TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Spiral Death Dream by panda_chan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOOOT OWN NARUTO
kishimoto-san owns naruto and my social life
xP P.S. i have another account on fanfiction.net look for bleachyum i share an account with chandler, there you'll find the 5th chapter and other funny stories from Chandler..
A Spiral Death Dream
By: bleachyum
Ch.3

“Yume-San? You and your escort may see Kazekaga-sama right now!”
“Hmm… what?..” apparently Yume fell asleep when she was waiting. She lift up her head and yawned and went back to sleep, on her comfortable pillow.
Her head was about to touch the pillow until, it moved.
“AHH!! MY PILLOW IS MOVING!! IT’S ALIVE!!”
“maa, maa, Don’t worry, you just slept on my lap for the past 2 hours.”
She looked up to see her Escort. One minute later, the words her escort just said went through her mind.
‘slept…on who’s lap?... wait… O CRAP!!’
Yume flipped herself off the escort and casually walked into the Kazekage’s office.
‘Crap, I slept on the escort’s lap?? Wait? TWO HOURS?!!’
Her escort just looked at her, and rolled her eyes and followed her into the office.
_________________________________________________________________
Yume entered the office, it was sort of normal looking but had a crap load of papers.
‘Sucks to be a Kage’
“Doushite?”
‘Well, you have to review all those papers, and tell other’s what to do, so you must have a kind heart, you must be elite of the elite, and you’re willing to sacrifice for others. Just like the Yondaime Hokage!!’
“I see…Is it because you’re too lazy?”
‘Shut up, Baka-wolf!!’
“Hmph, is that what you say to some one who has trained you for 3 years??”
‘Gomen ne Wolf-sensei’’

In front of her was a man that reminded her of some one…
‘He sort of looks like Panda-chan!!’
“So… Yume?”
She looked up at the Kazekage and answered
“Yes?”
“Did the 8 tailed wolf ever trained you?”
“Yes she did”
“Then I have mission for you…”
“What is it?”

“HOKAGE-SAMA!” a lady with blue shinobi clothing came running up to a man with blonde hair. His eyes were strict, yet kind.
Who the hell is this man?! Wow, he’s pretty hot!’
“Nani?!” The blonde man looked up with eyes that showed fear.
“Well,.. instead of…9 tailed Fox, there’s also an 8 tailed Wolf!!”
“It appears to be that they joined together to destroy..”
“And Hokage-sama?..”
“Yes?”
“I found this baby girl, abandoned in the road, her parents must have left because of the Kyuubi attack.”
“Get my new born son, and the baby girl, I’m sorry, that you two will suffer… Please forgive me, especially you, Naruto.”
‘Naruto? Who’s that?’
“The carrier of Kyuubi”

The eight and nine tailed demon, ranted through out the night. It was late, all you could see was a frog, a fox, and a wolf. Fighting, until, a flash of light came.
A few moments later silence came upon the destroyed village. In the middle of the forest two people lay near the fallen hokage.
“Kakashi,…look out… for the… baby girl… and… Sarutobi… watch out..for my… son..& the…village…treat both of them… like a hero. They…will endure… pain.. that we.. will never… experience.”
“Arashi-sensei…What will you name the baby girl?”
The blonde hokage looked at his student and pondered for a bit…
“Name my…son… Naruto…Uzumaki… and the girl,… well.. you… can choose…and Sarutobi…Tell…Naruto…that I’m sorry…tell him…when he’s ready…”
“Hai” Sarutobi and Kakashi replied in unison.

The blonde hokage, known as the best, contract to frogs, and the master of rasengan lied dead.

“Ne, Kakashi-kun, what are you going to name her?”
Kakashi stopped staring at his dead sensei and stared at the new Sandaime Hokage.
“Lupin…Yume…and since I don’t know her birthday, it’ll be the day after”
‘So I got that name from a guy named Kakashi? Wonder who he is?’
“Are you an idiot?”
‘No’
“HE’S THE ANBU ESCORT!!”
‘WHAT?!! Dude, like wtf?’
Later at night

‘What a weird dream, right? Wolf sensei?’
“I agree, are you still startled by my voice? Yume-chan”
There was a slight enthuses on chan.
‘ye.. NO!...It’s sort of unbelievable that the 8 tailed wolf would be a baa-chan!!’
The wolf slight twitched, when she heard baa-chan.
“ANYWAYS…What was the mission the old man assigned?”
‘I have to assassinate a little boy, O..crap..’
“What?”
‘I have to kill Panda-chan!!’
‘The container for Shukaku’
‘But I got a plan’
“Care to explain?”
‘Well, it starts off like this…’
In a dark alley in Konohagakure

“Come here you demon child!!”
A little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes started to run away. They were always chasing him no matter what, especially, on the Yondaime’s Death anniversary.
‘Why are they after me?!! Why?! What did I do to them?!’
“YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND AND MY SON!! YOU’RE GONNA WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!”

A couple of the Anbu were there, but they weren’t there to stop the fight, but actually engage to beat this innocent little boy. Through out all his life, especially on his birthday, he was beaten, glared, and ignored.
‘Why? Why?’
“I can help you, if you want.”
‘Who was that?’
“Kyuubi, but, you have let me fight”
A swarm of red chakra flew in the air. The villagers that survived the great kyuubi attack, knew this chakra, yet it had no blood lust.
IF YOU TOUCH A HAIR ON THIS BOY’S HEAD, THEN I’LL JUST HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL!!
The villagers took a step back. This little boy was no longer, innocent. It looked like his blonde hair grew and had a few red tints in it. His eyes were no long deep light Blue, but now a pool of red blood. His teeth changed, he had fangs, and claws. His whiskers were more darker.
After they all saw this. They started to run away. Leaving the poor boy by himself.
“There you go, they won’t bother you for now. Ne, Kit, would you like me to train you?”
‘Yes?’
“No, Kit, I need a serious answer”
‘YES!’
“If so, then you need to increase your taijutsu and your chakra compacity”
‘Okay…’
“Hey kid?”
‘Yeah?’
“What’s your name again?”
‘Naruto’
_________________________________________________________________
back to Yume

‘That’s how the plan works.’
“Are you sure about this?”
‘Yeah’
“Hn, I can’t wait.”

She jumped the houses of Sunagakure. And she disappeared in to the dark blue midnight.

Fin

That’s the end of chapter 3!!
So far I wrote 2 chapters in one day. PLEASE REVIEW!! & TELL ME SOME IDEA’S, COMMENT’S, AND CONCERNS!!

Gaara: how come I wasn’t mentioned in this chapter?!
Sharon: I thought you didn’t care.
Gaara: Shuddup
Yume: hey! This chapter is finished!
Sharon: keep on reading, and please review :]