TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry guys, I've been busy, like extremely busy, but I updated! Yay! I hope you guys love it. I love it.
Ryuu grinned but didn’t attack without restraint. Sasuke was now busy trying to keep Sai from restraining him and with Sakura who tried to get him off balanced by punching the ground. Unfortunately it was also affecting my grip on the ground. Orochimaru came after us instead, now that he saw Sasuke wasn’t going to get a hold on me.

“Why do you posses that beast in you?” He asks as his arm begins to form into snakes. Poisonous snakes came toward me but Ryuu used another jutsu that kept them away. It was a yellow liquid that hardened when it touched the snakes. They fell, as Orochimaru summoned many snakes. They stood in a circle around me, their long bodies in the air, like a street lamp. There were ten of them around Ryuu and I. I see the snakes open their mouth wide, as I begin to form a water whip in my hands. The snakes throw long giant swords from their unhinged jaws. I grab two of them with each water whip, but there were still six of them coming my way. I close my eyes, to brace the pain, but it never came. I see the chakra that Ryuu has enveloped over me has stopped them. Chakra hands stopped them and held them in place.

“Thanks fo-” I begin to say, but stop when I feel a hot pain in my right arm. I gasp as I see Orochimaru’s fangs have slit through a layer of skin. His neck came coiling back to him, how is that humanly possible. He licks my blood from his teeth. The wound wasn’t closing on its own.

“Sasuke was right, there is Uchiha blood in you. The taste of hatred and loyalty is mixed in you. You’re the ultimate weapon, your body is perfect for me. I may know why you’re the host of that beast. I must do further research,” Orochimaru says with an evil aura in his eyes. I toss back the swords in my water whip, but my right arm didn’t move. It was paralyzed with the cut he has inflicted on me.

“Its poison. I’m trying to heal it, but it’ll take chakra from fighting. Try to hang in there a bit while I heal you,” Ryuu says as he slips back into my body. I thank him, and begin to gather more ground between Orochimaru and myself. I had a water whip in my left arm, I beheaded every snake he sent my way. He kept pushing forward, while I kept cowering back. I see his arm stretch beyond what is possibly human. It grabbed my swinging right arm, and I felt myself thrown into the nearest tree. I secretly softened my landing with wood style.

“Ahh, yes that chakra. You know how to use the Senju blood. I must have you!” He licks his lips. He sensed my wood style. This isn’t good. If only I could use earth style or wood style in this fight, but that was against the rules. I get up from the broken tree, and make a water wall, and leave a shadow clone in my place. Thankfully I was able to do it with one hand. What kind of poison was taking so long to heal? I sense his chakra coming after me. I have a tearing torrent with a shuriken in my hand, I throw it to him, and feel it connect. It recoils a bit but it doesn’t stop for too long.

“Need any help there?” I hear a voice say. I stumble and see Miyuki running along side of me.

“You’ve saved the village and you’re not normal. Like me, and that snake guy is a pain in the ass. I can kill him if you want,” She says with all confidence that she was capable of taking on a senin.

“If you can manage to get him unconscious that would be a great defeat,” I tell him.

“Stop running, going further away from your comrades will make it harder to fight. With an opponent as skilled as him, you’ll need more help than myself, but I must say I am pretty great.” She smiles a bit. How can this be fun for her? She has a peculiar character. I stop running, and wait along side her, slowly feeling my right arm gain some strength.

“Don’t let him inject poison in you. Without a supernatural ability to heal I don’t know what will happen to you. If you need a close combat I’ll deal with it,” I tell her. I wiggle my finger.

“Right, right. So what is your name? Glad you’re still up and alive after the attack on the villages. I’m grateful your team came along when they did.”

“Its Kiyoko.”

She didn’t have to respond, Orochimaru’s hand came charging at me before I can see his body. Its disgusting seeing his arm extend that way. Miyuki quickly makes a sword made of ice, and swings it down onto his forearm. It cuts deep, and Orochimaru grunts in pain.

“Nice shot wasn’t it. I’ve got plenty of that where it comes from. I want you to distract him the best you can. He’s after you after all,” She says.

“He can sense you. So a surprise attack won’t work. He’s a sennin of the Leaf.”

“I don’t really care for titles, he’s a snake, literally, so the only way to kill it is to behead it.”

Orochimaru stands before us, with his arm healing faster than my own cut. Ryuu, grunts and finally I get back the feeling on my right arm.

“Two for the price of one. One with the soul of ice and the other with the soul of darkness inside them. My, you two are by far the most interesting female subjects I have met,” He chuckles.

“We aren’t subject. You’ll have to capture us,” Miyuki retortes. I wish she wouldn’t talk to rudely, I don’t want to anger him, fighting him was hard enough. I make a couple of shadow clones, and wait for the perfect plan to come into mind. I don’t want be bitten again. He doesn’t know Miyuki’s techniques quite as well as he knows mine. I give her a look before I stare at my shadow clone, I see a small smile, hopefully she gets what I’m trying to do.

