TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry for the long wait. LOL studying for midterms and I started working so i have less time on my hands now. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you guys think! Enjoy the long chapter.
Naruto’s chakra and emotions flooded us all when his chakra covered all of us. Obito’s heart wasn’t as strong as he thought because even I could feel it quiver in doubt.

“Even if you come into my thoughts now, I will guide humanity towards a new future. Without hatred and love. I posses the body and will of the Sage of Six Paths now,” Obito told us all. I felt Ryuu roll his eyes.

“You’re not the will of the Sage. He would not have wanted this at all. He wished his world and the ninja world were ruled by peace. I have seen it with my eyes and I have felt the pain of great pain this world has experienced. I know the pain you are feeling now Obito, I know what the ninja world hurts and destroys. I have felt love being ripped away from me.”

“You’re not the Sage, idiot. You are Obito Uchiha. You are a member of the Leaf Village once, and a comrade to all of us once. You carry the will of fire inside of you too!” Naruto exclaimed.

“When we touched chakra, I saw your past. We are almost the same. We both wanted to become the hokage. We shared the same dream! We didn’t know our parents and we both lost people precious to us. Everyone in this world has lost someone. Which is why you tried to discourage me with solitude and the death of my comrades, but we are the same Obito. We wanted to be acknowledge by becoming the hokage!” Naruto looked at him as Obito’s head fell.

“No one, not even those precious to you will ever acknowledge this current dream of your’s,” I tried to get closer to Obito but he stopped me.

“I said those things to reassure me that the path I have taken was not wrong. If you and I were the same, then I wanted to see your world in despair.”

“What you are doing is abandoning everything and running away!” Naruto told him. Obito shook his head.

“What I am doing is no different than a hokage’s action. In contrast to them, I can make peace a reality,” Obito said as he looked at his hand.

“Do you really believe that?” I asked him. He closed his eyes almost as if he was remembering something before he let his hand fall to his side.

“Yes, that is what I believe. There is no need to go an ahead a blind path and not know the future.”

“Who can tell in the beginning the difference of the paths. No one will ever know until someone starts walking it Being a hokage is someone who endures it all as they walk that path and lead everyone! There is no shortcut to becoming the hokage!” Naruto told Obito as he got closer to him.Obito looked above him and sighed. I knew he was thinking about his past and what Naruto just told him. I could feel his heart begin to change as he looked back down at Naruto. He looked at his hand again.

I smiled a bit. You were imagining Rin’s hands, weren’t you. I did the same while Kakashi was away.

“You told Kakashi- sensei you would throw away all your memories and feelings about your comrades, but when you became the Ten Tails jinchuuriki and almost got ripped apart, those bonds and feelings saved you. You didn’t want to throw those feelings away. That is the only reason you were able to control it. You couldn’t throw away those memories. That’s how you were able to stay as Obito after becoming the Ten Tails. Am I wrong?” Naruto told him. It was astonishing that he could say all those things. Naruto went through something similar himself.

“Don’t try and run from your wounds. Rin is always watching. Obito, return to the Leaf as a shinobi and as an Uchiha. Atone for sins, but don’t run from them.Peace will never come to this world like that. You’re no one else but you, Obito. Come join us,” I said as I extended my hand to him. I smiled a bit as he looked at my hand and his. He took a step forward.

All of a sudden he took both of his hands and had them wrapped around Naruto’s and my neck. What?

“I have no regret of the path I have chosen,” He told us.

I told you I saw everything. So don’t keep imagining yourself as the Hokage,” Naruto sai in anger. I took that chance and swung myself up to kick Obito in the jaw. He let us go as I gathered my breath. Was he not going to change. If he wasn’t I was going to have to end him.

“Rin will never look at the current you Obito! The one Rin cared for and looked for was Obito Uchiha,” I told him as I looked at Naruto. He was walking over to a dazed Obito.

“Enough already, You are Obito Uchiha. Now come over here, bastard,” Naruto said as he grabbed Obito’s hand and pulled him to the rest of us. Obito was shocked as we were taken away from his thoughts. I grabbed onto Naruto’s chakra and began to pull out the rest of the tailed beast from Obito. All of us pulled their chakra until they finally were out. All ten tails were not free.

