TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is the next chapter. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. Ugh. Hope you guys enjoy.
“Oh come on Kiyoko. I think it looks beautiful!” Eri was a bit loud after drinking a bit more alcohol than she could handle. She had wrapped a very glittery scarf around my neck, telling me to buy it. I apologized to the owner and put it back on the shelf. I know its been a while since Eri’s gone out, but I was hoping for a more peaceful night.

“I have an idea, Kiyoko,” oh no, “Lets go the center of town, I hear they give out cash prizes for small duals. I want to try! I haven’t had a good fight in such a long time!” Eri grabs my arm with such force I think my arm would yank off of my body. This wasn’t a good idea, she’s drunk and she wants to fight?

“If you want to fight, I’ll have a dual with you tomorrow morning. Lets get home, its getting late.”

“No.Its not even eleven yet, and fighting you is no fun. You’ll win anyways. Please!” Eri drops on her knees in front of me. I look around and see the many strange looks the crowd gave us. She acts worse than little kids. I will never let her have a drink again.

“Get up Eri. You’re making a scene. Why don’t we go to the hot springs first?”

“No! I’m going by myself if you’re not coming with me!” Eri marches into the crowd by herself, I follow her bumping into quite a few people to keep her sight. She walks through an alley and I soon leave the busy center of the town. Where is she going? I see her bright orange hair disappear as she turned the corner. I run towards her direction and stumble when I crash into someone’s chest.

“Sorry,” I say and keep going. I see Eri run into a shady looking building. I enter and see Eri talking to a man behind the desk.

“Eri! Come on lets go,” I tug at her arm, but she doesn’t budge. I look around, we were the only females in this room, there were at least a dozen scary looking men in the room with us. Their smiles were not friendly ones, what did you get yourself in Eri?

“Its getting late, Rin must be sad without her mother to keep her warm at night,” I say to her. Eri looks a bit more sober, and nods. I take her hand and guide her to the exit. We were almost through the door when a wide man blocks our escape route.

“You know running into someone isn’t very polite, miss. I hope you’ll apologize correctly. Get on your knees,” The large man says, his breath smells like alcohol. I wasn’t afraid of him, just irritated.

“If you don’t want to get hurt, then move out of our way,” I tell him and try to push past him. Due to his large physique it didn’t make a difference. He pushes me back with his large hands, soon there were other men encircling us. I sigh, I didn’t want to fight on a “fun” night out. I take Eri’s scarf from her neck, and wrap it around the man’s wrist. I trip him and use the scarf to fling him into a few others. Those who were left standing came after Eri and me, by now the action around Eri has woken her up from her drunk state.

I attack another man that came after me, he took out a knife from his pocket. He charges, but I use a simple water jutsu to take the knife from his hand, and throw it outside. My water whip trips him over his own feet. Eri, uses an earth jutsu to defeat her opponents. After a few minutes, our enemies laid on the ground, groaning, moaning, and cursing. Eri smiles and we walk out of the building. After we made our way back to the center, Eri laughs her heart out.

“I’ve never had this much fun. I haven’t had a good fight like that in years. Man sometimes I miss being a ninja, everything except the killing part,” She takes her scarf from my hand once again.

“Way to darken the mood.”

“Sorry Kiyoko, for ruining your night. I had fun, but I guess I have to go back home for little Rin,” She says.

“That’s okay. Letting off a little steam was nice.”

I never knew I had all pent up energy. That happens when I haven’t been on missions lately, or training with Sage Moriko. We walked back home, tired but satisfied with the night of adventures. Rin is fast asleep when Ume gets her from my bedroom. Eri thanks her and I tell Ume I’m going to walk Eri home. Rin was in a bundle of blankets, he soft breaths were audible from the small distance we had between her and I.

When I mentioned Rin’s name to a drunk Eri, that seemed to have woken her up. Just a name, that is all it took, but its her child. Who wouldn’t do anything for their child. Oh I know, my father. I wonder what kind of life I would have had, if I had a loving father like Rin. There wouldn’t have been a reason to run away, then I wouldn’t have met Kakashi. I shake my head, even though it was painful and I almost gave up, I wouldn’t trade it for Kakashi. He’s the reason I’m the person I am. He’s shared my burdens and I have shared his. I love him, and he loves me. I wouldn’t do anything differently.

“She sure is a heavy sleeper,” Eri whispers as I walk besides her. Though the crowd was dissolving, it was a busy night in the village.

“Ya, hey Eri what kind of mother do you think I might be?” I ask out of the blue.

“Well, you would learn from your experience. I know you’ll be a loving mother, very protective and worrisome. You would want the best for you child, I know that if someday you’re blessed with a child you’ll probably be a better mother than myself. Because you didn’t have a mom in your life you’ll always be there for you child, you’ll be a wonderful mother Kiyoko. There is a reason to why I asked you to be Rin’s godmother you know,” Eri smiles and pokes Rin’s nose.

Me, being a better mother than Eri. I don’t think that would be possible, but her words did make me feel more certain of the future beyond saving the world. I was going to save the world not only for my loved ones, but my loved ones that are still not existent. It’ll be for the future this battle. I’ll make sure I win, and that was going to happen as soon as I master sage art and beast mode.

“Are you and Kakashi planning on taking the next step?”