My shadow clones attack while I make a another one and transform it into Miyuki, I match the coldness as best as I could, and make the shadow clone make an ice shurken. Miyuki makes an ice wall behind Orochimaru. For what I didn’t know. She ran to the wall instead of Orochimaru. I create a water wall of my own to keep My shadow clones and Orochimaru in one place. I see Miyuki slide into her ice wall. Orochimaru stood weary, but calm. The Miyuki shadow clone threw the ice shuriken, which Orochimaru dodged easily, but the way he stepped on way was perfect. Miyuki’s wall split into four, and one segment slid through Orochimaru’s midriff easily, the ice was as sharp as metal. Unfortunately it wasn’t his head, but it was a fatal wound. The four segments collapsed together, and created an ice dome. I moved my water wall around it and added an extra layer to it. I see Miyuki stand on the other side of the dome. Smiling.

“Ice is great.” She boasts. I couldn't believe she split Orochimaru into two. I feel another chakra running quickly our way. I see Kabuto emerge from the trees. His eyes wide.

“Lord Orochimaru?” He asks.

“Buddy, sorry to break it to you, but you’re master is dead. Gone. I killed him in a slice,” She smirks. “Wasn’t much of a fight. I don’t know how strong sennin are supposed to be, but they aren’t very strong.”

Kabuto laughs, “I wouldn’t underestimate Lord Orochimaru.”

Kakashi comes running after Kabuto, as I see Orochimaru’s body slowly flatten. I see his flesh become tiny snakes, digging into the ground and escaping the ice dome. My water wall doesn’t keep them from escaping either. Miyuki throws her hand into the air, “What the hell is this shit? Hey that’s not fair I beat him fair and square. He’s a snake, literally.”

She smiles at her own joke, but no one else did. I watched helplessly as he quickly merged into himself. Orochimaru laughs too.

“Did you two really believe two petty jutsus like those can kill me. A bit sore, but I’m good as new,” he says.

“You’re not good, you’re body can’t keep up with your jutsus and experiments. In reality you are weaker now than you have ever been. You’re at the disadvantage right now,” Kakashi says. I don’t feel the strong chakra anymore, it must have taken him a lot chakra to put himself together. I can still fight, and so could Ryuu. He gives me a bit of chakra to get started.

“You are right. It would be unwise of us to continue fighting at this moment, but I would give up my life to get her body for Lord Orochimaru,” Kabuto says. I shiver, they are obsessed with power, and my body. I can’t help it, I was born strong and special, blame my parents, whom I don’t know for certain who they are.

“I guess we’re alike because i would give up my life to protect her. You’re not touching her,” Kakashi hisses. Kabuto smirks and begins to advance, but Orochimaru stops him. They vanish into thin air, and leave the three of us standing in a mess of ice and water.

“They are gone,” I whisper in the silence, I can’t sense their chakra, and I can’t sense Sasuke’s either.

“Looks like the fun is gone. I’ll be going too. I have to get out of here anyways,” Miyuki says with a smile.

“Where are you going?” I ask her.

“Somewhere people can’t find me. It was nice knowing you Kiyoko, maybe one day we’ll see each other again. Next time can we not battle some snake guy, instead we should go for a cup of cold tea,” She waves goodbye, before I can respond and vanishes, leaving a cold wind.

Sakura and Sai come running to our spot.

“They left with him, damn it!” Sakura clenched her fists.

“This isn’t the last time we’ll encounter each other. He’ll be back, or we’ll go after him,” I tell her. What they said earlier finally struck me. He sensed Uchiha blood running through my veins. Just like Tomoko, and Kakashi suspected. My mother must have been an Uchiha. What does that make me, A Senju and and Uchiha. Am I the only one of my kind? How did this come to be? I have to speak to my father, he knows the truth, and perhaps he knows a way to decipher the book we found.

“Why isn’t Naruto here when we need him the most?” She whispers to herself.

“He won’t be around forever, we can’t keep depending on him for every problem we have. He needs to find his own path, like all of us have to find out own. Your’s is just beginning to unwind, lets get home to Lady Tsunade and report what we saw,” Kakashi tell her. She nods and keeps her chin in the air. On the short journey back, we don’t speak, we had our minds full of what happened. We arrived to a peaceful village, but we were all but peaceful and calm. The scare of having Orochimaru so close to the village did alarm Lady Tsunade, plus he had Sasuke with him. We hid the fact that Ryuu had given me chakra, I’m not sure if Sakura and Sai saw it, but they didn’t say anything to Lady Tsunade then.

She let us rest, and the security along the wall was fortified.