Obito began to fall from the sky, I quickly got to him before he fell onto the ground and caught him. He was much heavier than I thought as I laid him down. Usually doing this to a jinchuuriki would have killed him, but he was alive. He looked at his hand.

“I’ve lost,” He said softly. I took his hand. Through this touch I could sense he was no longer a danger. He’s accepted his sins. All of a sudden through another dimension Kakashi began to materialize. He pushed me away as he landed on Obito, with a kunai at his throat.

“Let me take responsibility as a friend and once a comrade,” He said as he moved his hand.

“Wait Kakashi!” I said as I managed to hold his arm back. Kakashi looked at me surprised that I stopped him.

“He’s weak now! Finish him,” I heard comrades from all around us yell. Obito was no longer a danger to us. He doesn’t want to forget his memories and we should give him a chance at a second chance as well. He has to atone his sins.

“Kakashi, we got to see his heart. He’s changing, but that call is up to you, as his friend.” I let go of his hand and waited to see if Kakashi was going to end Obito’s life.

“Even with my sharingan I wasn’t able to see anything. This earth was pitch back hell after Rin died. I looked and I looked, but I couldn’t see anything worth living here for,” Obito said out loud. Akashi gripped his kunai tighter.

“I’m sure you couldn’t ve seen something, if you tried. After all, you and I have the same eyes.”

Kakashi got up and looked over to his sensei.

“Does having the tailed beasts extracted from him...” Kakashi said. Ryuu came across to him and spoke.

“Ten tails jinchuuriki aren’t the same as other. They won’t die if they have the tailed beasts extracted. The life force of the gedo statue remains in him, but he will be weak almost dead. He won’t be able to move for the next few months,” Ryuu said to Kakashi and Minato.

“I see. I was hoping that he atone for his sins and help us end this war, but it useless if he can’t move. Sensei, please look after Obito,” Kakashi said as he looked over to where Madara and Hashirama were fighting. I could sense Naruto heading there already. He looked at me and we began to make our way there, until I felt him beginning to use the little chakra he had left for a jutsu.

“What are you trying to do?” Minato asked.

“Something a man betrayed me once did. I never imagined I would and up doing the same thing,” He said as he looked to the sky.

“But that jutsu will end you life!”

“I can finally understand why Nagato betrayed me back then. After this, I don’t think I will have very much to say to Rin on the other side. But if I can see her just once I will be okay with that,” he said with a small smile on his face. He was planning to give his life for all of those that were lost in this battle. My heart ached as I watched Obito.

“Are you sure about this? You can start a new life and atone for your sins, alive,” I said.

“No, that would be the easy way out.”

I nodded, but I sensed chakra coming towards him, quickly.He was trying to get to Obito! I quickly pushed Obito away from the Black hand that sprung from the ground. I heard the chakra chuckle as his hand became sharp. Before I could react to anything I felt an intense sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I looked down to see a black rod piercing through me. My body was going burning quickly. I grimaced as I stepped away from it. Black Zetsu was more than just the other half of the white one, he was the will of his mother, Kaguya.

Kakashi ran towards me as the burning sensation began to fade.

“I’m fine,” I said as I looked down to see the blood seeping through my clothes.Although it was healing slower than usual. With the distraction, Black Zestu was able to get ahold of Obito.

“No!” I yelled as I felt the shifting chakra to the seal.

“Gedo Rebirth.” I heard Obito say. I knew the worse was coming, it was exactly what the Sage feared. Madara could have the power to bring Kaguya back to life. I didn’t know if he knew it or not but that was fearful enough.

Kakashi held onto me as I turned to Madara’s direction. I could feel his heart beat once again. I got up to my feet, I have to stop Madara.

“You’re not done recovering! What ever that Black thing did is not letting you heal fast enough,” Ryuu said. Kakashi held onto my arm. I didn’t care, I have to go.

I heard Ryuu sigh.

“Obito, your usefulness is over,” I heard Black Zetsu say. Obito, he wasn’t going to live for very long. I wondered if I could save him, but I had to get to Madara soon too.

