TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry if its a little short this time. I loved writing this chapter! I hope you guys like it!
I still had that kiss stuck in my head as Kakashi lead the way down the stairs. My first kiss and it was memorable like I always thought it would be. A kiss is given when you care about the other person, does Kakashi care for me? I didn’t know if I should ask him or let him tell me. Kakashi has slipped back his mask, hiding those smooth lips of his. He still made my heart race, just the thought of the kiss made me feel light headed.

I liked it, I liked him holding my cheek, and tucking my hair. I liked him holding me every night. I liked that he shares my heavy burden and secrets. I like him. I have to stop down the stairs, I like Kakashi, like him. When I think about all of these moments, I just want to experience more of them. Maybe I’m thinking about all of this too much. I catch up to Kakashi, skipping a few steps.

We walked in silence, I didn’t know what to say, and I couldn’t read what was Kakashi’s mind right now. I couldn’t get a sense of what he is feeling either.

I could smell the sweet smell in the air and I know that we must be close to the booth. There are not too many people around the booth, just a few families buying sweets for the small children. The man behind the booth fried the sweet dough before he plucked them through sticks. Kakashi buys two sweet dumplings sticks, I’m guessing he’ll eat a sweet. He hands me my sweet before we slowly head back home. The streets were emptying quickly, a few villagers walked alone, but for the most part of our journey home we were alone.

“I haven’t had these since the year of my father’s death, its been years,” He says as he lowers his mask and takes a bite out of his first dumplings. I follow taking a bite of the hot dumpling, the sweet filling oozed out, it tasted like apple, and berries. It was delicious, I don’t know how Kakashi doesn’t eat them more often, I could eat these all the time, but that wouldn’t be so healthy for me.

“They are so good,” I say with a full mouth. I licked the jelly that oozed out of the dumpling.

I eat mine while its still hot and throw away my stick at the trash can outside our apartment. We get home, and get ready to get some sleep, but I don’t think that I will be able to sleep tonight, not when that kiss is stuck in my head. I can still feel his warm lips touch mine.

Kakashi’s POV

I might have crossed the line with that kiss, but I couldn’t stop myself. She looked so beautiful and happy. I could tell she was thinking about it all night, and I have too. I like the way she has changed, she is still the Kiyoko I know but she has grown in more ways than one. I walk to her room to see the door open, she was facing the window like she was still looking for the lanterns that have already faded. I couldn’t help but smile slightly, watching her like this clueless and vulnerable of my eyes that took her in. The room was dark, and the moon gave her skin a different glow, like she was a pale lantern ready to fade away. I didn’t want to disturb her in her train of thought, and I didn’t want to look away from her. I never thought that I would find anyone who would make me feel like the main character in one of Master Jiraiya's books, but she was here, and her name is Kiyoko.

Kiyoko’s POV

I wonder is Kakashi still feels my lips on his. Will he be able to sleep tonight? The night sky was dark again, but my eyes still saw the hundreds of lanterns from earlier, and the lanterns that will soon come in the future nights. It feels like a dream I would have years ago, when I slept under the stars. I dreamed of a day that I could have the luxury of looking out the window to see the stars. The day I would walk down the streets of a village and not be questioned about who I am. I found this place, and I found a person who might share it with me.

“Kiyoko are you coming to bed?” I hear Kakashi say from behind. I turn to see Kakashi leaning on my door frame. I wonder if he has been waiting for long. I feel my face get warm just at the thought of him staring at my aloof face just a moment ago.

I nod and follow Kakashi to his bedroom, where I was supposed to get sleep tonight. I am grateful he isn’t bothered by my need for his comfort.

“Is it bothering you? The kiss,” Kakashi says softly as he sits on his bed.

“No, it isn’t bothering me in the way you think,” I tell him. His tone made it sound like I did not like it. I did and I was embarrassed to admit it.

“I- uh- I liked it,” I mumble. I hope he hears me the first time. I continue while I still have my courage, “Do you like me? I, um, its just that when you kiss someone doesn’t it mean that you like that person?”