“Do you think Sakura and Sai saw Ryuu’s chakra?” I ask Kakashi as I kick off my shoes.

“I don’t think they did. Hopefully they don’t speak of it if they did. I’ll go run and get some dinner, why don’t you shower first?” He says with a relieving smile. I agree,and watch him walk out the door. A warm shower was in great need, I step into the hot water, letting it nip away at the dirt. Being left alone, left me with my thoughts. I still cringed at the thought of being an Uchiha, did I carry the hatred so many of them carried? Perhaps I did, and I was simply a ticking bomb ready to explode and kill who ever was in my way. I couldn’t see the future, but sometimes I wished I could. I want to find out more about the relationship the Senju and the Uchiha had. I know they hated each other, but why? Why was it so unthinkable to have an Uchiha and Senju love one another? My parents looked like they loved each other like I love Kakashi.

I rinse the soap off and dry off. I feel much more relaxed with clean close and a fresh smell. I was in my room when I hear Kakashi open the front door. I smell the goodness of ramen in the air immediately. I smile, man exactly what I wanted at the moment. It was cold, the snow would be falling days from now. And then the holiday season would come, and more sweet food would be prepared.

I finish combing my hair before I practically sprint to the kitchen. Kakashi smiles, and sets the bowl of ramen on the table.

“Thank you,” I tell him, and give him a kiss on the cheek. He grabs my hand, and pulls me into a hug.

“I know I smell, and you’re birthday was yesterday, but happy birthday. I brought you a little something,” He says. He takes out a little box from the bag, and opens it. A little chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting was in it. A birthday cupcake.

“Lets eat, before the ramen gets cold. Then I can sing to you horribly.”

I eat with a smile, I couldn’t believe that I haven’t celebrated a birthday with anyone, I’ve never even truly celebrated my birthday before. Kakashi’s lays his hand over my own, I blink and see the tears drop onto my ramen.

“Why are you crying? Is it too spicy?”

“No, its just that I’ve never celebrated my birthday before, and I’m glad that today is just you and I. I’m glad I finally got a birthday cake,” I tell him.

“Next year, I’ll buy you a big layered cake, and I’ll buy balloons, and we’ll invite friends over. It’ll be a real birthday party, like you had for me. This isn’t what you deserve, sorry I’m all you have this year,” Kakashi tells me. I turn my hand, and grasps it.

“I don’t care about it. I’m glad its just you this year. You’re the most important person to me Kakashi. I love you,” I tell him. My heart still flutters when I hear those words being spoken out loud. Kakashi kisses my hand.

“I love you Kiyoko. Now close your eyes,” He says. I smile, and close them. I feel a warm forehead protector being tied over my eyes.

“Sorry it might be a bit smelly, but bear with it.”

Kakashi holds my hand and takes me somewhere. I know we are still in the house, we’re probably in his bedroom, or ours, now that I rarely spend time in my own. I just have my clothes in there. He I sit on the chair of his desk and hear a rustling sound coming from his closet.

“Okay you can look now,” He says. I untie it, and open my eyes. I see a beautiful deep red kimono hanging there. It looked expensive, and it was embroidered with gold thread. It was even more beautiful than my purple kimono.

“Kakashi...”

“I thought red would look great on you, I mean you’re already beautiful, so-”

“Its beautiful. Kakashi, its- amazing. I love it. Thank you.” I tell him. He smiles, like a child who has done something right. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him towards me.

“I love you,” I said in between kisses. I wanted to tell him over and over. He thinks about me, he cares for me, he loves me. I’m lucky that he loves me, a man like him are rare, I’ve never met anyone like him, maybe because I’ve always kept to myself. They found me, but he was found me in the worst and yet he didn’t care about my burdens. I’ll love him forever for that. I’ll love him forever for staying by me.

Our kisses reach new areas that were still untouched. And soon we were both entangled with one another. Our clothes littered the floor, and we kept each other warm with our bodies. I whispered his name in the cold night, and he held onto my exposed skin.

“You’re beautiful,” He whispered to me, when I tried to hide my scars. I ran my fingers over his own scars. I was the only one who's ever touched him this way, he said to me. I’m glad I was his first, and he was mine. I’ll selfishly enjoy the pleasure of having him to myself. He held me with care in his rough hands, while I kissed new valleys and plains of his body. He kissed the pain away, and filled me with a strange pleasure. I felt a new rush of love, and we both showed our love for one another in more ways than passionate kisses. I don’t remember when I closed my eyes, and slept, but it was a heavenly feeling of having his warm body underneath me.

“I love you Kiyoko.” Was the last thing I remember of that perfect night.
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading! It was the first time writing one of those scenes, so I don't know if it was okay or not. I didn't want to be to explicit, anyways. I hope you guys liked it and leave a comment. Let me know how you guys are doing, how's the story doing.

Until next time!