TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I feel bad for making Kiyoko go through so much. Here is another chapter.
“Why do you need me? What exactly am I?” I press. I need answers, I need to know what beast I hold. My father laughs at my questioning.

“I’ll be doing all the questioning around here. So please tell us about Sasuke Uchiha.”

“I don’t know where he is. I’ve never met him,” I tell him. Its the truth. I know him but I’ve never met him.


“Kiyoko, daughter of mine, don’t make this difficult for your old man. Tell me about the Leaf’s ninja who posses the Sharingan. I don’t want to use drastic measures,” he sounds tired, like he actually thought of me like a daughter. I want to reach out and strangle him, he’s never looked at me with fatherly love.

“I don’t know anything about them,” I say again. My father tap again on the door. I don’t know what time it is anymore, there are no windows so I can read the sun. I was losing my sense of time. Two men enter again, “I know you’re a water chakra user.” My father stands behind me as the two men wrap their arms around me, I feel the pain of electricity roll in. I bite the inside of my cheeks. I wanted to scream, but I didn’t. It pricked my nerves, but they stopped in what seemed hours. I catch my breath, “you can go ahead and kill me now. I will never tell you anything.”

“I can’t kill you. You’re the perfect vessel for that power of your’s. Why don’t you use it and get out of here. Break the seal, its not strong enough to hold it back,”

I shake my head, I won’t let him out. I know the seal is strong, because I am strong. I am strong because I have people to protect.

“You won’t get anything out of me,” I breath out, feeling the pain subside again. It was my healing abilities that lets me with stand so much.

“Not unless I put you under a genjutsu. Oh Kiyoko you are still so naive,” He laughs.

I feel the beast in me go wild with rage, he hated him as much as I did. I hear myself snarl.

“Oh please do let him out. I want to see the power that managed to kill countless of my best ninja. Let the monster out.”

“No, I’ll never let that happen again. Never”

“Let him out!” My father raises his voice. The beast slams the cages inside my head. Its trying to break the seal, but I’m doing my best to not let him. It wants to rip my father’s head off, he showed me images. I wouldn’t mind in all honesty, but if the beast escapes this time, his rage will make it impossible to pull him back. I feel them shock me once more, making the beast in my snarl and roar in anger. I shut my eyes and focus on myself, I can feel my injuries slowly heal.

“So I hear that you sacrificed yourself for the well being of the others. I’m lucky to have such a compassionate person for my daughter.” My father tugs my hair, pulling my face to the bright light on the ceiling. Its getting harder to breath. The lightning they used was enhanced with chakra so it affected not only my muscles but my chakra network too.

“Stop giving me that crap. We all know you hate me the most out of everyone here. You’re so obsessed with power that you sacrificed your own daughter. Asami didn’t even know who you really are.”

He lets go of my head, I struggle to keep it up. He paces around the room, much faster. His patience was running out.

“You won’t be getting out of here. Not even if Leaf ninja do try to come to your rescue. They won’t get one mile from you, so you might as well tell me what you know, so I can stop with this nonsense. Tell me about the Sharingan!”

“Why do you want Sasuke? Why do you want the sharingan?”

“Must you really know? I am trying to help Sasuke, I want to bring Itachi to justice. Itachi killed their clan I only see fit that Itachi must be killed. Currently he is with an organization the Akatsuki. He won’t be easy to manipulate, but Sasuke on the other hand is easy to control. His bait is simple, revenge. He will be the key to peace. And you will be peace.” He finally tells me.

Peace? Helping Sasuke? Sasuke doesn’t need revenge, he needs love. Enough love to melt all of the hatred in his heart. My father will end him if he takes him down that path. Darkness consumes, never giving life. I can’t bring peace, I am a contradiction in itself. Why do we need peace if there is no war.

“You can track him all you want, but I don’t know anything about the sharingan. I have been living alone and moving for years. I don’t know anything of what you speak,” I tell him, getting my strength back. My father whips his hand, slapping me across the face.

“Don’t try to fool me. I am much wiser and I know much more than any human alive. What about the copy ninja, Kakashi Hatake. You know him, you know he has the sharingan. If I can’t have Sasuke then I will have Kakashi.”

If he really does intend on going on with this plan, then the only way to stop him, is to kill him, but with these chains wrapped around me, I couldn’t lift one arm. I can’t let him have Sasuke, I will never let him lay his hands on Kakashi. After everything Kakashi has done for me, I will protect him. Sasuke is precious to Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. No matter the hurt Sasuke caused toward them, no one should be used for their power. The beast should have never been inside me in the first place, he shouldn’t be imprisoned. Who knows what peace he talks about, his peace is distorted to the peace we all have in mind.

A ninja comes in, he is wide and muscular. Were they finally bringing out their specialty in interrogation? He gets behind me grabbing the chains, the two other ninja have lightning chakra in hand. I feel the chains tighten, pressure building inside me and the electricity finally making contact with my flesh. I let out a scream full of pure agony. I quickly seal my lips, he likes to hear my screams of pain. I won’t satisfy him. I cough, watching the floor turn red in front of me. They bring out a roll full of weapons, it was father who brought a large kunai to my face.

“What does the Leaf have to do with the Akatsuki?” I look at him through my tired eyes. How long has it been? It feels like an eternity.

“You can go to hell,” I spit back at him. He smiles, showing his perfect white teeth. He takes the kunai, and stabs me in the hand. I feel pain all over my body, it was getting harder to stay calm. The pain was getting unbearable, almost, but I couldn’t give in. I start to lose feeling in my right hand, but not too long after the wound starts to heal.

“At this rate it’ll be tough to weaken you enough to put you under a genjutsu,” my father sighs. I breath in the smell of copper and sweat. I was the only one who smelled this way. My father was perfectly clean, like my blood didn’t stain his clothing. I hear someone slam their fist in the door, for a split second I think its the Leaf ninja, but I don’t get my hopes up. They wouldn’t be stupid enough to come that way. I see a middle aged women storm in. She has Asami’s eyes and nose. Her facial features are very similar, she must be Asami’s mother, my father’s wife. She rushes in, her eyes are full of hatred and sadness. I tilt my head down, not wanting to see her.

“Lady Miwa you’re not supposed to be in here,” a ninja grabs her arm, but she pulls away. I hear her steps come closer, I saw her feet stop in front of me. Before long I feel her hand yank my hair, she has tears in her eyes. I look anywhere but her eyes, she is the enemy so I hate to see her this way. She is human, but I think of her as an evil human. Anyone from the Moon is an enemy to me. I am even any enemy to myself.

“You killed my daughter! You killed her!” She screams in my face, slapping my face, now both cheeks throbbed with pain.

“I didn’t,” I say. Asami made her choice, she ended her life. I feel her yank my hair one way and then the other. She screams profanities, and nonsense. Saying she was gifted, that she had a future ahead of her. I knew many who I killed that I stole their future from. I didn’t need another life, especially a half sister on my shoulder. Finally someone pulls her away, but she takes a handful of hair with her. I feel the swelling in my face throb. It has only been the first day, and I have already gathered more information than I thought. I don’t stay awake much after, my beaten body wants to sleep and recover. Tomorrow will bring more pain.
Chapter end notes: What do you think of the story so far? Ideas you guys think that would make it better. All feedback is welcomed!!
Until next chapter!!!!