“Madara... has come back to life,” Obito struggled to say. I closed my eyes, I was right.

“You will die now Obito, since you performed the Rinne Gedo Rebirth. This is the last step, I will be taking your Rinnegan now,” The black thing moved. Minato made a move to stop him but the black thing took over Obito’s body once again.

“He will last longer if I am attached to him, the bLack Zetsu said. Obito began to move but it wasn’t him controlling his body. I saw a large explosion from where Madara was. I could feel Naruto and Sasuke there too.

“It look slike the other tailed beast are cornering him well enough, right now you should make sure that Madara doesn’t get to Obito’s Rinnegan,” I heard Ryuu say. I watched as Gaara and Shukaku make their attack against Madara. I could see blood spill from his body and a large sand pyramid take shape. Were they able to seal him so quickly? Soon enough we all saw a bright blue light come from the pyramid. We were foolish to think that, I saw his blue Susano come out of that pyramid

“You still think he’s being cornered?” I asked Ryuu. He huffed. I had to gather nature chakra to be able to fight against him. I began to gather it quickly as the ground shook. He was strong, probably the strongest shinobi I have faced. As I gathered my chakra I saw my father create a wooden dragon and tried to retrain his movements. But because my father;s fatigue his wood style wasn’t as strong as other times. It was buying us all time though.
In front of me Obito’s body has summoned the gedo statue and on my east Madara and the tailed beast stood against one another. To make things worse, sage art was getting slower to use, the wound was still affecting my chakra flow, I need to steer clear from that black zetsu.

All of a sudden the statue disappeared and it was transported to Madara’s battlefield. Oh no, I knew what was going to happen. I got up to my feet and summoned Tomoko. My father’s sage art has timed out and without him there, the beasts were vulnerable. Now more than ever.

“Kakashi. Do not let Black Zetsu get his hand on the other Rinnegan. No matter what, the world depends on it,” I told him. He nodded as he looked at his friend Obito. If I could stop Madara, there would be no use to kill Obito. I need to stop Madara. I saw the horrid purple chains wrap themselves around their necks. I wasn’t going to make it there in time!

I saw in disbelief the tailed beast being sucked into the statue and I saw Naruto and Bee free fall. They can’t die, no we have to save them.

“Naruto!” I yelled, if he looks my way then he’s okay. My heart skipped a beat as he landed softly on Gaara’s sand. Gaara began to move away.

“Kiyoko, you try to stop Madara. I will save Naruto. I know how,” Gaara said as he took him away in the sand. I saw a few other ninja safely grab Bee and took him away from the battlefield. I looked over to where Madara stood over a pinned down Tobirama Senju. I saw Sasuke down suddenly but he was stuck in mid air. It was one of Madara’s jutsu that kept him there. Madara took Sasuke’s sword in his hands.

“To protect something, we have to give up something else,” Madara said.

“Stop, Madara!” Tobirama said. I used a water style bullet jutsu at high speed, it was able to make it in time to hit Madara’s wrist but the jutsu went through him. There was a bloody hole, but I watched as Madara stuck the sword in Sasuke’s chest. I got there and used my chakra at my feet to hit Madara square in the face. He went flying through the canyon as he landed in the dirt far from us. I grabbed onto Sasuke as I felt his breath become shallower.

To make things worse an enemy was attacking the shinobi with a wood jutsu the thousand hand jutsu. I looked down at Sasuke, he wasn’t going to last long either like this. I watched at my father pushed himself again to protect the people and go head to head with the enemy. The other hokage helped them as well.

“I’m not going to die,” He said as he tried to get up.

“I can’t let Itachi’s life be in vain,” He said.

“I won’t let him die in vain. I’m gonna to save you,” I said. He stood still as I grabbed the end of the sword and pulled it out. Sasuke lost conscious as I began to help his body stop the bleeding. My hands were covered in blood but as long as it was warm he was alive. I quickly made five clones.

