TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is another chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to update, but here it is! I loved writing this chapter. Sorry if there are any errors but I was trying to get it up quickly. Enjoy!
“It was back when Naruto and Sakura were genin. It was the first real mission we went on as a team and there were some misunderstandings about the rank of the mission. We faced powerful foes,” Kakashi begins. He begins to quickly tell me about their confrontation of Zabuza and Haku, a powerful ice user. His clan was killed and supposedly he was the end of his blood line. Now he believes there is just one more that girl Miyuki.

“Thank you so much Leaf Ninja. Hopefully we are now able to live in peace, though constructing the village once again will take some time,” a man tells us. There is bittersweetness in his eyes, though I know somehow I am able to help.

“Please let us treat you to something to eat,” the man says.

“Thank you for the offer, but we must go back to the other villages and make sure they are safe for citizens to return to,” I tell him. He nods and smiles.

“Have a safe travel,” he says kindly. Sakura and Sai give me a confused look, they didn’t know what I had in mind at the moment. Kakashi on the other hand knew what I was planning already. I wanted to give them back their village that they lost by using the gift that I have been granted with. I’ll use wood style to build a village for them. I don’t care if it will leave me exhausted, I wanted to give them their homes back.

We arrived to the other village quickly, for now I wasn’t picking out anyone in the area. Not clearly, I can almost feel a fuzz of chakra hundreds of meters from us, but for now it wasn’t a threat to us. It seemed calm.

“We’ll stand guard until tomorrow morning, and make sure the mercenaries do not come back. I doubt they want anything to do with this village, but we can not be too sure,” Kakashi tells Sai and Sakura. They agree.

“Sai I want you to scout from above, Sakura go over the village once more.” Kakashi instructs them. They leave as they receive their orders.

“You’re going to build the village back aren’t you?”

“We’ll have to wait until nightfall before I can begin. I can’t risk Sakura and Sai finding out. Building the other village will be a bit trickier.”

“For now we’ll set up camp before sunset. We’ll have two teams, I’ll go with you at nightfall and while you build the village again, I’ll keep a look out. Sounds like a plan?”

I agree. I unpack the things I need for sleep, letting Kakashi gather a bit of firewood. The sun would be setting soon. Sai and Sakura come back from their route.

“I don’t see or feel anyone around us,” Sakura says, and Sai nods in agreement.

“Great, in the morning we’ll head back to the village,” I smile.

“I sure wish Captain Yamato was here, maybe he could have rebuilt the town. It makes me sad to see the houses destroyed and soaked with blood. People lived there no too long ago, and now its abandoned.” Sakura sighs and grabs her things from her pack.

“Ya me too.”

Kakashi starts the fire, as the sun was setting behind the mountains, and soon our shadows were dancing among the tree.

“Sakura, Sai. Kiyoko and I will take the first shift, you two rest. We’ll wake you two for your shift, so for now rest,” Kakashi informed them. Sakura and Sai didn’t complain after a long day, and snuggled under their blankets.

We waited a few minutes before I leave a shadow clone with them and follow quietly behind Kakashi. IN just a few leaps were in the small town, but something catches my attention. It wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kakashi stops too, his body has gone tense, he feels it too. Its an overpowering chakra, drenched in a dark aura.

The three moving chakras notice they have been spotted and no longer try to hide. They quickly come out of hiding, and I feel my heart jump to my throat. Sasuke, Kabuto and Orochimaru were standing right in front of us.

“My, my, I came here looking for the ice user, but I found you instead. I am truly a lucky man,” Orochimaru hisses at me. His snake-like glare makes it difficult to move, but I didn’t take notice of him. Sasuke surprised me, he was here in front of us. And he wasn’t too far away from the Hidden Leaf Village. We can get him back, but we’ll have to defeat Kabuto and Orochimaru first. And just that is going to be a great feat.

“I know understand why Kabuto has taken such interest in you. The smell and friction of your chakras make me shiver in excitement. I can feel Senju blood in your veins, and a tailed beast in your body. I would love to take a sample of your blood,” Orochimaru says. He licks his lips like a snake before eating his prey.

In just one encounter, he has sensed more things than I have in ten years. He knows I am a Senju, and he knows I have a tailed beast inside me and that is already too dangerous for him to know.

“By the look on your face, you are already aware of it. hmm just who exactly are you. I can smell something else inside you, something familiar,” Orochimaru purrs. What else can fit inside me? I’m not large enough to fit two tailed beast inside me, am I?

