TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Enjoy the chapter!
We managed to come into contact with them before they entered the Leaf Village. I remember a lot of the faces that we saw. My sensei was there, villagers that were ready to kill me at a moment’s notice. They were vicious and angry.

“What ever you do, don’t reveal your wood nature in front of the Leaf ninja,” I said quietly to my father. He nodded and rolled up his sleeves. I could tell that they were very angry with my father, probably because he left his “land” for me.

“What are you doing here Kenji?” My father asked. I looked over the enemies, they brought skilled ninja. I knew for a fact that if we fought right now, we were going to be out numbered.

“We are here for Kiyoko, and the eliminate you. You have betrayed the Moon Village and left it. You were our Lord, but you left to the Leaf. Have you forgotten how many ninja she has killed. She is a rogue ninja from our island, and it is our duty to eliminate her. And you too are rogue now, we will not stop until we succeed,” Kenji said angrily.

“I made this mess. I ordered ninja to hunt her down and I forced her to flee the village. I have come to realize that it isn’t her fault, that it is all mine. She is a Leaf Village citizen and I will not let you kill her. You have all been looking at her like a monster because I taught you to look at her like that. I am sorry, but you can’t have her.” My father weaved his hands and created a deep trench between us.

“Have you fallen under the spell of a genjutsu? She’s a monster! She destroyed the Moon Village at a young age, and she has killed innocent people! She must be punished!”

“what do you mean I destroyed the Moon Village?” I asked my father.

“When you were still a child I tried to teach you to control the beast at a young age, but it failed and you went on a rampage. The power was so great that it altered the land. The island used to look like a full moon, but after that it was shaped into a crescent moon. It was disastrous, but that is because I provoked you. Its all of my fault,” He said shamingly. I don’t remember that at all.


“If you need someone to punish then I will take that punishment,” he said. What? I grabbed his arm, he turned in astonishment. I surprised myself too, but I kept my hand there.

“Didn’t you come back to make things better between us? Are you just going to give your life away like that? I told you that I wanted to have some sort of father daughter relationship, why are you going to do this?” I asked him. I felt myself panic, he wouldn’t die for me right. He wouldn’t. He’s not that kind or selfless to throw away his life for me. That wasn’t the father I knew.

“I won’t let you do it,” I told him and pulled him back. I wanted to know more about my mom, and i wanted to have breakfast with him. I wanted to know in detail how mom acted. I wanted to know her even if she wasn’t here anymore.

“I know that I have caused a lot of damage to the Moon Village, and I will forever be sorry. I can’t do anything more than apologize to you. My father is trying to atone for his mistakes, so his elimination will not happen today, or tomorrow, or three years from now. If I was in a different circumstance I would have accepted my sins and I would have tried to atone for them, but I can’t. I have to do something in the future that will benefit all of us. If there is any empathy in your heart, please believe my words and feelings. I will try to make this world full of love instead of hate,” I said. I swallowed my pride and I bow my head to them. My heart still resented them for making my childhood so horrible, but I am trying. I lower my head, my father sighed and bowed his head next to me. It was silent, and I thought that they would accept our apologies if we bowed to them.

“Will this new world bring our loved ones back from the dead? Love will always be weaker than hate, you wouldn’t understand because you have not lost anyone close to you yet. The pain that we feel in our hearts can’t be brushed away by your apologies,” Kenji said. I felt his chakra shift and that’s when I knew that they were going to attack. I quickly get up to my feet and see many shurikens coming to us along with shadow clones. I create a water wall, and watch the shurikens and clones stick to it like glue. It was a new version of the water wall I created. The density is higher, so it felt more like thick goo than water. The water particles were packed closer together, so it stops objects from going through it.

The ground beneath us shook and I tried my best to keep my footing. I took the wall down and with a cling the enemies looked at us closely.

