TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Another chapter ;) thanks for reading, I plan on making it a long story, so bare with me.

Keep sending my feedback, comment and suggestions or opinions, I love to read them
I was feeling nervous as hell. I couldn’t remember when was the last time someone guided me. I graduated the academy, and I knew all the basic skills but I haven’t been taught anything advanced.My confidence dwindled as the distance from the village grew larger. I didn’t like being outside the walls anymore, not when I’m wide open for someone to attack. This was an opportunity to learn new and effective ways to defend myself.

We stopped at an open field, the trees swayed at a distance, it was plain. No one is near by, so he Kakashi takes his stance in front of me.

“Lets start of with ninjutsu. Show me anything you know about ninjutsu.” He says as he takes a defensive stand. I rack my brain, trying to remember what I learned almost fifteen years ago. One did pop into my mind. I put my hands into the correct position “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.” I concentrate on my chakra, and release. Two clones stand on right and left, Kakashi eases on his stand.

“Shadow clones, they taught you that? Wow i must say I’m impressed.” He says. “Now lets see what you can do with a kunai and those shadow clones.” He throws a kunai for me to use.

“Attack me.” He says. The weapon feels weird in my hand, but I gripped it. I make my way toward to him, i threw the kunai to distract him from me as a clone attacks him from behind. He doesn’t take the bait, and hits both clones. There is no way I’m going to be able land a blow on him.

“Your technique is not quite there yet. We’ll work on it.” He says with ease. He must have years and years of experience, while I have little. I have experience fighting, but the tailed beast would do all the fighting for me.

“You do know the three jutsu, correct?” I nod.

“Ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu.” I say, he nods in approval. He stands, waiting for me to make a move, and I take the hint that we were now assessing my taijutsu. Now that is something I haven’t done in a long time. I ounce and kick my left leg for his side, he blocks. I try again, but throw my left fist too. He catches it in his palm before pushing me back. I’m getting no where.
I’m clearly out of shape, my endurance is not like it used to be. I’m really out of practice. I use a shadow clone to attack again, maybe the extra limbs will help me out.

I try to catch an opening while he blocks, my clone’s blows, and I finally got an opening. He was using both hands to keep my clone from hitting him, and he left his back side open. I learned in the academy to never let the enemy get behind you. I left my leg to finally land a hit, only to have Kakashi swing around and use my clone as a shield. I sigh in frustration.

“Almost got me there.” He chuckles. “Well now I know you aren’t too far behind from the others. We just need to train more, and we’ll start the real training tomorrow after we say goodbye to Naruto.”

I noticed how tired I was already, sweat ran down my forehead, and my stomach roared for food.

“As a treat I’ll pay for ramen.” He says as he begins to walk toward the village again. This training was going to be a rough one.

The ramen settled happily in my stomach, as Kakashi waited patiently for me to finish.

“Aren’t you going to eat anything?” I ask sheepingly. I felt bad for making him spend his money on me, but he did offer. He shook his head “I didn’t break a sweat, and I don’t have much of an appetite.”

I scowl, ya he didn’t break a sweat while I was drenched in it. It was like everything came so easily to him. We sit in silence until I had the nerve to ask him a daring question.

“Who is the boy with black hair in the picture? I saw it when I was looking around, it was wrong of me, I know, but I’m curious.” I say. I remember seeing his face, somewhere. It wasn’t the first time I’ve seen him, but my brain was running empty with places I might have seen him.

“He was a student of mine, before he went rogue. His name is Sasuke Uchiha.” He says, it finally clicks, Sasuke. I remember seeing him once, it was one of the most frightening things I’ve ever seen.

“I’ve seen him before.” I say quietly,as my hands begin to shake with the frightening thought in mind. I see Kakashi tense.

“What?” He says. I take a deep breath. I don’t know how I’m supposed to tell his former teacher what he’s done to innocent people.

“It was about seven months ago. I was heading toward a village by the border, when I hear two men talking. I heard them call each other’s names. Someone named, Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Sasuke. Orochimaru was telling Sasuke about this training they were going to do, and then I see him. He looked like the boy in the picture only older. I followed them, I learned new techniques by watching others over the years, so I wanted to see what training they were going to do. I followed them toward a secluded field, and there were about a hundred men there. They looked under someone’s control. Orochimaru said to kill all of the men with his new Chidori stream. I watched as he killed all of them in one shot. I couldn’t stay longer because the beast inside me was craving to kill. I’ve never seen someone look so emotionless while killing dozens of men.”

The image of the blood drench the ground stayed in my mind. Body parts being disconnected with lightning, limbs flew in the air, and the screams died down as each of them died. I could still smell the blood. I could still see the small drop of blood splatter on Sasuke’s detached face. He was so different from all the others, from me. I couldn’t stand the thought of killing someone, while he ended several without thinking twice about it. He didn’t care about the blood on his hands, while I cried endlessly about it. He didn’t seem human.