“If you make anymore you’re not going to last long in this battle,” Ryuu warned me. I had to keep everyone safe. It was my job after all. I sent one to Naruto if they ever needed more chakra. Another to help my father and another one to Kakashi. The last one stayed with me as it gathered nature chakra.

If only I knew more about medical ninjutsu, because this deep wound was difficult to stop.

“Madara used chakra to make it more difficult to heal. Its going to be useless and your chakra is going to waste,” Ryuu said softly. I can’t just let him die! To my right I could see that this world was coming closer to the end, as I saw Madara become the ten tail’s jinchuuriki.

I had to prepare myself, I was going to have to fight Madara as the ten tails. Who else was going to do it, but to make things worse, he was going towards Obito for the Rinnegan. The Sage warned me about it too, but it still happened. I sighed as I felt Sasuke’s chakra grow weaker.

“You’re panicking, doing that won’t help him at all,” Kabuto appeared before me. He kneeled down.

“I can save him, you should go help stop Madara,” Kabuto said.

“Why should I trust you? What are you going to do to him?”

“Itachi and Sasuke were the ones that stopped me and the reanimation jutsu. I was able to reflect on a lot of things, and now I don’t have that desire to hurt anyone. I want to help others, but you need to let me help Sasuke. I can save him by linking my medical ninjutsu, and Hashirama’s cells.”

I took my wet hands off his chest, and let Kabuto begin his work on Sasuke. I couldn’t feel any malintentions in him, but I couldn't be sure with him. But he was right, I had to get to Madara. For now I’ll leave a clone here in case anything happens.

“You’re too slow on Tomoko. You can create a portal to anywhere you want just imagine yourself there and create the opening,” Ryuu said. It was easier this time around as I opened an opening for me to pass through, I stepped into the Kakashi side from the portal. He was surprised to see me there so suddenly.

I didn’t see Obito, Sakura or Naruto here.

“They’re going to save Naruto, don’t worry,” Kakashi said.

“Are you okay? I asked. He nodded. Guy, Gaara and the fourth Hokage were with us there as well. I looked at Madara.

“Only senjutsu and taijutsu can work against him. So its up to you Guy, Kiyoko, Fourth Hokage,” Gaara said.

“Hmmm, Sage art is not my forte. It takes me too long to infuse chakra and I can’t use it for too long.”

“Well then, Kiyoko and I will finally have our duo show. Don’t get too jealous Kakashi. Kiyoko you gather nature chakra while I keep him occupied,” Guy sai as he stepped forward. I began to infuse sage art as Guy’s chakra levels rocketed. He seemed like a jinchuuriki himself.

“He’s going to open the gates,” Kakashi said, as a strong shock wave hit us. I focused on gathering nature quickly, but I did notice Guy’s speed and power making an effect on Madara. He was able to get a few blows before retreating.

“Did it even effect him at all?”

“We can’t say that just yet. It is true that we can’t always get what we wish for but everything starts with a wish,” Guy said. Kakashi tensed,

“Don’t tell me...”

“The end has come for the Leaf’s Blue Beast its time for the red beast to emerge,” Guy said.

“Don’b be hasty Guy! Kiyoko can help-” Kakashi seemed panicked a bit.

“No one wished for that! You can’t open the final gate!” Minato said. I didn’t know exactly what was going on but it seemed like a fatal jutsu. I tried to gather nature chakra faster.

“I wish it. I’m gong to weaken Madara so Kiyoko can seal him and end this war,” Guy looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

But before I could even say a word, Guy was enveloped in red strong chakra. He was going to sacrifice himself for all of us. For the world. I watched in awe of how fast Guy was moving. He was moving towards him by kicking the air.

“With the power he is at now. He’s stronger than all five kage,” Kakashi said. I entered sage mode shortly after. And watched Madara struggle against Guy.

“We can assist Guy, by making sure those black rods don’t touch him. They can go only 70 meters from him before he loses control over them. If we can take care of them, then we can help Guy,” Minato said.

“In all honesty Sensei, I’m beginning to lose sight in my left eye. I would have to be close to get an accurate shot of those black things,” Kakashi said.

“If I just need to make sure that black things don’t touch Guy-” I began to say but I was stopped when Ryuu interrupted.