“If you can’t accept my apology, I pity you. I know how hard it is to forgive, but you don’t have to forget. Love is powerful, it can overcome anything, it can even overcome the hate you all feel towards me. Instead of having so much hate for me, try to walk in my shoes for a bit. My mother died at childbirth, and I was told as a child that it was all of my fault. My father was a different man back then, and the entire village resented me for living. I didn’t have a clue why. All the kids at the academy bullied me because I was the outcast. I lived my life until recently alone. I survived a ninja war, and I lost a very dear friend. I had to fight to live and I had to fight myself as well. I was close to being consumed by the hatred I have inside me. The monster you all know tried to destroy me, so that it can destroy the world. I could have become the monster everyone fears, but I didn’t. I was saved, and I was guided down the correct path. Everyone can change for the better. The monster isn’t so scary anymore, in fact he’s very friendly now. He understands pain like every human does. To recover, you have to try to understand the pain of others. So please do not make us fight you,” I said. I felt light headed after saying all of that. I felt a bit embarrassed to say in front of so many people.

"You understand the pain you caused us? Do you know the feeling of fear? Our lives were changed because of you, and you must take responsibility." Kenji-sensei said with more force. I could tell that he was getting angrier.

"I know the pain. I do! But I've been trying to better myself for the world. If you continue to resent me then I understand but killing me won't change anything. It will only bring more conflicts. My friends won't sit by and let that go because they too think like ninja. And they love as well."

"Then how do we resolve this? How do you expect us to sit by and let you go without punishment."

"Don't you think she's been punished enough. You're hurting because you've had the company of your comrades but you haven't experienced the pain of being alone. Do you know how it feels to wake up in the morning and not know the reason why you live but you just have to. Or when you are struggling to find a reason to smile but you realize that you don't have anyone to share anything with. She's been punished already. She's been alone and resented enough. Taking her life won't make a difference. She could have taken her life when she was in solitude for those years but she didn't because suicide is the easy way out. She lived because she wanted to struggle for forgiveness." Kakashi said loudly. I could tell saying that was hard for him. He must be thinking of his father. I felt a bit emotional to hear such thoughts. He did understand me very well. Almost better than I understand myself.

“She’s been punished enough by me, and I am asking you to not look for us any more. We are trying to turn a new leaf, and I think all of you should too,” My father said. I could tell that Kenji- sensei was thinking about it. I saw his fists tighten into a ball and I saw a few other ninja shift their weight from one foot to the other.

“If you believe that this world will change so easily than you are in for a great surprise. But I want to see it somewhere in the future,” Kenji gulped, “We will wait for that change, and if it doesn’t come in our lifetime than the next generation will come to put out that fire of the Leaf. You have been warned, so don’t fail.”

I let out a breath that I didn’t realize I was holding, and watched them disappear through the thick woods.

“Are you okay, Kiyoko?” Sakura asked me, I felt her lightly touch my shoulder. I nodded, I was okay. My father wasn’t dead and no one was harmed.

“Let’s go back to the wedding and have fun,” I said to all of them. They looked a bit awkward and on edge. I tried my best to smile and show that it didn’t bother me. They sighed and we started to go back to the party. I’m sure Eri is worried right now, and Ume as well.

When we walking to the wedding, Sakura helped me fix up a bit. But we were all silent, but I’m sure they have questions for me. I just wanted to enjoy the rest of today. When we arrive to the park, everyone had a worried look on their faces.

“Everything is fine. There is nothing to worry about,” Kakashi said. I felt a relief wash over the crowd and they went back to their food. I hear Rin cry, and I saw Eri come over quickly. Eri gave Rin to me, and I tried to calm her down. This time I let her pull my hair a bit.

“Rin why are you crying? Its okay,”I said. Eri wanted to ask I knew she did, but she didn’t. There was nothing to ask about anyways. Rin stared at the fallen curls in my hair, and she smiled widely. I loved to see her side baby smile.

“I’ll look after her for a bit, why don’t you and Rokuro go dance. Kakashi is a little tired of dancing,” I told her.

“I’m tired of you stepping on my toes!” Kakashi said. We laughed and I watched Eri pull Rokuro to the dance floor. Rin watched from my lap. Ume and my father sat with us as well. Ume tapped her foot to the music. I nudged Kakashi’s arm.

“Take your mom out for a dance. I’m sure she would love to bust a few moves,” I told him. He sighed but smiled a bit.

“Mom, do you want to dance with me?” Kakashi asked. Ume looked surprised but she stood up quickly.

“As long as you don’t step on me. I think my toes are already bleeding,” Kakashi laughed. Ume promised and they headed to the dancefloor. I watched in amusement as I saw Ume accidently step on his feet. It seemed like all of their past troubles were behind them and they were really enjoying each other’s company now.

