TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry for the wait. I was working and having a bit of a difficult time writing Kiyoko into scenes in the war. Thanks for reading!!
“Kiyoko what are you doing here?” I saw my father come before me. He hugged me tightly, as he looked down at my flat abdomen.

“I had them early. Surprise, I’m here. And yes before you go asking, them, as in you’re grandfather of twins,” I smiled. He laughed and I saw a few tears come out of his eyes. He patted my back gently.

“You did well. I’m proud of you. But your eyes how did they become like this,” He asked.

“Mom stored some chakra into me the day I was born so when I was almost on the brink of dying at childbirth she was able to bring me back to life. Thanks to her my Rinnegan was awaken as the chakra of both Uchiha and Senju became one. Funny thing, Rie is just like mom. She awoke her Sharingan already, and Ryota, he is just like me. He awoke his Rinnegan. Dad they are beautiful,” I boasted.

“I bet they are. We need to end this quickly so I can see them. I can’t wait to hold them in my arms.” My father said as he tightened his forehead protector. Thankfully he didn’t look injured, just tired. I looked back at the beast, it was unstable, but because of the link they had control of it.

I have to keep them from creating anymore of those beast bombs. I need to separate Obito, Madara, and the Ten Tails. Even with the jamming jutsus, they will be able to blow all of that away. With such a large thing, no one is safe.

I began to move through the crowd and get closer to the ten tailed beast. I’ll have to give Ryuu more time to gather chakra. In the meantime, I’ll fight Madara and Obito face to face. They were the brains of this animal. It won’t be able to go on its rampage without their instructions. I used an earth jutsu to propel myself into the air and get close to them.

“If you throw a kunai towards the, you can transport yourself in its place with your rinnegan.”

I nodded and took a kunai. I infused it with some chakra and threw it. It moved faster and landed behind Obito. I used my sharingan and transferred myself to the kunai. I was behind Obito in an instant, and I used another kunai to cut his flesh from the tail beast. I kicked him aside as Madara began to move towards me. With my Rinnegan it was easier to see his movements. Madara was still immortal, I knew that without sealing him my jutsus would do nothing to him.

I stepped onto his connection to the tailed beast and pulled him down. I sensed Obito coming towards me, but if I hit him then it would just go through him. Then I’ll use my Rinnegan to its use. I threw a kunai and Obito while I tried to cut Madara’s connection to the tailed beast. I was able to cut one of them, but he was fast and I felt him create a fire jutsu. In that moment I was able to transport myself to my kunai. I was able to grab him as he materialized but with his momentum he slid away from me.

“You’re fast at learning. My if only I had you in my hands,” Madara said.

“My mother protected me from you, but now I am going to protect the world from you idiotic jutsu,” I said.

“So you were the child my granddaughter failed to give to me. Your mother if she were alive today she maybe would be able to stop this war. I’m surprised to know that there is another tailed beast out there no one knew about,” Madara said with a smirk.

“You’ve become exactly as I predicted.”

“But even now you can’t save everyone,” Madara said as he raised a hand. I looked out and saw that the tailed beast’s hands were emitted something in high concentration and speed. They looked like wooden spikes. I have to be faster. I saw the large boulder near Kakashi and transported myself there.

“Ryuu!” I asked. If I created a wooden wall would it be able to keep all of them safe?

“Just do it!”

I sealed my hands just in time to create a stone wall, but they spread so far that I couldn't cover everyone. What should I do next. Create clones?

“With this jutsu's power your wall won’t last long.”

“Then recover chakra faster,” I told Ryuu as I felt the wooden needles impact my jutsu. They were much stronger than I anticipated, but that was the power of the tailed beast together. The edges were chipping away and letting some of the jutsu in.

“Kiyoko, you keep at it, I’ll help out with my rasenshuriken from the other side to lessen the burden,” Naruto said. I nodded. I did feel its numbers slow but there were still some fallen ninja who could not outrun it. But I saw it from the corner of my eye, Neji save Naruto. I saw as it penetrated him from multiple angle.

“I told you you could not save everyone Naruto, Kiyoko,” I heard Madara and Obito say. I dropped the wall as I watched Naruto’s fall to his knees. Neji.With the distraction ninja of the stone created a restriction jutsus to keep it from moving too much.

“This is reality. And if you keep standing against us more comrades will die. All you will know if solitude. Just accept it and come join us,” Obito said. I watched Naruto he was breaking, but we couldn't afford it.