“No, not yet anyways. Its a crazy time right now, and I think I’m not ready for a baby right now. I was curious, since I never had a motherly role I wondered if I might be any good in the future being a mother myself,” I answer her.

“You’ll be great, no matter what you do. That’s just the type of person you are Kiyoko. You try your hardest at everything because you want the best for everyone. You’re the most selfless person I’ve known.”

“Now you’re just saying things. But thanks Eri. And you’re the most forgiving, and thoughtful friend anyone could ask for. Now get inside before Rin catches a cold,” I say. Eri says goodnight before she unlocks her front door with Rin in her arm. I walk back home alone, the a breeze makes me shiver and I put my hands in my pockets. Times like these I was grateful I almost attacked Naruto that fateful day. I was beyond happy with my life now. I wonder how Naruto is doing. He’s been gone for a year now, and I’m curious to find out how strong he has become. Then there is Sasuke, he was strong already, I knew that, it pained me to see him the way he is. He’s lost in the darkness and he chose to close out the way out. Someone needs to force him to take a hand, but with Naruto gone no one can for now. The darkest tunnels have the brightest light I heard an old woman say once.

Uchiha, that name brought a lot of memories back to anyone’s mind. Their powerful doujutsu, their love for one another, their clan’s massacre. The last Uchihas, now gone to the darkness, and then there was me. Was I part of that dark and powerful family tree? Senjus, what ever happened to them? If my father said was true, then I am part of that family tree as well. If only Sho was able to control the Rinnegan, and only if Sasuke was still good, then perhaps I would be able to read the scriptures in the book that Kakashi and I found in the Uchiha district. I had a feeling that all of the answers were in there.

“You know walking alone at this time of night is a bit dangerous, but since its just you, I bet I have nothing to worry about,” a voice cuts me train of thought. I see Kakashi crouching on a branch in a tree not too far from me.

“Kakashi? You’re home early,” I smile and feel my feet run towards him. He hops off and lets me run into his arms.

“Ya, I finishes early so I can come back home. I’m home Kiyoko,” He says into my shoulder.

“Welcome back.”

Its was bit embarrassing we haven’t seen each other in just a few days, but it felt like a longer time than that.

“I love hearing those words. I’ve never had someone say them before you. Thank you.”

“I’ll say them plenty for you, but don’t think it’ll happen too often. I’m going on missions with you too you know.”

He chuckles and agrees before he gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and lets me go. I look around, and no one was around to see the display of affection. If Eri saw this, she would tease me for the rest of my life.

“My mother told me you were walking Eri home. Did they make it home safely?”

“Yes. Rin was asleep by the time Eri and I arrived. We had our little night out.”

“I bet it was nice to let yourself relax after everything that has been going on. Did the results come back?” Kakashi asks as I walk along side him. He didn’t let go of my hand for a second. I’m glad it was dark outside, then he wouldn’t see the slight blush on my cheeks.

“They did. Lady Tsunade was surprise and so was I. Sho was an Uzumaki, that may be the reason why he had those eyes in him, but we couldn’t say for certain. Lady Tsunade thought about it for a while, but there really are too many possibilities to find out what really happened. its a risk to have me here, but it would be even more riskier to let the Akatsuki have a chance at capturing me. I brought more trouble to the Leaf than I thought.”

Kakashi squeezed my hand and kept to himself. A glance at his face and I knew he was busy thinking in that head of his.

“You’re worth it,” he whispers as we climb the stairs to the apartment. I smile a bit, I’m glad to know what he thinks. He thinks I am worth the risk too, I am blessed with caring people all around me. Ume was sitting in the living room a cup of tea in her hands.

“Oh, welcome home Kakashi,” She sets her tea on the table and goes over to grab his jacket from him. He smiles at her and thanks her.

“Would you like a cup of tea. I just brewed it.”

“I’ll get it Ume. You’ve had a long night, why don’t you get to bed. Thank you for taking care of Rin while Eri and I went out. You deserve to rest too,” I say. She nods and bids us goodbye before she retreats to the bedroom.

“You know you should take your mother out to dinner sometime. She barely gets to see you,” I tell Kakashi and go to the kitchen to grab him a late night supper.

“I know. I barely get to take you out too. Next time the three of us will go out for dinner, how about that?” He washes his hands before he sits in the kitchen table. Kakashi must have been very hungry because he ate three servings before he went to shower. I took the job to clean up before I went to bed.

I was cleaning the dishes, but a searing pain ran through my head. I’ve never felt something so painful, not even electrifying me would be this painful. I don’t feel myself scream, but i hear the yell echo through the small apartment. Ryuu yells inside my head along with me. My vision falters and the plate goes crashing down to the floor. I feel myself hit the ground, and the pain only intensified.

“Kiyoko!” I hear Kakashi yell from what seemed afar. What happening to me? Oh god is my father here? Or is the Akatsuki who has come for me. The headache made me want to vomit, and I did everything in my power to lessen the pain a bit.

“Mom go get Lady Tsunade. Quickly!”

The pain went away for a few seconds, but it came back with more force. So much in fact that I couldn’t hang on to consciousness. The last thing I heard was Kakashi say a name. Danzo.
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading. Let me know what you guys thought of it.
Until next time!