“How was your wedding?” I asked my father. He popped his head, I think I interrupted his train of thought. He cleared his throat and scooted his chair a bit closer to mine. Rin saw his long hair and immediately wanted to get a handful of it. My father smiled a bit and I placed her on his lap. He looked a bit awkward, maybe it was his first time holding a toddler. Maybe he didn’t hold me when I was younger.

“Well you’re mother wore a beautiful red kimono. In fact your’s look very similar to her’s. She was very beautiful. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. Um her family was there, and my family and friends attended as well. It was in the Uchiha district, and most of the Uchihas went to have a little dance. Your mother loved to dance, she had to guide me through the songs, because I had two left feet. We had grilled chicken with sweet and sour sauce for dinner. I don’t really remember what else we had to offer. Your mother’s family was very involved in the planning. They decorated the streets with streamers and balloons. It was a big deal,” He said. He laughed as Rin grabbed a handful of hair and yanked.

“I saw pictures at our old house. You two looked very happy,” I said. I wished she was here to tell me how she felt about that day.

“We were. And I am happy now as well. But at this very moment...” He said with a groan. I grabbed Rin from him and helped him get his hair out of Rin’s hand.

“You look like your mother when she was young. And in your wedding kimono you two look almost identical.”

I smiled a bit, my father still had good memories of mom. He hasn’t given into the darkness after all.

“Where are you going to stay?” I asked him. He thought about it for a while.

“I’m going back home. To my real home. I know its deserted now, but I can’t find anywhere else I would rather live. I can go to the hot springs to shower and I can get a few candles to brighten the place. And as for work I guess I can find somewhere to get money. Becoming a ninja again is too difficult, and I don’t think I have the energy to go out on missions anymore. I want to stay home and enjoy the Leaf Village,” He said. I understood, after being gone from your hometown for so long, it understandable to not want to leave for a while.

“Thank you for coming back,” I said quietly. He cleared his throat, and I watched his eyes water a bit.

“Thank you for letting me stay, Kiyoko,” he replied. Eri and Rokuro came back from dancing and she smiled a bit.

“Why don’t you and your father have a dance,” Rokuro said.

“Ah, no really I can’t dance.” My dad said. I agreed too.

“You just sway a bit, its that simple.” Rokuro patted my father’s back and Eri nodded. I guess she grew more comfortable with the idea of having him in my life once again. My father stood up and sighed, Eri pulled me to my feet and they dragged us to the dance floor.

“Sorry if you end up with bleeding toes after this,” He said.

“I should be the one saying that,” I said. I grabbed his shoulder, and he gently grabbed my waist. It was a bit awkward, since we both are horrible at dancing. We stepped on one another, but eventually we fell into a comfortable rhythm.

“I am very lucky,” He said to me. Funny I also thought that today.

“I was blessed to have met your mother, and we had you. I’m extremely lucky that you have forgiven me of my wrong doings. You’re really your mother’s daughter. Both of my girls are so kind, compassionate, and strong. I don’t know how I came to deserve it, but I must have done something right in my past life. I’ll protect you the best I can for now on. I’m very fortunate that you have someone like Kakashi by your side. I know he’ll love you and protect you even after I die. Even after everything I have done wrong in this life I know that seconds chanced to exist.”

“Shh, dad if you say any more we’ll both end up crying,” I said quietly. I felt him nod as he fell into silence. We didn’t need words to express the feelings between my father and I. We understood each other by the look in the eyes, and the touch of the hands. He was gentle now and his eyes were kind and warm. I’m thankful that my father didn’t give up on me, and that he’s courageous enough to look for forgiveness. We’ll create better memories than the ones in the past.

“I love you Kiyoko,” He said in a thick voice. I felt my tears spill and my hands shook as I wrapped them around his wide frame. He tightly held me, if he wasn’t holding me right now I’m sure I would have collapsed already.

“Dad... thank you for coming back. I missed you. I thought you were going to hate me for the rest of your life, but you don’t. I could feel the small part of my heart still wanting my father. I don’t know how it managed to survive after all the hurt, but thank you for coming back. I love you Dad,” I said into his shoulder. We cried more, as if we haven’t cried enough today.

“Everything okay?” Kakashi popped besides us with a worried face.

