TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'm Sorry!! But here is another chapter. I won't go into detail with the whole beast mode training because most of us know what happens by reading/watching Naruto. There will be a time skip.

I will try to update soon, but we all know that will be difficult to believe. I get my wisdom teeth taken out in a few days so I'll use that time to write. Hope you enjoy the chapter!
“You have ten tails. Hey, this is the first time I’ve seen all of you. You know you don’t look all that bad.”

“Ah! Shut up! You weren’t supposed to see me, but that other you just wiped away your doubts. I really don’t like this self revelation and intention thing. Now its too bright in here,” he huffed and tried to find a shadow to hide in.

“But if we want to master beast mode, you are going to have to push that shyness to the side and work with me. You look fine! I mean I bet its been a long time since you’ve looked at yourself in a mirror, but you look just fine. Not a hair out of place,” I said in encouragement. It was amusing to see Ryuu so flustered about showing himself to me.

“Just get out of here. And don’t talk about this with anyone. Not even Kakashi. This embarrassing event stays between us. I can feel the wood cast from the outside beginning to break apart. As soon as it does get out of my space.” He said grumpily. I nodded and turned my back to him. Ryuu wanted some privacy, even if I have already seen him. I wonder why he was so conscious about his appearance. The more I see him and find out about him, the more I realize that he is more human than he is beast.

Beasts and humans feel and think the same way. I wonder why so many jinchuurikis are discriminated and ignored. We are just like others, we think the same and we feel. Ryuu was more like a pal, than an enemy.

Like Ryuu said, the outer coat of wood that once enveloped me, began to feel brittle and it began to fall apart, like the darkness in my head. I don’t know what I did to make my way out of here, but I’m sure my true intentions were clear for who ever let me pass this test. Tomoko and Sage Moriko stood where I last saw them.

Sage Moriko smiled as I got up from my position. My body ached a bit from the movement. I must have been in that state for a while.

“How long have I been sitting there?”

“It's been about four hours. I thought it was going to take much longer than that. What happened?” Tomoko said as she sat on a tree branch.

“It was nothing extraordinary difficult. Ryuu and I spoke about peace, and some things happened that I can not tell you guys. Lets just say that Ryuu and I don’t have much to hide from one another anymore.”

“Very well. Then come out of there and lets go to the open field not too far from here. We’ll start training at once. The faster the better. I can sense changes of energy in earth’s core. Something will happen soon.” Sage Moriko said as I walked out towards them. It is strange, though I can sense chakra from miles away, I can’t sense what Sage Moriko says. Perhaps I should try it when I’m in Sage Mode, or maybe beast mode will enhance my senses.

Sage Moriko led the way to a near clear ground. I guess this is where I begin my tailed beast training, but I have no idea where to begin.

“So what do I do?”

“This is the first time I assist with beast training. I do know however that to have complete control of the tailed beast. An old friend told me a long time ago that to master tailed beast mode the jinchuuriki must fill the void that they carry in their hearts to give them strength. But to me it seems like you have no more voids in your heart anymore. So we are good to go. To successfully master this mode, there must be trust between both parties. Ryuu and yourself must give up your chakra to one another.”

“Our chakras? Why?”

“If you want to use chakra for jutsus, then both chakras must cooperate. Otherwise it will be a complete failure. Do you trust Ryuu?”

“Trust him? Well I do, now that I think about it. He had plenty of times to take my body over, but he never did. We’ve fought together in the past before. He’s helped me through some pretty tough times and guided me to apologize to my father.”

“What do you think Ryuu?” I asked him. He mumbled under his breath.

“I’ll have to spend the rest of my days in your body, might as well do something to kill the boredom.”

I smiled a bit. He can never blatantly say his thoughts to me.

“We are all good on the trust part.” I told Tomoko and Sage Moriko.

It was the beginning of a very long day. It began with the synchronization of Ryuu and I’s heart and mind. That was the hardest part, but we weren’t as different as others might think. Our minds and hearts have changed over time. We’ve both started with dark beginnings but we’ve grown to become better. We understand one another now.

I could feel his chakra and mine beginning to mix at my core. It felt as if there was a new fire in me that made me feel empowered.

“Thankfully of the understanding between jinchuuriki and tailed beast, there are now risks to this mode. If you battled for dominance in your body, than the chakra you would have gotten would be limited. In that mode your chakra would have been at the mercy of Ryuu’s use, but because you two are in good terms, we skipped that stage.” Tomoko said.

I guided the new chakra mix and felt it begin to run through my body. I watched as my body was enveloped in a black coat of chakra. It was ass if my entire body was engulfed in light black flames.I felt so much more powerful. I felt as if I could do anything. I even felt stronger than when I was in sage mode.

I heard Tomoko gasp in shock. “Well you’ve connected quickly. I would expect a few failures-” Sage Moriko began to say, but stopped as my chakra cloak began flickering. I watched as the black chakra surrounding me began fading away quickly. I felt our chakras beginning to go back to its separate areas. I stood there very confused. I thought we connected well.

“Its hard to have my chakra in your points for the first time. We’ve never done this before, so don’t look so damn disappointed. I didn’t do that on purpose. It’ll take time to get used to it,” Ryuu grunted from inside.

“I never blamed you,” I said back. He was so defensive.

“I spoke too soon,” Sage Moriko said.

Connection of the chakras didn’t go so well for the rest of the day. I practiced it for days. and it was slowly getting there. Ryuu was also slowly letting me see him. He shied away when we shared space, but as the days went on I was able to see him open up to me. Ryuu let me see his body days after we began to training. It was only then that real progress was seen. I wanted to ask him why he hid himself, but I didn’t want that question to cause our trust to break.

I’ve been receiving messages from Lady Tsunade concerning my mother and Itachi. There was nothing that they could find. Mainly because they didn’t have the skills to see what Itachi said. Without two pairs of sharingan, no one can know if what Itachi said is true. They kept all information hidden, and Danzo was now keeping his actions low for now. Things in the village were calm, which let me concentrate on training. It was a calm training period for me.

On the tenth day of my training Ryuu and I were able to stand alongside of each other. He sat in my mind as I stood besides me. We shared control of our body. This heart wasn’t only beating for me, we shared hearts in this mode.

In this mode we shared the chakra and control. We worked together to make jutsus, which we begin on the tenth day. Sage Moriko spent her days looking for information about tailed beasts jutsus. There was person who would be ideal to meet and help, but it was a very tough situation to ask for.

There was a jinchuriki from the Cloud Village. His name was Killer B, he had the eight tails. And from the information Sage Moriko gathered, he has mastered and befriended the eight tails. He was advanced in using jutsus alongside with the eight tails. But asking him to help me would be near impossible. Other villagers don’t know I am a jinchuuriki, not unless someone released that information. I haven’t exposed myself to many.

The Cloud Village would not let Killer B out of their sights, and I know that the Leaf Village would certainly not let me go to their village. I was going to have to figure this on my own, and with Ryuu.

All it would take is hard work. Hard work has not failed me yet.
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading! Let me know what you guys think!
(Sorry for the short chapter)-- I'll be busy, I start my senior year of high school! Exciting right :(

Until Next Time