TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thanks for reading, this story line doesn't follow everything written in the manga, it will have some similar scenes, but it is focused on the tailed beasts.

If it gets confusing ask questions? Or if you have any other questions feel free to ask. Well read on.
I’m paralyzed with fear, every muscle in my body didn’t respond to the signals my brain was sending. Run, I had to get out of here, but who ever was behind me prevented me from doing so. My heart beat was so loud,I knew it echoed through the apartment.

“Kiyoko, we are here as an order from your father, to take you back to the Village Hidden under the Moon. Do not resist, and there will be no punishment for all the lives you have taken.” I hear a man with a deep voice say. My heart stopped, they were here, for me. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out. What is this? Why can’t I speak. The monster in me didn’t stir, it was like I didn’t hold it in me. The monster couldn’t get me out of this situation, there was no helping me. Their hands grabbed me, as I helplessly let them take me away.

“Kiyoko? Are you doing fine in there?” Kakashi asks loudly. I am awaken from my horrible nightmare. I see the window is still wide open, and my things are scattered everywhere. I wasn’t in bed I was lying near my door.

“I don’t know.” I whisper to myself, but I know Kakashi heard it. Sakura told me he has the sharpest senses in the Leaf. Did he sense my nightmare? I stared at my arms and saw light indents of hand marks, they were clearly here. I scrambled to my feet, rushing to the open window. It wasn’t a nightmare, they were in the hallway, and those two eyes I saw were not the monster’s they were the men that came for me.

“ They were here! Kakashi they came for me!” I rushed to open the door. Kakashi seemed confused at my outburst, but I was certain that they were here, but left when Kakashi awoke.

“What are you talking about, no one is here. If they were I would have noticed.” Kakashi said.

“They were here I tell you. I see two eyes glare back at me through the window, and soon there are three men dragging me in the hallway. They were here, they caused all of this mess.” I open my door wider and let him see my scattered things, I bared my arms for his eyes to examine.

“Are you sure? I didn’t sense them come in.” Kakashi says, concentrating on the evidence.

I gulp and nod. I didn’t want to believe it either but I knew they entered this house.

“They said they were here on behalf of my father, and they were taking me back.” I whisper quickly. “What do they want from me?” I asked desperately. Kakashi ignores my question and enters my room. Examining the window before jumping on his neighbor’s roof. I organized my things as best as I could, but I couldn’t concentrate. So many questions ran through my mind.
“I can’t track their smell, they must have used a transportation jutsu. If that’s the case then they are highly skilled ninja.” Kakashi says as he jumps through my window. That didn’t make me feel any better. “And long gone.” He added.

I made my way to the bathroom to grab some water and wash my face from all the nervous sweat I’ve produced tonight. I tied my hair back, and that’s when I realized something was off about me. Underneath my black hair at the nape of my neck was a marking. Black symbols connected to other black symbols as they made their way down my back. I lifted my shirt and saw that my back was covered in symbols. I felt my heart race and tears began to block my view.
They’ve marked me. Not only did they try to kidnap, they marked me. They failed to capture me, but somehow they were able to cover my body in these black hideous symbol. I feel invaded and lack of respect. I quickly made my way to Kakashi, hoping these marks are illusions, that my mind is playing games on me.

“They did something to me. They left symbols running all over my back.” I panic as his eyes widen. I show him the nape of my neck and tug just a little on the collar of my shirt.

“I’ve never seen this before. I just hope it won’t interfere with the sealing jutsu. We must report this to Lady Tsunade immediately.” He rushed to put on his shoes as I struggle to keep up with him. I did graduate the academy in the VIllage hidden under the Moon, but I never had any further training. Needless to say, Kakashi’s speed to Lady Tsunade left me breathless.

We enter her office without knocking, she was sleeping on top of unorganized papers. But she quickly woke up when we shut the door. She groggily looked at us with confusion before her facial expression changed to awareness. I had time to catch my breath.

“What’s going on?” She asks before standing and getting closer to us.

“My Lady, I believe men from the Hidden Moon came and tried to kidnap Kiyoko. She was left with some memories, and these markings.” Kakashi quickly summarizes. “It is clear that they are highly skilled ninja, I didn’t notice them until I sensed Kiyoko’s uneasiness. They took great care to infiltrate without notice and left without leaving a trace of their presence.”

I heard her hum, as she bit her nail. Taking great concentration to come up with theories.

“The- They marked me with these symbols.” I say again, but this time I tug my hair up and let Lady Tsunade see what the Moon ninja branded me with.

“they are just like Orochimaru’s curse mark, but with different pattern. It looks like it began at the base of her neck and spread out. I’ll just quickly see if it affected the sealing jutsu.” She says as her cold hand touches my sweaty forehead. I feel like a flow of coolness seeped into my head and left within a few seconds.
“It looks like the sealing jutsu is untouched. Better yet it looks stronger than the time I put the sealing there. Interesting “ Lady Tsunade carefully eyes me and for some reason makes me feel like I’ve done something wrong. Like I’ve been caught red handed, but I didn’t do anything wrong.

“Do you know how to transfer chakra into fortifying the sealing?” She asked. I shake my head. I had little knowledge of chakra, I only graduated the academy. Its been about fourteen years that I did any training. She sighs hitting a dead end.

“It looks like the symbols made the sealing stronger. I’m just confused as to why they wanted to help you, but they intended to abduct you anyways.” She said out loud. I didn’t have an answer, all I know I’ve been running from them for more than half of my life.

“Perhaps they were trying to seal the beast so when they did engage battle, she couldn't depend on the beast’s power to fight for her.” Kakashi implied, that did seem reasonable, by now the Hidden Moon must know that I depend on the monster for power.

They began to exchange ideas and theories, but I had no say in any of it, after all I just arrived, and I had no idea for the most part what they were talking about anyways. Then it dawned on me, if I no longer could use the monster’s power, I had to learn to use my own. Training was in need.
Chapter end notes: please review. Leave a little comment in foretelling the future of the story, its fun to read other people's idea of the story.