TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here it is! What you've been waiting for!
After months of missions and training this is it. Sage Moriko and Tomoko gasped a bit. Sage Moriko gestured for me to turn and I did. I turned in my place, I could hear Tomoko sniffing too.

“Its so beautiful Kiyoko,” Sage Moriko said in awe.

I look down at myself. I felt so proud to have come this far. I have perfected the sage mode. My green markings were solid and vibrant. I felt full of life, and strong.

“You’ve mastered sage mode Kiyoko. Congratulations!” Tamoko said. I did it, finally. Though it did take me longer than I expected because of the many interruptions.

“Are we going to have another test?” I asked Sage Moriko. She shook her head.

“The sensation of your nature mastery is enough for me. I don’t really want to battle you in this mode. You’re a bit too strong for me right now.” She sheepishly admitted. There was no way that I have surpassed Sage Moriko. She’s a sage, and I guess I am now one too.

“You may have become stronger than myself. I created a monster,” she said. I was now able to control many more wood jutsus. The largest one could even go fight back against a tailed beast. It was something Hashirama used to seal the nine tails many years ago. It had literally one thousands hands. It was hard to maintain for a long time, but I was able to do it with sage mode. I just needed to practice a few more times before I really got the hang of it. I’ve mastered sage mode but not the jutsus. Sage Moriko says that Hashirama was so advanced he was able to use other jutsus while maintaining this one. It was crazy to think that he did that.

“I’ll send you home after your nature chakra has depleted so if you want to get home better make a few jutsus.”

I did as I was told and practiced as much as I could. Using wood style became a lot easier in sage mode. I couldn’t believe I gotten this far. Once the sage mode chakra was used I was able to go home. Tomoko sent me back home. She left me off at the gates, I sighed couldn’t she have dropped me off closer.

I walked down the street to our house. I wonder what Kakashi is doing right now. Was he eating? Was he reading? Maybe he went out for a cold drink. It was late summer now. I was approaching my second year living in the village. Its past by so quickly, it was insane. I wanted to yell out of happiness right now. Fortunately there hasn’t been any attacks directed to the village nor myself. I guess Danzo has to keep his distance from me after Lady Tsunade gave him an earful.

“Kiyoko!” Sakura yelled. She waved me down. The rest of girls were there with her. Hinata has shed her heavy jacket, it was the first time I’ve seen her arms.

I walked over to them, I noticed that in the back of the crowd, Eri, Rin and Ume were there as well.

“Today is the day. We aren’t going to wait any longer. We’re going dress shopping!” Eri said with excitement.

“Right now? I just came back from training and I left my wallet at home. What about tomorrow.” I asked.

“That won’t do. Your wedding is tomorrow. We have it all planned out. Kakashi gave us money for you to buy your dress. Rokuro, Asuma, and Guy took him to look for his kimono. Its all going according to the plan. Over the past few months we’ve been preparing. Its going to be an outside summer wedding, just like you wanted,” Ume grabbed my hands. She must be so happy to see her son marry.

“I guess I can’t postpone it. Okay Eri lead the way.” I said. She smiled and handed me Rin for a while. She was toddling now. She could walk a bit with the help of someone, and she was beginning to verbalize a lot more.

“Oh and one more thing. Kakashi is sleeping over with Asuma tonight. You guys can’t see each other until the wedding,” Kurenai said.

“What? Why?” I asked. I trained early in the morning, while he was still asleep. I didn’t even get to say anything to him. This is ridiculous.

“You can survive to not see him for one day. You’re going to spend the rest of your life with him anyways. Its for good luck.” She responded. Sakura and Ino were talking about the type of kimono that would look good on me. I wanted something simple and light. I wanted to be comfortable, and it has to be white. I never thought in my fourteen years of running that I would marry someone I truly love, but I am.

Eri took us to a kimono shop, where she said there were hundreds of types of kimonos. She bought her dress here for her wedding. I was getting a bit nervous for tomorrow. I wonder what Kakashi is thinking right now? Is her irritated because everything has been planned for us? Is he as nervous as I am?

“Lets start with something you envision yourself to be in Kiyoko,” Hinata said.

Kakashi’s POV

“Just as I expected from my rival. You look dashing and full of youth in that getup!” Guy said loudly. I looked at myself in the mirror. Dressed in the traditional black kimono. It wasn’t as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. I didn’t really want to get dressed, but Rokuro said it was tradition and that Kiyoko would be wearing a kimono too. I can’t imagine how much more beautiful she will look.