“That enough, if you are not going to pursue the ice user, then leave, or we will have no choice to attack,” Kakashi says. I can feel his racing heart, he was nervous facing them. All three of them.

“Kakashi, please we have a few more questions for her,” Kabuto says. Sasuke stayed quiet in the back, listening and staring at me.

“I can feel the Uchiha blood running through you,” Sasuke finally speaks. I see his eyes shift to Sharingan. The red iris taking over the black.

“What did you say?”

“Its disgusting to have Uchiha blood and Senju blood run through one body. You’re nothing but an illegitimate Uchiha child. You are tainting the Uchiha name, and I will end you to cleanse it. Right now at this very moment,” Sasuke spits out. His voice as cold as the red eyes.

I didn’t have time to react to his words. He uses chidori, but it looked like a long sword. I dodge it, barely, but it grazes my right shoulder. I feel the blood ooze, but I can feel my wound beginning to close.

“That Uchiha brat, he’s not intimidating. Kiyoko you can kill him with my power. I will lend it to you, just don’t let these three grab hold of me,” The beast inside me says. I wasn’t sure if he was afraid or angry, but it didn’t matter. He wanted my help for our safety.

“You don’t to use your wood style here. It’ll endanger you more than you already are.” He comments.

I weave my hands and create a water wall to separate Kakashi and from those three. It doesn’t hold out for long, but it lets Kakashi and I gather some ground between us and let me have a bit more elbow room to fight. Sasuke uses chidori and cuts the water wall in half before Kabuto and him gain the ground we’ve gathered.

“Sasuke, don’t kill her , I want her for experiments and leverage. I’ll gather that chakra inside her,” Orochimaru tells him.

“Like hell I’m going to let myself be captured,” I tell myself. This wasn’t good, three against two and one of them is a sennin. What in the world does he have in his sleeves? I don’t know what he can use, or his jutsus. I don’t know what type of jutsus Sasuke uses either.

“I’m telling you Kiyoko to let me help you fight. Just undo the seal!! You can be conscious just use my jutsu to end the three of them. We can’t save the Uchiha, he’s already closed his eyes from the light long ago. Their clan has always been one tracked,” Ryuu says from inside me.

“How will I be able to use your chakra. I’ve never been able to wield it and keep my mind to myself. Let me try to battle on my own before I rely on you Ryuu.”

“Its not going to work. Sasuke uses lightning style, but unless he decides to use fire style you’re going to take a beating. You won’t be able to use earth style either, much less wood style. What is your plan then?” Ryuu asks in hurry. I can’t answer him, because I see Sasuke’s lighting jutsu come my way. He was fast for being a young ninja, but I shouldn’t be surprised, he was learning from a sennin.

I create shadow clones to help me blend in.

“Those things won’t work on me. My sharingan will be able to detect the real you in seconds. Ahh there you are,” He sees me and comes charging once again. Dodging wasn’t going to help me very much, perhaps I should trust Ryuu to help me win this battle.

I see him weave his eyes once again, and then I feel the chakra in my body begin to change. I feel its flow being disturbed, he was trying to use a genjutsu on me. That was something that even Itachi, his brother couldn’t do.

I concentrate my chakra into a steady flow, keeping my palms together. I’ve mastered this long ago, I am able to release anyone from a genjutsu even if I am not directly touching them, like I release Sakura.

He grunts in dissatisfaction. He won’t be able to manipulate me anytime soon. Sasuke takes his long sword out of its scabbard while I grab a kunai. I’m going to have to disable his vital points and joints. Sakura has taught me a few joints in the body where it would be helpful to damage. For now the wrist will be the target. I take in the length of the sword and think about how I much space I need to not be harmed too badly. He extends it forward and makes sure there is enough room between to keep the kunai from touching him. I duck quickly from under the knife, and swing my leg under him. Instead of striking me down he jumps over me. I keep the sword from striking me with my kunai. Sparks begin to fly.

He was surprised that I managed to wrap a water whip around his ankle, and shred it with my water spikes. He jumps back to keep from getting hurt any further. He was limping and I know that I have gained the upper hand.

Sasuke was about to attack once again, but the battle stopped when the ground began to rumble and crumble apart. I see from the edge of the forest Sakura rising from the ground. She’s stopped the battle field with a single punch to the ground.

“Sasuke,” She whispers when she realizes exactly who I was fighting.

