TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Spiral Death Dream by panda_chan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. IF SO, PANDA-CHAN WILL BE ALL MINE!
A Spiral Death Dream
By: bleachyum
Chapter:2
Panda-Chan’s Dream


“Talking”
DEMONIC TALKING SO NORMAL PEOPLE CAN HEAR
‘Thoughts, where no one can listen unless you have a demon.’
“thoughts when you are talking to the tail monster”
”Kyuubi or Shukaku telling you to shut up and no one else can hear”
’Kyuubi or Shukaku thoughts’

Yume: READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!! Or else…
Sharon: Or else what?
Gaara: Sabaku no kyu!!
people: AHH OKAY!!



A Spiral Death Dream

“So… Gaara, I heard you made a girlfriend today? Is it true?!”
Temari gave Gaara an amusing look. It happens to be that Temari is actually Gaara’s sister. She was a couple years older than him. She had two blondepigtails and was wearing a purple knee-length skirt and she had a smirk on her face.

“WHAT!?! Gaara… a. girl..friend?!”
A young boy probably the same age as Temari stared at Gaara. Kankurou was Gaara’s older brother. He had dark hair and had no make up, and was fixing his new doll that he got from Sasori.

“No, I don’t have a girlfriend! And wipe that look of your face… Before I KILL you!!”
“Ano… Gomen ne… Gaara otouto” Temari and Kankurou replied in unison.
“Don’t call me that… ever.”
“ha..ha.. of course!! We’ll never ever call you that”

‘Gosh! Why is Gaara like this all the time?! He PMS too much’

::A/N bwuhahaha I just had to added that::

’That’s strange, Gaara seemed to be happy, I swear I saw a smile on his face, or is it my imagination?!’

As time flew by…
“Can you two stop standing there like complete ass holes?”
“Go..Gomen ne… Gaara”
“What ever”
Gaara ended the awkward scene by turning right and went up the stairs and head straight to his room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Gaara is in his room

’Yume, she has lonely eyes does she feel my pain?’
Gaara closed his eyes, not aware that he fell into a light slumber
Until…

::KNOCK KNOCK::
Temari’s voice surprised Gaara.
”Gaara?! Do you want anything to eat?!”

“No.”

Gaara waited until he couldn’t hear Temari’s footsteps as they led downstairs to who knows where?

Gaara’s dream
Where was he? Gaara looked around to see nothing but dark blue. It just wasn’t the color, dark blue, but something amazing. The color looked like the midnight sky on a perfect night. He could not describe the feeling in his chest or the sensation, pounding in his mind. He felt the adrenaline rush through his body. This feeling was exciting, yet tranquil, but was unknown. He saw yellow dots, slowly the “dark blue” turned into an eye that was rarely seen in Suna, it slowly morphed into a human being. It was Yume.

“Yume!”
The so called “Yume” looked at Gaara, she smiled then waved, saying,
“Catch me if you can, Panda-chan!!!”

Gaara started to walk, then run, then into full sprint. No matter how far he ran, she would always slip right past him, until he couldn’t catch up no more.
“Yume!!! Please stop!!...You’re my first friend!!” Gaara started to pant, he couldn’t, he…
Yume put her finger to Gaara’s mouth signaling for him to shutup, She stared into his eyes…
“Panda-chan!! I can feel your lonliness, don’t worry I’ll be your friend, I’ll never leave”

Gaara stopped to hear Yume’s words,
‘Don’t worry…your friend…never leave..’
As those words embedded into his head, his moonlight universe slowly disappeared. The “dark blue” spun around him and his body like a ribbon. He closed his eyes until…

”OI!! Kid!!?”
Gaara looked up to see him self in a sandy desert. He stared infront of him, there stood the One Tail Tanuki, Shukaku.
“What do you want?”
“What else do you know about the Yume girl?”
“Well…”
“Hey kid, she knows how exactly you feel”
”What?”
“And kid, any second, IM GONNA BE FREE!!! BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!”
Then, realizing what could happen, Gaara jolted from his rare nap.




::A/N!! Woot!!
I doubt that any of you kids would actually read this
but please give me some ideas!

T-T nobody has even read this

Gaara: I did..
Sharon: YAY!!
Gaara: too bad it sucked
Sharon: T-T
Yume: Panda-chan!! That was mean!!
Gaara: ….
Sharon&Yume: DON’T FORGET TO R&R!
Gaara: They already read it… idiots..
Sharon: I miss the younger version of you!!
Gaara: Get use to it…
Yume: Meanie.
Temari: What about us?!
Kankurou: it was only about yume and gaara!!
Sharon: ::runs away::

Review please and tell me what im doing wrong!