“I must say Kakashi. You sure did get a good catch. The beautiful, caring, great cook Kiyoko. I didn’t even have a chance from the start.” Guy said. I rolled my eyes, but he was right. I wouldn’t leave her to him ever.

“I wouldn’t have ever guessed that it would be Kakashi to marry first between the three of us,” Asuma said with a tease. Neither would I, but Kiyoko is something else.

The kimono fit as it was made for me. Thank god I only had to try this one on. I payed for it, and they carefully put it in a bag for me. I wasn’t able to go home until tomorrow night. As Guy said we were going to have a manly sleepover, but anything with the word sleepover made it feel like we were going to gossip all night long.

After the simple shopping Rokuro and Asuma wanted to get a drink. It was still early in the day, but I had no power to stop them.

We sat at the bar, and ordered a few bottles. I drank a few but I didn’t want to feel it tomorrow morning. I tried to stop Guy from drinking more than he can handle, but he was a light weight and soon he was a bit tipsy.

“Take care of each other. Love each other, Support each other. You hear me Kakashhiii,” Guy said. He was starting to embarrass me. Asuma paid for the bill as Rokuro helped Guy out of the booth. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. But one thing I am certain of, Kiyoko will be my wife.

Kiyoko’s POV

“This is the one! Kiyoko I love that one on you.” Eri said with excitement. I looked into the tall mirror that the attendant gave us. It was beautiful, it was white, gold and red. It was a little long in the back, but Eri said that it was supposed to be like that. Ume chose it. There were intricate flower designs on the the white kimono. The underdress was a silky red and it felt so soft against my skin. It came with everything. With footwear and hair accessories. But it was nearly double my budget.

“Its too expensive.” I say. Eri frowns.

“I’ll pay for the rest of it honey. Don’t you worry about it.” Ume patted my hands. She was smiling widely, a few tears were starting to form.

“Ume I can’t have you pay that much.” I say. Where does she even have the money to pay for the rest of it.

“You have done so much for me and my son. This is the only way I can pay you back, even then I am still in your debt.”

I shook my head. She was too kind. Eri, Sakura and Hinata were all beginning to cry. Did this dress really make them feel like this? What will Kakashi’s reaction be?

“O-okay. I’ll take it,” I said with tears in my eyes. Everyone clapped and cheered, even Rin clapped her hands the best she could. The employee carefully put the dress in a long bag and handed it to me. Kurenai and Tenten left after, because they had a few things to do before the wedding. The rest of us made our way to my home. I wanted to make a great dinner for us, but I remember that I don’t have many ingredients in the kitchen.

When we arrived I went to the bedroom to hang it on a nail. I touched the bed, hm, next time we sleep in this room we’ll be husband and wife. Its little odd to think about it. Eri and Ume began to make dinner in the kitchen while the girls played with Rin in the living room.

“Hey Kiyoko, so when are you and Kakashi going to have one?” Ino asked as she pointed to Rin.

“We’re just going to marry tomorrow. We still have a bit of time to think about children. We’re both ninja after all.” I said quickly. They laugh at me quick response. I knew they liked to make me flustered.

That evening we ate together, it wasn’t until late in the night that Hinata and Ino left to prepare for the wedding. Ume, Eri, and Sakura were going to stay with me to help me in the morning. They already brought over their things when I was away training. I took the shower I so longed for. Ume slept in the living room that night, she wanted to get up early and make dinner so she decided to sleep on the couch. I let Rin and Eri sleep in the extra bedroom. Sakura bunked with, she changed into her pjs, and climbed into the bed. I didn’t find it as odd as I thought as I would. When I entered the bedroom again she was lying on her stomach looking at the team picture. Her stare was focused at one Uchiha. Even though she doesn’t let it on, I think she thinks of Sasuke a lot.

I sat on the bed, and she quickly returned the picture. She shied away in embarrassment.

“Caught me huh?” She said.

“its okay to think about him you know Sakura. If you think of him then he has a place to come back to.”

“Yah I know. He seems so far away now. But enough about me, lets talk about you. You are getting married tomorrow. I never thought Kakashi would get married before me. He was just that kind of person. But he is a caring sensei.” She said as she scooted over. I climbed into bed and we faced each other.