Sai was already flying above, trying to find an opening to attack. He found one and sent tigers flying Sasuke’s way.

“What are you doing? Sasuke why are you attacking Kakashi-sensei and Kiyoko. Why can’t you see what is right in front of you? Open your eyes! You don’t need Orochimaru, Lady Tsunade will help you gain that power you need, and so will Kiyoko. She’s great and she can teach you a lot too. Please come back,” Sakura pleads. I look away, I didn’t want to see her eyes.

“Tchn, shut up. You will never understand me, you’re just an annoyance,” Sasuke grabs hold of his sword, and I feel his chakra beginning to change.

“Sakura!” I scream, he’s going to aim his chidori spear at her. I run towards her as fast as I could, hoping I’m able to push her out of the way. In the state that she is in there is no way she’s thinking rationally. It all happened in seconds, I see the flash of lightning coming towards her in slow motion. I step in front of her, barely making it. I push her out of the way, but I feel the sharp pain go through my abdomen. I look down and see the lighting go through the side of my abdomen. I hear a snicker from Sasuke before I feel the electricity run through my entire body. I hear Kakashi yell my name, but he was busy with Kabuto.

“Let me help Kiyoko!” Ryuu yells from the inside. He must be feeling the pain too.

“Okay! Okay, just don’t kill anyone. Let them flee if they decide to. Promise me Ryuu,” I ask of him.

“gah, fine fine. You got it little Kiyoko, hurry, I hate feeling this pulse of electricity.”

I see the metal gates inside my head. I can see the seal on it too. Lady Tsunade will know I have opened it next time she checks on it and I know that I will have to tell her the truth eventually. I’m going to have to put my trust into Ryuu and hope he does the right thing, because I don’t know If I can pull him back in.

I peel the seal off the metal gate, and let it swing open. Ryuu steps out of the dark finally letting me see his true form. I trust him and now he will let me see his appearance. I must say we are making progress in our relationship. I am glad that he’s changed along the way with me.

Ryuu came out like a snake, he had thin shiny black hair covering his body. His body was long and his tail was sharp. I see the entire figure and can say that Ryu is a black furred dragon with a tail of a scorpion. His front legs weren’t legs in fact they were claws. He smiled, but it wasn’t intimidating, not so much, but I felt like he was going to stay true to his words.

“Alright Little Kiyoko, I’ll get you out of this pinch. Haha get it pinch, because I have claws. I’ve spent too much time thinking of that joke. Take a seat and watch,” he chuckles. I smile, who knew had a sense of humor. The great evil inside didn’t seem so evil after all.

“Hey! Don’t look so happy, we’re long form being buddies little Kiyoko.”

“Right, sorry. We’re companions, not friends.”

“Ha, not even that. Now let me teach these three some pain. Especially that Uchiha. He’s the one who deserves it the most,” He growls. I see my surroundings and see the Sasuke still had the lightning spear running through me. I begin to feel a bit more powerful and realize chakra was beginning to envelope my entire body.

“Let me talk to the brat. I’ll give him a good scare,” Ryuu says in my head. I don’t know how he does it but, he takes over my vocal cords. It scared me a bit, but I reminded myself he was helping me.

“For now I can’t kill you but I wouldn’t come around here anymore. I’ll end your lives before you realize it. You’re never going to be able to win this fight,” he chuckles. He lets me go, and uses his chakra as an extension of myself and moves my arms. He moves my arms in front of me, and soon I see black liquid spurting out of my palms. Sasuke dodges, but some of it lands on Orochimaru who is supervising the battle. The black thick liquid began to eat away at his skin, and soon the flesh. Orochimaru hissed and disgustingly began to shed his skin.

“if you relax, little Kiyoko this could go on a bit smoother,” Ryuu says.

He’s expecting too much from me, this was the first time I willingly let him control my body. The wound was healed and no longer hurt. Being in this chakra made it heal much quicker than usual.

“What is that?” Sasuke said out of breath. He was having a hard time moving on a hurt ankle. I felt just a bit guilty, but he wasn’t going to harm anyone other than me.

“Do you can another jutsu that isn’t so acidic, maybe something that can restrain Sasuke,” I ask him.

“Hmm, I do have a poison, but I’m not sure how a human will react to it. I can give it a try if you want,” Ryuu says.

“No don’t do that.”

Ryuu laughs, I was surprised that it sounded so genuine. He must really be having the time of his life.
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading!! Let me know what you guys think!