“Before rushing into the battle, you need to know how to seal him. The rest are capable to hold him off and weaken him. With Madara, he’s a jinchuuriki, there is not easy seal to seal him. We can seal him into ninja seal gourd but we don’t know where that is now. Hmmm,” Ryu told me.

“This isn’t the time to be thinking leisurely. Just teach me a sealing jutsu so I can do it.”

“I guess, the only one I can think about right now is one you can use with your rinnegan but you’re inexperienced and you may fail at it the first time, but he have no other choice but to try it. Its a seal that that Gaara kid can help you one you trap Madara. Its called Chibaku Tensei, here I’ll show you the techniques, but it requires concentration and for you since it’s your first time, a lot of chakra against the ten tails jinchuuriki.”

Ryuu explained to me that this jutsu was pretty much creating another small planet on earth, I need to trap Madara into the center of its gravity and trap him in this call of earth. Once he’s in there, Gaara can help me put a seal on it and he’ll be done.

Ryuu taught me the signs, and I was back to the battlefield as I saw Guy give his last blow. I could sense Sasuke and Naruto’s presence. They were alive and well, I sighed in relief. They’ve managed to pull through. They were different though, they were almost like the sage of sixth paths. If I had to make a guess it would be that Hagoromo visited them in their brink of life and death.

I got up from my sitting position and made my way to Guy. His life force, I know I can do something to try to save him. I was astonished to see that it was Naruto who got there before me. He definitely had Asura’s spirit inside of him. He did something that stopped Guy’s chakra from leaving his body and kept him alive. I got to their side.

“Kiyoko. You get Bushy Brow Sensei away. I’ll take care of Madara while he’s weak,” Naruto asked me. I grabbed Guy and carried him closer to Lee and Kakashi. The sun’s mark was over his heart, he was able to stop the process with that power. In a matter of seconds Naruto cornered Madara and hit him with a rasengan shuriken infused with one of the tailed beast chakra. It cut through the trunk of the tree, was that going to stop the tsukiyomi?

Ehhh? Madara was taking the severed part of the tree and taking it in him? I feel something darker in him. Something that I fear Hagoromo warned me about. Kaguya. By now Sasuke has arrived, his left eye. So he had awaken the Rinnegan.

“I’ll leave Guy Sensei to you guys. Kiyoko, Sasuke let’s go stop Madara,” Naruto looked at us. I nodded. We have to stop him now. We made our way towards Madara as I readied myself for a jutsu. With his Rinnegan there were only so many things I can guess what he’s going to do. All Rinnegans were different.

“Sasuke and I will attack first, you try to look for an opening. We’ll definitely give you one,” Naruto said. I watched for an opening and saw he was sing a jutsu that created another him, it was Limbo. Naruto wasn’t able to see it, but Sasuke was.

“Naruto he’s right behind you,” Sasuke said. Naruto was able to brace himself in time the Limbo Madara hit him. While Sasuke was busy locating the limbo, Naruto was left wide open. I saw Madara going towards him, and I quickly used my woodstyle to stop him. Thankfully with my sage jutsu it made contact with him and I hit him the hardest I could. I watched him fly towards the other side of the canyon. Before I knew it, Madara had disappeared into a wall of the canyon. He was blending into the nature chakra around him, it was higher level jutsu than simply hiding beneath the ground.

I closed my eyes, he knew how to work the Rinnegan better than me, he had the upperhand, but I had to try my best to locate him.

“Kiyoko do you sense him?” Naruto asked as he busied himself with defending against the invisible Madara. I shook my head. I can’t not when he blends into the surroundings. Its like picking out a snowflake from the snow, I can’t.

I able to sense something emerge close to Kakashi. I turn back to where Kakashi was and saw Madara emerge. Without thinking I teleported to Kakashi’s wooden leaf that I gave him, he wore around his neck. I saw Madara pull out Kakashi’s sharingan from his socket as I got there. I created a wooden blade as I sliced him in half, but he was belt to use the sharingan and teleport his upper half somewhere.