I look at my feet, I was too embarrassed to look at him, I didn’t know if what I was saying made sense.

“Would it be wrong if I did?” He says. I feel his hands pull on mine, guiding the rest of my body to sit in front of him. Kakashi’s words make my head finally lift to see his. He has settled in his sleeping clothes, removing the mask, and letting me see the lps that has sealed my first kiss.

“Is it too forward that I say, I do like you Kiyoko,” Kakashi says. He gives me a side smile. I could feel my heart race. “Do you like me?” He asks.

“I’ve never felt this way. I grew up seeing kids from my year have crushes on others. I never thought someone would like me that way. But I like the way it makes me feel. I like being besides you, fighting besides you, sleeping besides you, walking besides you, eating besides, and talking besides you. If that is the meaning that I like you then, I do,” I tell him what I am thinking. These words were not filtered, and I look into Kakashi’s eyes, both his regular and sharingan eyes to see them smiling. He was smiling, a smile rare, and wide. A smile that I have only seen now and hope to see more of.

Kakashi pulls me in a warm embrace, I could hear his racing heart through his shirt.

“Besides me, I want you besides me too. We’re the inseparable ying and yang fang duo. Then will you stay beside me?” He says into my hair. I feel my air escape from my lungs. I’ve waited for so long to hear those words. I didn’t care from who they came from or of they were romantic, I just waited to hear those words. They meant someone wanted me, someone cared. I have found that one person who gave me the gift of acceptance, and confidence. I found Kakashi at the center of it all, and my heart grew fonder of him with every heartbeat. I will stay beside him, and I will care for him like he cares for me. I found what my classmates looked for. I nod my head in response. Kakashi pulls away and takes my face into his hands. He looked at me, like he was searching for a doubt, but I have none. Why would I not stay beside him?

I saw him look at my lips once more, and with a sweet kiss we sealed the deal. I was to stay beside him and he was to stay besides me. Until then did I sleep, and I dreamed of my classmates looking for their own Kakashi. I waited for the morning to come again, looking forward to it, so it can prove to me that what happened was not a dream.

In morning I did wake up, and Kakashi was still sleeping. I slip out of bed to get into an early morning shower, but I wasn’t going to have an early shower. Tomoko stood there perched on the sofa and that is when I knew I was going to have to listen to two very angry women.

Tomoko does not say a single word, she just takes us to Shikkotsu Forest. Tomoko flies off, making me follow her, home tree wasn’t too far, and that is where she is headed. Sage Moriko is probably there, waiting very impatiently. I already knew what they were going to say, but I swallowed my excuses and reasons and made my way through the bark of home tree. Sage Moriko was waiting for me, not a very pleasant look on her face.

All of my courage went down the drain. She turned and walked into her study room, leaving the door wide open indicating that I was to follow. After closing the door after me, I sit down in front of her chair, and I see Tomoko fly in through one of her makeshift window. They didn’t need glass windows here, the climate didn’t really change. I waited for them to begin their rant, and boy did they.

“Do you have any idea what you have done?” Sage Moriko puts stress on every word.

“You’re powers were supposed to be kept secret until the correct moment, and now Kakashi Hatake knows. How will we be able cover this? Do you want me to kill him, he knows. You told him everything!” He yells. Something in me snaps, just at the thought of Sage Moriko killing Kakashi.

“If you dare touch him. I will not hesitate to end this. I will not continue to train here, and I will harm you if you come close to the idea of ending anyone close to me,” I growl.

Sage Moriko sighs, putting her head in her hands. I calm myself down too.

“I see that he is trustworthy, but when I see him come close to telling the truth I will restrain in him, and I will alter his memory,” She says.

“How can you do that?”

“I do it in his own book, I change what is written,” She says. Part of me wonders how many times has she done this. The tension in the air disappears, I guess the way I was brought here doesn’t ease my trust in them. We’ve never really sat down and talked, but they had to do what they had to do to achieve this vision. I had to do what I needed to do to protect the world and keep Kakashi safe.
Chapter end notes: Hope you guys enjoyed it because I did! Let me know what you guys think!

Until next chapter