The thought of blood made me run to the nearest bush as I threw up the delicious ramen I had just eaten, the thought of blood made me queasy, but I managed to contain the rest down. Kakashi came out of the booth with a distraught expression.

“Let’s keep this between us. Naruto nor Sakura can know about this. It will only make them go into depression and self disappointment. I can’t believe he advanced so far already. If Naruto hears this then he wouldn’t want to stop training until he surpasses Sasuke.” Kakashi says with worry. It seemed like he deeply cared for them two. I promised him I wouldn’t tell them, and we made our way back to his home. With Naruto leaving soon Kakashi was going to have more time to train me, and I know I was only going to get stronger.

“Kakashi!” Someone says. We turn to see a broad man with white hair make his way towards us. He has a red coat over his green attire. His wood sandals clicked with every step as he carried a large scroll behind him.

“Master Jiraiya.” Kakashi addresses. So this the man who will train Naruto, if I saw correctly he had a head protector that said sage. He was extremely skilled to have become a sage. Naruto was in good hands.

“Well its been a while since I’ve seen you. Who is this beautiful young lady?” He says as he flashes me a bright smile. I cower back from him, a smile was friendly but his was a little too friendly.

“Her name is Kiyoko. She just moved into the village.” He responds for me. I sigh in relief, still no good with strangers.

“I would love to talk more with you Kiyoko, but I must steal Kakashi from you.” Master Jiraiya says, I simply nod.

“I’ll be going,I’ll meet you later.” Kakashi says as he waves goodbye to me.

I walk alone to the apartment, couples walking to dinner, parents taking their children out to eat, I’ve never seen a village so content. I’ve been to many villages, but this one is the best one I’ve been to. Their free to do as their heart pleases. Their happiness is shared with others, the joy of company, the exhilarating feeling of being safe and free.

“You will never be truly free until you know you really are.” The beasts says in my mind. He was quoting my father. He used to say that to me when I was younger, I never understood him, and I still don’t. Who am I?

“You’ve been quiet lately.” I remark. He snorts and I can almost see his eyes roll. Still the same old,same old. He doesn’t say anything, and I assume I’ve pushed him away. Good, this is my body, I control what I want to listen to and what happens to me.

I jiggle the key into the slot and open the apartment open and that’s when I noticed something was wrong. I could feel someone inside the apartment, I don’t know if it was an enemy or if it was a comrade, but I couldn’t make my body move from its spot.

“Come on brain I can’t freeze when I think its dangerous.” I think to myself. I concentrate on my breathing and I quietly move to close the door. The person inside noticed my movements because I felt it come closer. I slip my hand into the pouch full of shurikens and kunais that Kakashi supplied me with after training. I’m not good with them yet, but it would buy me time to escape if it was an intruder. I saw yellow hair peek over the corner, my body relaxes as I see Naruto come forward.

“Kiyoko, just the person I wanted to talk to.” He smiles. I noticed that the marks on his face, the whisker like markings, were no longer there. A poorly transformation technique. He wasn’t Naruto, he was the enemy in disguise. I wrap my hand around the kunai I had, and quickly throw it at his direction, I turn around and sprint to the main streets, if they were after me I don’t know what I would do to capture me. They could possibly harm people from the village, harm people I finally trust, and I will not allow that. I look over my shoulder and make sure my pursuer was still behind me as I ran to the exit. I’ll lead him away from the village and confront him then.

My pursuer no longer looked like Naruto, and I clearly saw the moon on the plaque. Who else would come after me. Its always my village they don’t understand I have finally quit running, and I’ve finally stopped killing people. I was jumping through the treetops right outside the village, and noticed I was already tired.THis wasn’t going to turn at well, I had no endurance. I looked back and saw the enemy make a turn to the right before disappearing through the woods.

I stopped on the highest branch looking for the crescent moon ninja, but I felt him fade away.

“Kiyoko!” I hear Kakashi yell. I sit on the branch in exhaustion and relief. I see Kakashi and Master Jiraiya make their way towards me.

“They won’t stop. I’m putting the village in danger.” I cry. I feel the tears run down my face as Kakashi leans down to my height. Master Jiraiya stands closely behind on his guard for any enemies. “I’ve never been assaulted these many times over a short period of time.”

“Lets get back to the village.” Kakashi says. I shake my head.

“ They know where you live now. You can get hurt, or Sakura, or Naruto. They can attack Lady Tsunade. It will be safer if I go on the road again, for the benefit of everyone. If someone gets hurt I won’t be able to live with myself knowing it was my fault.” I stand on my sore legs. I lean on the tree for support.

“You're not thinking rationally.” Kakashi says. I see Master Jiraiya slip through the forest.

“No you are not thinking rationally. Why risk your lives for someone you barely know?” I ask. I wipe the tears away, as I waited for an answer.

“You are part of the Leaf Village, and we protect each other. We protect our home and the people that live in it. This is your home.”
Chapter end notes: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats my reaction haha. stay tuned for the next chapter

I don't post regularly so sorry if its a long wait