“Kakashi are you okay?” I asked as he took his hand off his eye. I placed my hand over his eye and begin to heal it somehow. All of a sudden Sakura fell from a portal, it must be where Madara and Obito are, and if that’s the case. I quickly jumped up and grabbed a hold of the sides of the opening and tried my best to keep it open.

“I-If Madara gets the Rinnegan from Obito, things are going to be worse.”

It closed and even though I put my chakra into maintaining it, it closed. I looked at Sakura as she held her hand over Kakashi’s eye. I looked at her.

“He’s with Obito. Isn’t he?” I asked. Sakura nodded. I closed my eyes. No, no no how am I going to stop this damn jutsu now that he has the rinnegan. I have to stay alert.

Kakashi took my hand and squeezed it in encouragement, but even he did not know what to do.
Naruto came to us and looked at Kakashi, he told Sakura to step aside as he placed his hand over Kakashi’s eye. With his chakra he was able to regenerate his stolen eye.

“How were you able to do that?”

“Its kinda hard to explain,” Naruto said. They began to bicker among themselves as I watched for Madara’s chakra. Kakashi looked at them with nostalgia in his eyes, I knew what he was thinking as well. Team 7 has changed. I pulled Kakashi up and gave him some of my chakra for him to heal.

‘Sasuke what is you dream?”

Sasuke said nothing.

“It might be fate that you’ve reunited with team seven like this. If you don’t want to say anything right now, that’s fine. But the fact that we were once team seven if indisputable. You guys have forgotten your first lesson right,” Kakashi said.

I noticed Madara’s chakra in front of us. He was coming. I’ll stop him before he does anything. Obito and Madara appeared before us. My heart dropped he had both Rinnegan.

“Obito, is gone. I’ve taken over his body,”

I was taken by surprise as Sakura charged towards them. What was she doing, but this might be a chance for me to stop him. I tracked Sakura as she got close to Madara, and with my Rinnegan I was able to switch with her. In less than a second I stood in front of Madara and with my sage art, I cut through the wall I saw he had erected before him. No one else saw it but I could. I was able to slice through part of his cheek, but the wall prevented me from moving at a higher speed. I was going to need more power to move faster. Ryuu. I tracked his movement, as he used a black rod to push me away, but I stood firm before him. I will get those eyes. Immediately he had four other limbos of himself surrounding me. One of them tried to grab my arm, but I dodged him. With this distraction he was able to jump into the air.


He was beginning his jutsu. I can’t let that happen. I infused chakra into my feet and pushed off the ground. I wasn’t able to make it far before I felt a hand around my ankle and swinging me down to the ground. I kicked Madara’s shadow as I retreated. With those four, no one is able to get close to Madara. I can create a portal to the sky, I know I can but with four other limbos, Sasuke and Naruto won’t be able to handle them to cover me.

Madara began to form gigantic planet size rocks, too many for just one of us to handle, and to make it worse, the four other shadows were on the ground with us.

“Naruto! You take care of the shadows on the ground, Sasuke and I will take care of those boulders” I said.

“Ryuu, come on we have to stop them. Give me all you got,” I told him. He sighed but agreed.

“The worse thing you can do it split them up into more pieces. With negative jutsu’s you can render them useless,” Ryu explained. On the other side of the boulders was Madara. Without stopping them I won’t be able to get to him, not without letting hundreds of ninja to die. Damn it, he’s going to-

Before I knew it Sasuke was flying down towards Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. We both knew he was going to be launching the jutsu soon I’ve failed. I’ve failed.

“We’ll free them don’t worry. Just worry about the boulders.” Ryuu told me as he explained to me what jutsu and hand signs to use. I was able to expel similar yin and yang chakra as I extended it over boulders too large. Slowly, it began to absorb them.

“Since they are jutsu’s you can absorb them like this.”

I held it as I watched Sasuke cover them with his Susanoo. A bright light emerged from the moon and I knew the jutsu had began. I was going to free them. I promised. The night turned into day as the rest of the world fell under the jutsu. I felt the presence of Kaguya come to life in the sky. I would have to stop her as well. The boulders disappeared into my jutsu as I watched ninja get wrapped into the tree. I felt my heart ache as well, I could feel Ryota cry, he was afraid.