“Reality is change. I will never let you rule a fantasy. Reality is what makes us and hold us together. Bonds make us strong,” I yelled. Naruto looked at me. I smiled. We have to be strong.

“Alright, Lets go shut them the hell up brat,” Ryuu said. I nodded.

Obito was attached to that thing again, but this time he was controlling it. I stopped as I saw the tailed beast begin to create another beast bomb. Ryuu and I got into beast mode.

“Lets send this one to the sky,” Ryuu said. In the meantime Naruto was giving the allied shinobi chakra of his own to use. I watched the beast bomb and got under it a bit with mine and watched it go into the sky. With the explosion, it brightened the night.

Naruto and the Shinobi were preparing an attack but the beasts hands were in their way.

“Go Naruto! I’ll take care of covering you guys,” I said. Naruto went on ahead as Ryuu took over. He was more skilled with different chakra natures than me.

“I’ll create a wind style jutsu to cut its arms, this way it’ll give them room and time to attack,” Ryuu said. I helped Ryuu gather his stability and began to push my jutsu through the arm of the beast. It was tougher than what I thought it would be but I saw that it threw it out of balance. I watched as Naruto, with the help of others, was able to succeed and disconnect Madara and Obito from the ten tails. This is my chance to seal Madara.

“Stop. Kurama, Gyuki, the tailed beast is going to chan-” Ryuu said urgently. I looked up and say that it grew its arms back quickly and I felt a change of chakra.

“The earth is going to be torn apart, Ryuu said. There was a sudden wave of chakra that blew so many of us away. Lighting began to strike as water appeared at our feet. This was an enormous amount of chakra, how could it be stopped? There really was nothing to stop it, but it was Naruto’s chakra that kept them safe. I kept those around me from getting dragged away from the water. Madara was right, I was inexperienced with my eyes and that was dangerous, for us. If I can’t stop this beast with my Rinnegan now, then how am I going to stop it.

“What should we do?” I asked Ryuu. He sighed and thought. The attack stopped but the shinobi were safe because of Naruto. He was smiling but bleeding, Sakura was ready to heal him as the other shinobi stood together to protect him.

I smiled a bit, that’s right, I don’t have to do this all alone. I was also part of the shinobi allied forces. It wasn’t just me against evil and I know it was not just me against evil. We all wanted this world to be safe and together we could accomplish that.

Although we were all safe from the attack the Tailed Beast transformed once again.

“Its only one step away from transforming into its final stage, once that happens....” Ryuu said. I knew what he meant before he even said it. If the tailed beast transforms into its final stage then this world will be done for. Without the control of Madara or Obito the ten tails was going insane as it began to concentrate a higher amount of chakra than ever before.

“H-how are we going to stop that without Naruto’s chakra?” I heard a ninja’s voice waver as the size of the beast bomb only grew larger. It was growing to the be the size of a small moon. Ryuu!
“With your skills you won’t be able to open a way big enough to another dimension. If you fail while trying then you’ll get in the way of the blast. You can’t absorb it either, its negative chakra could destroy you easily. For now we’ll go with Shikamaru’s idea. You get into the back formation of the earth style jutsu. We’ll be the last wall so that by the time it get to us we can be able to stop its momentum, and keep it from traveling any further than this battle field. If we don’t, its bound to hit the Leaf,” Ryuu said. I swallowed. I can’t let it get to the Leaf. With Ryuu and my strength we created the largest and thickest earth wall as I watched it easily get through the others.

This power was on a different level. It got to me with great force, but I held it from getting through my earth wall. It was going to go off any second but there was no time for me to direct it anywhere. I quickly created a wood style dome around it and infused Ryuu’s chakra the wood.

“Get back!” I yelled. I held my jutsu as the bomb exploded, the wood crackled in resistance and the earth shook but it held. Alright, it seems we were able to keep it contained. But that took more chara than I anticipated.

I sighed and took a deep breath as I felt the presence of a powerful chakra. I looked not too far from me and saw a yellow flash. .Instantly I knew who it was, Minato Namikaze. Naruto’s father, but that wasn’t all, the rest of the hokage were on their way as well. Not too far was Sasuke. I smiled, so he had reached his decision. I knew that the truth about Itachi and the way of the ninja would change him. Hopefully it stayed that way in the future.

Ryuu recovered chakra as the rest of the hokage showed up. It was Orochimaru who summoned them back to life, but he was only helping Sasuke. Interesting that such lost souls were able to find the light again. All of a sudden I see Madara appear before us, he had a grin on his face.

“I’ve made waiting for you Hashirama!” He yelled.

