TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: sorry for the long wait, but I've been supper busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
For the next few months I struggled to balance my time with Sage Moriko and the Village. Sage Moriko still couldn’t find an answer for my different sage mode. Summer was beginning in a few weeks, and the warm air was slowly coming into the evenings. I was sweating a little more than I usually do. I couldn’t wait for the summer festivals though, I loved the different smells that the summer night would bring.

“Do you need any help?” I hear Ume say from behind me. She’s been discharged from the hospital not too long ago, and she now lives with Eri’s mother. They keep each other company when Kakashi and I are on missions.

“If you don’t mind. The carrots still need to be peeled and washed.”

Ume and I cook dinner together most of the times, while Kakashi is busy with other things. They have solidified their relationship, and I couldn’t be more happy for that. I even hear them share a few jokes over dinner. Ume told me the silly things that Kakashi would do as a toddler. He hated carrots, which explains why he always put them aside in the dishes. He loved to knock things over, especially when they made loud noises. He was very quiet sleeper, but a very loud crier.

Kakashi wasn’t going to be home for dinner tonight, he already told me before hand. He was busy running a few errands for Lady Tsunade, outside the village. He told me it wasn’t necessarily a mission, he would be back by nightfall. Ume and I prepared grilled chicken for three. After cleaning up dinner, Ume pulls me to the living room.

“I have a few things to show you while Kakashi is away. If he knew I had these with me he'll rip them up. I sit in the couch while she grabbed her bag. She came back with a fat envelope, and pulled a few pictures out. They were pictures of Kakashi as a baby. Oh how adorable. Ume hands me one where she was young and laying in the hospital bed with Kakashi in her arms. I see Kakashi’s father standing besides them with a large smile on his face. Now I can see how much Kakashi and his father look alike. Kakashi was sleeping, rosy cheeked, and happy.

“He was such a great baby. Healthy and quiet,” Ume chuckles.

“Kiyoko do you plan on having children?” She asks me. I jump at the question. Me, having a child, multiple? I don’t see it now, maybe because I have the vision of saving the world right now. If I can’t save then I don’t want my children to live in an unbalanced world. I couldn’t think about it now, and would Kakashi even consider forming a family with me? There are a lot of things that I don’t know right now.

“Maybe in the future, I- I don’t see it right now. We are both too busy.”

“Yes, I understand. Having a child is a life changing experience, but a good one.”

After that Ume drops the baby talk but I couldn’t help but wonder what the future holds for Kakashi and I. Will we get married? Will we have children? What will we do after we both retire being ninja? Its a scary thought.

“Well-” Ume starts to say something, but I stop her. There was something big coming up the stairs from outside. Ume stops and holds her breath, while I run to put on my flask jacket and clip my pouch. It wasn’t Kakashi, it was much more larger than a normal human.

“When I open this door, I want you to stay right behind me. Understood?” I say in a hushed manner. Ume nods, and grabs my shirt sleeve a bit. I could tell she was nervous, or maybe afraid. I felt my heart race as I open the door and make my way outside. When I turn to the chakra I see it. It was a wide and tall man, he had many different drawing on his face and body. I’m not sure if he was a mercenary or if he was a ninja. His long blue hair hid his eyes from me.

“Ahh, finally.” He rumbles. he didn’t have a single hair on his body, instead those drawing were inked all over his body, they all looked like they were leading to his chest. He held a long sword in his hand. I immediately make a shadow clone, because he was blocking the only way down to the street, my shadow clone should get Ume out of here quickly.

“Wait Kiyoko! Please be careful!” She says as my shadow clones grabs her and jumps off the building edge. I have to get him away from this building, it was full of families that could get hurt.

“I’ve been searching far and wide for you. Kiyoko,” the man tells me.

“Who sent you?”

He laughs, “I don’t follow anyone’s orders. I control myself, and soon I will control you, my little flower.”

I make a water whip and make an attempt to knock away the sword from his hand. He grins, and dodges it. He grabs hold of my water whip and flings me down the hall. How the hell did he grab water? I feel myself crash onto the hard ground outside the building. He was strong, and fast for his built. What they hell does he want with me? Soon villagers were scrambling to get out fo the way.

“Any ninjutsu is useless against me. I’ve studied you from afar, for this perfect dual. And once I win I will finally have you.”

I get up from the ground, and think. I can’t create any genjutsus, and by his muscular body, taijutsu isn’t going to do much damage. If only Kakashi was here to put him under a genjutsu, or Guy to beat him with taijutsu, but unfortunately they were on missions right now. I thought I was strong enough now that I am a jounin, but I still have long ways to grow as a ninja. What about sage art? No, I can’t use that in plain sight for everyone to find out. I’ll just have to get him out of the village and use it to end him.