I looked towards the direction of the village. Were they going to be alone now? No, I could still sense my shadow clone. She reassured me that they are safe.

“Kiyoko!” I heard Kakashi yell from the other side of Sasuke’s Susanoo. I expelled the boulders and got to them. I couldn’t have Kakashi falling under this genjutsu. I won’t be able to get him out of it. I don’t know how.

“I’m fine. My Rinnegan isn’t affected by the genjutsu. Rie and Ryota are fine too. Stay in there until I say so,” I told them. If they were to fall under this genjutsu, I don’t think I will be able to seal Kaguya all by myself.

“Ryuu is there anyway for me to stop this?”

“Even if you do, Kaguya will cast it once again. You and the others have to seal her again.”

I watched as the other’s helplessly began to wrap into the tree. They have fallen to the genjutsu, and for now I can’t stop it. The brightness of the jutsu began to fade as people were propped from the trees. This was horrible, and with their chakra being sucked away from them I can’t have them be in it for too long.

The jutsu stopped and I let them know it was safe for Sasuke to bring down the Susanoo. We had to stop Madara before it got too late. If they can seal him away, I can bring down the genjutsu.

Madara all of a sudden came down toward us, he had that eye on his forehead. It was reflecting the moon, if that’s the case. Sealing that eye can stop this genjutsu.

“I will end all of you. As the savior of this world, I can’t let you end this. I’ve freed humankind from its miserable cycle of fighting,” Madara said as he looked at us. If I try to move towards him, his shadows would stop me.

“Everything, this is all fake!”

“You’re interfering with everyone’s happiness. Look around you, the world has ceased fighting. Why do you want to keep fighting? Right now everyone is in their own ideal worlds,” Madara said.

“You’re just deceiving people.”

“I want to be the savior of this world. I will stop the fighting and bring peace to everyone.”
I created four other shadow clones and let them cover us while I make my move to stop Madara. All of a sudden Black Zetsu stabbed right into Madara’s heart. Was it Obito controlling himself now?

“What are you doing Black Zetsu?”

“What I have been planning to do for eons. I am not your will, I never have. My will belongs to Kaguya.”

“Are they having a falling out? What is happening,” Sakura asked.

Kaguya. I felt my heart race. The sudden change in the tree startled me as they began to absorb the chakra from the people. That Black Zetsu was going to revive her! Before wasting anymore time, I made my move. The chakra levels were higher than even Ryuu or the tailed beast combines. I was caught off balance as the earth began to crumble beneath my feet. He was even absorbing the earth’s chakra. Sasuke and Naruto were right behind me. I formed a black blade with my right hand. Naruto and Sasuke were wrapped around in his hair for a second, but I managed to cut through it with my blade.

“A bunch of flies you are to her plan. Theses people will be useful for her army. She’ll turn them into stronger soldiers.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s going to turn them into white zetsus.” He laughed.

“What are you saying black zetsu. This jutsu is an Uchiha jutsu that is supposed to bring true peace.”

Black zetsu laughed at him. Madara without him knowing was just a puppet. He was tricked and now I feel only a bit pity for him. In the end we all wanted one thing. Peace.

“I changed that Uchiha tablet you al cherished. This world was simply a stage for mother to return.”

Black Zetsu completely gave himself to Madara’s expanding body as Obito fell to the ground. I got to him quickly and caught him in my arms as Madara’s body bagen to change. She was coming to life.

She took form exactly like she did when she lived eons ago. She was beautiful. Her hair was long and white. Her eyes, all three powers, she was a living god.

“Get back from her, Naruto, Sasuke!” I said as I carried Obito back to Kakashi. He was alive. Barely. After everything Hagoromo told me, she wants all the chakra back, and Naruto and Sasuke have her owers. They are targets more than I am. I wasn’t given this power, I was born with it, like Kaguya herself. We were similar in some ways. She was fast, and before I could provide them cover she had thrown them into the ground with a flick of her hair.

“These two are Hagoromo and Haruma’s , or rather Indra and Ashura's reincarnations. Hmph, Hagoromo gave them this power.”