“Ya, everything is great,” I said. He smiled at both of us and my father let me go. I danced with Kakashi for the rest of the night. I’ve felt a warmth inside me like no other. I didn’t believe that I could be so happy as I am now. Later that night we were escorted to the cake table. It was a tall three layer cake, with red flowers on it. Kakashi and I cut the cake into pieces for everyone. It was delicious chocolate cake, which I forced Kakashi to taste. He had to get a taste of our wedding cake, there won’t be any left later.

The night came earlier than I thought, and our friends helped us get our wedding presents home. It was past midnight that we walked up the stairs of our apartment.

“Hold on, there’s a tradition that we have to follow,” Kakashi said.

“What is that?” I asked. Kakashi wrapped his arms around my legs and carried me in his arms. I smiled as he walked us up the stairs. I helped him open the door and we finally entered our house and saw that our presents were scattered in the living room. Kakashi let me down and he locked the door.

“There are a lot more presents than we thought,” I said. I wonder who bought us these, we didn’t need anything.

“I have a present for you, close your eyes,” Kakashi said. I smiled and obeyed. He brought his hands over my shoulders and guided me to the surprise. We stopped somewhere.

“Okay, don’t open your eyes until I tell you too,” he said. I heard him walk in front of me and there was a lot of rustling. I waited impatiently for him to tell me to open my eyes.

“Okay open them,” He said. I opened them and saw Kakashi sprawled on our mattress with only his boxers on. He gave me a wink and ran his hand on the mattress. There were red petals everywhere and there were candles.

“Come over here, Baby,” he said. I couldn’t help but laugh my heart out. Why is he acting like this? I tried to keep my laughter to a minimum.

“What are you doing,” I asked him through the joyful tears.

“Ugh, I’m never going to take advice from Guy or Rokuro ever again,” He said in embarrassment. I go over to the bed and lay by the shy Kakashi. “So that’s what you three talked about yesterday, don’t worry Eri tried to give me advice as well, but I think we are fine as we are,’ I said. I gave Kakashi a kiss on the neck. He smelled sweet like the flower petals. Kakashi’s eyes changed from embarrassment to full of lust. It was different today, I felt a stronger connection to him than ever before.

I felt his strong hands untie bows on after the other. “Why are there so many layers,” He whispered as my clothing fell on the floor. Any other days I would have done it myself, but today I felt more comfortable with letting my body in his hands. He kissed my collar bone gently as I ran my hands through his hair. He hummed in approval, he loved it when I played with his hair. He pressed his almost naked body to mine, and I felt the fire sensation roll through my body. Feeling him this way was always breathtaking. I couldn’t get enough of him. I felt his mouth finally touch my lips. He hovered above me as we tasted each other’s mouth.

“I love you Kiyoko,” He whispered into my neck as he took off the last of my undergarments. My heart raced at the words I loved to hear. His mouth roamed my body, and little sparks were ignited everywhere he touched. I shred the last of his clothes as we both laid on our bed. I scattered kisses on his chest, I tried to mend and kiss every scar on his body. I felt his large hands bring me closer to him, if it was humanly possible to get closer to one another.

I whispered his name as the sensations of the night grew intense. I wanted to feel this forever.

“Kiyoko,” He whispered into my ear. Our bodies were slick and tightly bound to one another. My breath was harder to maintain. I looked up at the man that I loved above me. With his eyes closed and a look of pure pleasure on his face, it was my favorite expression to see on him. I watched the sweat beads roll down the side of his face, and land on my chest. I drew Kakashi closer to and ran my tongue up his throat, I felt his body tense at the action. The only sound was our names being whispered and the sound of our bodies touching.

“Did Eri teach you a few tricks,” He breathlessly said. I didn’t have the breath to answer and I shook my head. I watched in awe as his muscles contract and his jaw clenched in concentration. He buries his face into my neck and his staggering breath feels wild against my skin. He gently sucked on my skin and tensed when the sensation of our skin touching one another got too great.

“I love you Kakashi, I love you so much,” I tried to whisper into his ear, but the words came out in broken fragments. I couldn’t keep my mind concentrated on just one thing. Everywhere I thought of I felt him.
Chapter end notes: It was more detailed than last time, but it was their wedding night so....
Anyways thanks for reading. let me know what you guys think.
Until Next Chapter