“That chakra in you, I want to taste it. I want to feel that powerful and beautiful body of your’s Kiyoko.” He grins and licks his lips. I feel myself gag a little, he’s disgusting. His stare made me shiver in the most unpleasant ways.

I turn and make my way to the nearest wall, I’ll have to kill him away from the village thats the only way.

“I love a little chase,” He chuckles behind me. I feel his presence behind me grow excited. He truly loved to feel the fear of others. The man chased me for a few minutes through the forest. I hear the clinking of his shackles from close behind. I noticed them wrapped around his wrists, when I first saw him. He must have been restrained at some time in his life.

“My beautiful flower stop running. I want to have you now,” He yells. I didn’t like him calling me that. It sent shivers through my body. I look back and see a large smile on his face and and his arms stretched out. I turn back and see an open field, this will be as good as I can get.

When I land on the open field, the ground begins to shake. He was using earth nature, if I show my true skills here, I’ll have to kill him. He’s too dangerous. I need to store sage chakra, but I need to stay still to do that, damn I wish I had someone right here right now. I’ll just have to use shadow clones right now. I make four of them, enough to keep him busy before I go into sage mode.

The man smiles, and bites loudly.
“Hmm, yes. I want that chakra, its so sweet and woody. You’re going into a different phase, aren’t you my little flower.”

I swallow my nerves, his presence was making me a lot more nervous than facing a normal opponent. His power of chakra radiates from his body, its almost too overwhelming. This fight was going to be difficult, and his words towards me were making me shake. I’ve never felt this going against an enemy, I was on the verge to vomit right here.

“You’re not feeling too well? Come over here, I will make your illness disappear,” He says with his rough voice and charges through my shadow clones. He moves quickly for a large guy. I dodge his charge, but he flicks a few kunai at me direction. I counter them with a water wall, the first jutsu that came to find. I feel my back hit a wall roughly. I look back and see that he has created a wall to keep me at a close distance from him. I blend into the earth beneath me as his fist collided with the wall. I hear him chuckle. The earth beneath him is not safe, I had to get above ground. I didn’t see an upper hand, if he knew how to use my ninjutsu against me.

I solidify above ground, and he is already on the offensive. He is sending spears of earth at high speed. I use a wood wall to keep them from hurting me. I hear the man’s laugh roar through the forest.

“Yes! This sweet chakra of your’s. I must have it. I must suckle on its sweetness. I’ve waited years for this.”

“Who the hell are you?” I ask him and create my own wooden spears. My chakra is more powerful than his, his earth wall won’t be able to keep this from him. Well I think I am stronger, he’s probably the strongest opponent I’ve faced so far.

“My name doesn’t matter. I’ve been sensing your chakra for over twenty years, and I’ve finally have you in front of me. I only imagines how wonderful and sweet your chakra is, but when you use it, it is magnificent. I must have you for myself.”

The man somehow doesn’t defend it with earth style like he has been. He creates strings of lightning that extended from his arms. stopped my wooden spears in midair, and directed them back to me. They don’t hit me, but I was left in shock.

“What?”

He has earth style and lightning style? What kind of kekkei genkai was this? I was distracted by the revelation, that I don’t feel the lightning arrow graze my side. I feel the pain, but it begins to heal.

“Ryuu. do you know who he is?” I ask the tailed beast inside me?

“No. He’s powerful alright. He’s giving off a very dark aura. I suggest you be careful around this one. I think he knows about me. Though I can’t see his eyes, I feel them looking into you, like he is looking at me. This isn’t looking too good Kiyoko,” He says with defeat. I’ve never heard Ryuu sound so cautious. It made me even more nervous.

He creates a spiral around himself, it looked like wind chakra. There is no way he is able to have three nature chakras. Not those three, they aren’t compatible in the least.

“Kiyoko you must get out of this area. His chakras are emerging. He is becoming beast like,” Ryuu warns me. It sent panic signals through my entire body.

“What do you mean beast like? Like you and I?”

“No, he has all nature chakra in his body, and he is combining them simultaneously.”

I don’t understand how that is possible, but I felt the shift in the stranger as well. His marking in his body began to glow, and soon fire joins the vortex around him. I didn’t wait to see, I ran as quickly as I could away from him. He yelled and then laughed in the background. He wasn’t done chasing me yet, and I was fearing that this fight was over my head.
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading. Let me know how it was?
Until next chapter!