you see… Word travels fast… To bad he won’t remember,” Sakura smiled knowingly at Sasuke, and so did Kakashi, but then they remembered the matter at hand.

“So does anyone know where Naruto is, Kakashi asked in a quiet tone, not to make Sasuke feel like his head was being split open. The two teens shrugged. Kakashi sighed. “Sasuke go to his apartment and try to find him, and then try the Hokage monument; Sakura go look at Ichiraku’s, and the few other haunts of his…I’m going to wait here and if he you still can’t find him we’re going to the Hokage’s office, it seems odd that he isn’t here…” Kakashi trailed off. The two teens ran off to their destinations.

**Naruto’s house- three hours ago**

“Big baggy clothes, cleaning supplies, books (A/N: I’m a nerd! Books are important!), pillows, blankets…tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo conditioner, and a blonde wig with big dresses. What else besides food do I need…? Oh yeah, seals to keep intruders out! Maybe I should get some paper and a pencil just incase the old hag wants me to write to her. Okay now I just need to go to the store and buy some food!” and so the blonde left his home locking the door, and heading for the town market.

About half an hour later he was at the edge of Konoha, and stared out. He had bought many different kinds of food, and he bought enough for a week. He started out, but soon got tired, and had more morning sickness.

//I really hate you Kyuubi, this is your entire fault! Also if this pregnancy last more than five months I’m really going to kill you, and or kill these kits even if I don’t want to!//

\ Kit, you wouldn’t, they’re your kits, even if you weren’t in control when they were conceived, and you didn’t give him your consent, though I did so…\

//You’re not me! Just shut up, it’s all your fault!//

About one hour later the blonde took a rest, his morning sickness done for the day, and he decided to eat. After a half hour he continued again. After another hour he came to a small town on the outskirts of Konoha, though they didn’t have much to do with ninjas, and not many ninjas were assigned jobs. ‘I wonder how everyone’s doing back home…?’

**Naruto’s home- present time**

Sasuke reached the blonde’s home, and when he tried the door it was locked. ‘Did he finally take our advice…?’ Next the dark haired teen went outside and tried the windows; luckily the bathroom window was open, though the others were locked. ‘Weird why did he leave this one unlocked…Ah!’ just when the Uchiha heir got through the window he saw why. He fell straight into the toilet. His eye was twitching, and was annoyed that the blonde left the toilet seat up! ‘Wait don’t girls get annoyed with that…?’

The annoyed Uchiha with a hangover of the millennia walked out of the bath room feet wet, along with a good majority of his leg. His eye still twitching and his head killing him, feeling like he split it open or something. When he walked in he was greeted with some trash scattered across the floor, ‘cleaner than I expected. Now to find the dobe…’ He looked around the three room apartment. Finally he checked the bedroom. The only thing strange he saw was that there were no scattered clothes on the ground like he expected, and several pictures were faced down, actually they were the only pictures the blonde had.

Sasuke walked over to the face down picture on the night stand and flipped it up. It was a picture of the team seven with Kakashi, then next picture he saw was one of the guys…Shino, Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee, Neji, Naruto and himself, oh and Kakashi was in the background. The next two pictures had Kakashi, Sakura, and himself, and in one of the last pictures there was the Tsunade who joined their group along with Naruto.

“What the heck, why were your pictures faced down…?” Sasuke left the blondes apartment the same way he came, except this time he put the seat down before he stepped on it. “Next the Hokage mountain (A/N: sorry if I said monument, I think they’re same thing right…? Oh well)” Once Sasuke reached there he saw no one, but did see why Naruto must like this place so much. “The views amazing…” the stoic Uchiha breathed, ‘Wait why did I say that…?’ Sasuke left and went back to the bridge…

Sakura had even less luck all she heard was that the old man who ran Ichiraku’s said he hadn’t seen his best customer for a while. She also headed back, not seeing anything out of the norm.

“So, I see no luck…Come on we’re heading for the Hokage’s office…” When they finally reached the Hokage’s office Tsunade was buried in paperwork.

“Um…Hokage-sama…?” the woman looked up and eyed Kakashi, and then her eyes widened.

“OH, um…Why are you her,” she paused and saw the concern and worry in the teachers eye. “OH, didn’t Naruto tell you all…?” their jaws dropped and they looked at her with wide eyes, well Sasuke just winced and glared at the woman. “I’ll take that as a no, well Naruto has taken a break…”

“What?!”

“Agh! Sakura not so loud!” the Uchiha clutched his head.

“How long will he be gone…?” Kakashi asked in a quieter voice.

“He said five months…”

“FIVE MONTHS!?!” all three of them shouted, which in turn made the Uchiha want to be sick, and wished his head wasn’t feeling like it was about to explode.

“Yes, he said he needed to think…” ‘Oh, shit…I was just trying to make them…What if he found out, what if…oh shit!’ (A/N: you try to figure out who the guilty one is…)

“Sasuke was there anything weird about his apartment…?”

“Besides being cleaner than I thought…?” they nodded, and the dark haired teen continued, “He locked his door, and locked all his windows except for the one right above the toilet…”

“That would explain why your pant leg is wet…”

“Thank you Kakashi!” the teen rolled his eyes and continue, “also all of his pictures were faced down…”

“That’s odd, well let’s all go check by there soon okay…” With that they left the house, and headed toward Naruto’s.