TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Girl With The Blazing Blue Eyes by ScalemateService

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside the window as the sudden light struck my eyes. I groaned and sat up, realizing I had slept in my clothes the night before. I listened quietly for any sign of Sasuke being in the house. Fortunately, there was none. I dragged myself out of bed and stretched my arms before leaving the room. I walked out into the kitchen to see the TV was still going, but no one was there. A half empty coffee cup sat on the counter and Sasuke’s shoes were gone. “Probably training like usual,” I said to myself as I yawned and started to look for something to eat. “So much for talking in the morning.”

It was about 5:30 when Sasuke finally decided to come home. I was sitting in the kitchen, watching TV when he walked in, took off his shoes and walked right past me down the hall. I took another bite of my sandwich and without looking away from the TV, I said “Yup. Nice to see you too. So glad you decided to come back.” I heard Sasuke grunt from down the hall as I rolled my eyes. “What an ass,” I mumbled to myself as I rose to my feet and stretched my arms. ‘Maybe I should leave. Freak him out…’ I thought to myself as the door looked very tempting right now. I glanced at it once more before grabbing my shoes and slipped out the door silently. I mean, I do have to get out of the house sometime. Besides, I kind of wanted to see how Naruto was doing.

After putting a few bandages on his arms from his earlier training, Sasuke walked out of his bathroom and placed his headband on the bedside table in his room. The hallways were quiet except for the faint sound of the TV in the kitchen. Maybe he had been a little too harsh on her? After all, he did leave her here alone all day…He decided to go see what Tsuki felt like doing, because he was pretty bored himself. Walking out into the hallway and into the kitchen, he noticed Tsuki was gone. Had she gone into her room? He tried not to make a big deal out of it and went to check her room, only to find she wasn’t there either.
“Tsuki?” his voice called out into the dark hallways of the seemingly empty home. There was no response. Maybe she hadn’t heard him.
“Tsuki?” he called a little louder. Unless she was deaf, she would had to have heard him. The echo was loud enough for the neighbors to hear, if there were any. Was she ignoring him?
“Tsuki where are you?” he yelled out, trying to remain calm as a loud clap of thunder was heard outside, the skies starting to darken. Looking back out into the kitchen, he noticed her shoes were gone. The Uchiha grinded his teeth slightly.
‘Usuratonkachi…’ he thought to himself as he raced to put on his shoes and ran out the door to look for the female.

I walked through the rain, looking around for some sort of cover. The village was so much more different than I remembered it to be…I guess it all had to be rebuilt after Pein’s attack…I haven’t seen Naruto around yet, sadly, nor did I remember a path back to the Uchiha compound, so here I was, wandering around in the rain like a lost puppy with lighting flashing above me and thunder rumbling so loud I think I may pee myself, although I don’t think anyone will notice because I’m soaked from my crotch to my toes, and my upper half ain’t looking to dry either. My hair is stuck to my face and I can barely see anything. Squinting my eyes, I can see someone off in the distance, saying my name. Oh god! It’s Slenderman! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that extra Twinkie on the way up!
“Tsuki there you are, I--“ I dropped to my knees and started to cry,
“Oh please Mr. Slenderman! Spare my life!” There was a calming silence.
“…Usuratonkachi. What are you doing out here in the rain?” I opened my eyes and looked up to see a very annoyed looking Sasuke standing in front of me, arms crossed. I laughed nervously and pulled myself up of the ground.
“I…Uh…Was exploring?” I said, sounding more like a question than a statement. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
“From now on, no more leaving without me, got it?” he said, his question sounding more like a statement. I was a bit taken aback by this as I clenched my fists.
“Excuse me? Who do you think you are bossing me around like that?” I snapped, glaring at him intensely. He smirked cockily at me.
“Because obviously you can’t handle yourself if you think men in black suits with no face and tentacles are coming for you in the middle of a guarded village.” I growled and turned back to.
“You’re not the boss of me. I can do as I please and I don’t need your supervision. You’re not my…mother…My mother is dead, and as I recall, your brother was the main cause of that,” I spat coldly at him. I could feel his glare at the back of my head like daggers.
“Itachi was trying to protect this village-“
“Cut the crap. I know all about the Coup D’état planned by the Uchiha. My family was strongly against it, so we tried to flee, but Itachi killed them before we could leave.” An eerie silence filled the air as Sasuke’s body remained motionless, a look of shock passing over his face for a few seconds.
“I tried to reason with Itachi, but he wouldn’t listen to me, only tried to kill me. Luckily, I was small enough to fit through one of the underground tunnels that led outside of the village. After that I hid and kept myself alive. I had to escape, but you had it easy. He couldn’t kill his precious baby brother. You didn’t have to flee. You didn’t have to escape. You didn’t have to do anything. You didn’t have to watch your little sister and your mother be slaughtered before your eyes, but I did. I went through hell and you just shut everyone out. Look where that got you; confined inside the village until you can be trusted again.” Sasuke looked taken aback by even starting this conversation, then wiped his face of all emotion and shoved his hands in his pockets.
“C’mon. Let’s get back before you get sick-“
“What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you, huh?” I snapped, looking back at him with anger filled eyes. Sasuke glared at me as I watched him activate his Sharingan.
“You will listen to me, unless you want me to tell Tsunade that you aren’t an Uchiha,” he said back coldly, taking a warning step closer to me.
“That excuse won’t be valid for much longer, because I will be the first female Uchiha in history to activate the Sharingan. Then, you won’t be able to say I’m not from the clan, because the only ones left with the Sharingan are you and Kakashi. Can’t say I implanted them. It wouldn’t look right if you and Kakashi still had the Sharingan.” Sasuke mumbled something under his breath as he looked into my eyes. I didn’t look away fast enough as he put me under a genjutsu, knowing I really wasn’t going to cooperate with him. I felt myself getting light headed as I felt my body get weak and drop to the ground. Then everything went pitch black.