I left Obito with Kakashi, as she turned her head to look at me. Her expression was hard to read, but it seemed she was surprised to see someone else with the Rinnegan.

“You shouldn’t be here with people like them. You’re like me, we share a lot similarities you and I. We can’t harm the people here, let’s not fight.”

She smiled at me, “You will only get in my way.”

All of a sudden I was teleported to another land. Or better to say another dimension. It was a dense forest. It felt alive and thick with chakra.

“She’s separated you from the others. We have to get to them before she kills them. But this dimension of her’s. Its far from where they are.”

“It doesn’t matter Ryuu. I can open a portal to them. I just have to sense-”

I said as I stopped. Because of the thick bush and vegetation I could no longer sense their chakra anywhere. With so much life around me, and chakra signatures I can’t get a clear read on Kakashi or the others. I can’t just keep opening up dimension hoping to find our world.

“There is something deeper than your connection with our world,” Ryuu said as I sat down.

“What do you mean?”

He sighed, “The brats. You have a deep connection to the brats.”

“You mean Rie and Ryota.”

“More so with Ryota. He has the Rinnegan like you, and you gave him part of you, your chakra when he was born.”

He was right, I do feel connection to my Rie and Ryota. They are part of me. I can go to them. I closed my eyes and thought about the way them look, feel, smell, and sound. I could feel the way they fit so perfectly in my arms. Ryota he was crying right now, he was afraid. I could see Rie holding his brother’s hand. She was kind and caring. I have to get to them.

“Any while longer, Kaguya might sense your brats and go to them. They aren’t under the jutsu, and right now they stand out more than ever,” Ryuu said. I couldn't let that happen, I won’t let them be harmed.

I focused on their chakra, I know them so well. I carried them inside me for seven months, and I have to get back to them. I felt Ryota and Rie exactly where I left them. My shadow clone was with them. Ryuu helped strengthen the connection as I stood up and opened the portal to their location. I stepped through and I felt the familiar air of the Leaf Village, and to my surprise on my right the Fourth Hokage was getting up.

“Kiyoko,” He said. I helped him up. We have to get back to the battle field, I felt Rie and Ryota in the cabin. Ryota stopped crying and they were both beginning to fall asleep. Fow now since they were targets, I had to put a barrier up around them. I will protect them. I created four more shadow clones and they left to make a perimeters around them.

“We have to get back to the battlefield. She’s separated me from the others.”

I put my chakra signature on the fourth’s back as I opened a portal to step to the battlefield. We got there as we stepped through and they were gone. She must be with them somewhere else.

“What’s happened?” Minato asked me.

“The woman who put this world under this spell used Madara. She’s going to use everyone’s chakra for her own power. Right now, I have to get to wherever they are,” I told him. I was able to feel their chakra.

“You should stay back and make sure no more harm comes to the people. I’ll bring them back,” I said. I stepped through the portal and into red hot lava world. I got into my sage mode and like Naruto, levitated. I looked around, she hasn’t sensed me yet. I can pull her into a different dimension and seal her there. I got there as she was teleported in between Sasuke and Naruto. All of a sudden the world changed and we were in an icy world. They were stuck in the ice.

From where I stood I could only change spots with one person. She opened a portal and was able to get out of the ice. I opened two portals and put my hands through it. With each hand I grabbed hold of Naruto and Sasuke and pulled them through the portal.

“Kiyoko.” I hushed Naruto. This was her world she could easily sense us. I had to do something about Kaguya. If I could seal her, make sure she will never be revived again this world will live. Sasuke and Naruto can undo the Tsukiyomi. They can free the world.

“If you’re going to do what I think you are, then you have to be ready for a tough fight,” Ryuu said.

“I know.”

“Once you send them away, they won’t be able to come and help you, not without that Obito kid. That is if he’s still alive.”

“I know that too. But they need to release those people from dying to that chakra sucking jutsu. I will beat her. We will.”
Chapter end notes: Thank you for reading! Sorry for any grammar errors Ill edit later. Hope you enjoyed. Leave a review.
Until Next Chapter!!