“I don’t even feel like I am going to marry Kakashi tomorrow. Especially after my kind of childhood, but it just proves that anyone can be happy. No matter what others used to say to me, they can’t decide my happiness. So no matter what others say about Sasuke, you decide your happiness Sakura,” I said. She gave me a rewarding smile and nodded. If she loved him than that love shouldn’t be determined by others who can’t even understand their feelings.

That night Sakura told me about the missions Team Seven used to go on before Sasuke left. She told me how Sasuke beat Lee in the Chunin exams and how he went after Gaara when the Sand Invaded the Leaf. She said it was joy rather than sadness. She even told about a mission they went on with a talking ostrich which I found hard to believe. Sakura told me about the night of Sasuke’s departure. It must have been hard for her to see him leave and not being able to stop him. She fell unconscious after she threatened to scream for help. But she does remember something before, he said thank you.

To me it meant he still had a little light to save in him.

We fell asleep quickly after she told me her story. In the morning I woke up before sunrise, which wasn’t normal at all. I loved my sleep. Ume was making breakfast already, and soon everyone was up. Eri began making my hair. She brought a curler and Sakura brought things I’ve never seen. It took three hours for Eri to do my hair, but she didn’t let me see it until I was completely done. Sakura helped Eri with the makeup. I saw the soft colors that they applied to my face. I felt like a new person. Ume did the honor to help me get into my dress. I laughed a little, this dress cost so much and I’m only going to wear it for one day. There were multiple layers but it was light enough for a summer day. It took longer and it was a bit painful.

When everything was finished, I was finally able to see myself in the mirror. I had to blink a few times. I didn’t look like Kiyoko I looked more womanly. They did everything so perfectly. My hair was up and the hairpins were very intricate with red and white jewels. They made me look like a doll. Will Kakashi like it? I was broken from my trance when I hear sniffles and tears.

All three of them were crying. Their makeup that they spent time on was running down their faces. Rin came into the room crawling and stops. She looks at me and starts crying. We burst into laughter. She must not recognize me. Eri grabbed her.

“Its just Auntie Kiyoko Rin,” She said.

“Kiko?” She said as best as she could. I squeezed her cheeks. She smiled.

“Its almost time to get going to Lady Tsunade’s office. I bet the guys are already there,” Sakura said. My heart was beginning to race a little bit.

“Okay, lets get going.” I grabbed the front of my kimono and walked outside. Umee grabbed the back and we locked the house. As we walked down the street, people stopped and stared. It made it harder to get by without being noticed too much. A few mothers and small girls congratulated me and commented very nice things. Sakura wore a red dress that ended just under her knees. She pinned her bangs back. Eri wore a beautiful green long dress. She ties her hair back in a few waves. Ume wore her nice kimono as well. I had my hands clenching the dress, I was more nervous as I saw the hokage office. I saw the rest of the crowd waiting at the entrance. Sai, Ino, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Shino, Kiba, Akamaru, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Guy, Rokuro, Asuma, and Kurenai. Iruka, and Yamato made it as well. I saw a few unfamiliar faces. They looked like ninja friends of Kakashi. They looked like they were the fathers of Choji, Ino and Shikamaru. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were. Eri’s mother was even waiting there as well, though I know she isn’t quite so fond of me.

They all clapped as I made my towards them. I smiled widely. This all felt like a dream. I wished Naruto was here too. And Sasuke even if I never met him personally I knew how much how much he means to team seven. The girls all had a few tears in their eyes. I was so blessed to have them all here for us.

“Kakashi is already in the office,” Rokuro said. They all stayed as I made my way up the stairs. I was beginning to sweat a little. I was nervous, what will Kakashi’s reaction be? That is all I thought about as I saw the green door. Eri handed Rin to Rokuro, as Sakura and him went back down the stairs. They said they would wait for us to come back as husband and wife. Eri and Ume knocked and the door opened widely. First I saw Kakashi standing in front of Lady Tsunade's desk. He was dressed in a traditional kimono, he looked very handsome. I smiled widely, he gave me a weak smile. He must be nervous about this. He;s never the center of attention. I enter the room and notice what he seemed so nervous about.

It wasn’t the attention he was seemed worried about. It was the person standing in corner near the far side window. It was my father.
Chapter end notes: Sorry for the major cliffhanger. I have a busy week so hang it there. Let me know what you guys think! Until Next Chapter!