“I’ll deal with you later, I have to stop the Ten Tails first!” Hashirama Hokage said. I was shocked to see that Madata actually listened to him.

“Stop gawking and take this time to gather sage chakra and make a couple clones!” Ryuu scolded me. I watched in astonishment as the four hokage created a crimson red barrier around the tailed beast. Hashirama Senju was able to pin its tails down to the ground so it kept it from moving around so easily. Finally I was able to seal it. Ryuu just tell me when and how.

“Its not going to be that simple, right now we have to get it weak enough that it won’t break out of the seal. This is true nature chakra, a simple seal could be useless against it,” Ryuu told me.

“In the meantime, go with the others and try to weaken it,” Ryuu advised me. I went along with other shinobi around me into the barrier that Hashirama's clone opened for us. As soon as we were inside it began to expel creatures from its arms.

As the fight went on and Sasuke joined the fight the creatures only got bigger. We were all fighting our best, but others feel further into danger from the lack of chakra.I instructed one of my sage clone to go around and recharge ninja with my chakra as many as she could. Right now we couldn’t afford any more casualties.

“Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, you go and try to get a hit on the main body, I’ll cover you guys!” I instructed them. I was able to finally use my sage mode as I ran towards them. They had a higher possible chance of getting the hit than I did. With my strength and numbers i could keep them safe until they do.

I created a massive wood style wall and began to push the creatures away from them and the main body. From the other side I saw my father create one as well.Like this I’m sure we can take them down.

“Oho, who are these two that can use wood style so easily, and you! You even have wood style sage art,” the real Hashirama Senju said brightly.

“I’m Kiyoko Hatake, your great great granddaughter, and that is my father Soichi Senju, your great grandson,” I said. Hashirama Senju smiled and laughed.

“Its great to see our clan is still strong and powerful. Its makes me proud and hopeful for the future generations.”

It sure was odd though to think that Hashirama Senju was related to me but so was Madara Uchiha and here they were on the same battle field.

Obito comes back into the dimension, but without Kakashi. Where is he? I knew he was still alive, I could feel his chakra. Thankfully with the Rinnegan I can trace any chakra as long as I knew their network and chakra.

“This doesn't look good. Kiyoko stop Obito at all cost! Soichi you hold most of these damn creatures are you can!” Ryuu said in a bit of a panic. Obito was changing, and I felt the chakra inside of his change as well. What could he be planning?

I left the wood style jutsu, and ran as fast as I could to Obito, but I wasn’t going to make it. Neither was Sasuke or Naruto. He was changing and by my gut feeling Madara was trying to make himself mortal and worst of all-

“He’s wanting to become the ten tails jinchuuriki,” Ryuu finished my thought. I grabbed another kunai and threw it as fast as I could, I transported myself to the kunai that was closer to Obito, but it was Minata that cut him down before us all. He was truly the yellow flash.

“It was you Obito?” Minato said in astonishment. It was cruel really to watch as Minato discovered his student was also the one that attacked the Leaf Village sixteen years ago. He sighed as Obito laid on the ground. Sasuke walked over to us.

“All that is left is to seal Madara and this Ten Tails. The war would be over then,” I said to Minato, and Sasuke.

“What makes you think this war is over?” Obito said with a smirk. All of a sudden Obito began to submerge himself into the ten tails flesh. I jumped away in fear I would be sucked into it as well. What was happening? I thought- oh no! Obito was becoming the jinchuuriki of the ten tails! Everything around us began to gravitate itself towards the center were Obito was. I grabbed onto Minato and Sasuke and anchored myself to the ground to keep us from being suced in. Naruto came over to us quickly as he watched.

“What’s happening?” Minato asked

“Is the ten tails transforming again?” Sasuke asked.

“No, worse. Obito is becoming the jinchuuriki of the ten tails,” I said as I looked. Ryuu what do we do now?

From the sky Obito appeared, now his human form was no longer there. He was pale and lifeless. This was the ten tails jinchuuriki. Although the First Hokage tried to pin him down with his deity gates to restrain Obito. He easily destroyed them. His new powers were unknown. The red chakra that oozed from him was able to grab the barrier and tear it away. Such power, he was stronger than anything I’ve encountered. Now the ten tails was controlled, now it was more dangerous than before.

The other three Hokages stood before us as Obito got up from the ground. As he was right now, he reminded me of the Sage of the Six paths. His immense chakra was like his as well.

“Stupid brat, what did the old man tell you! If that guy is is like the sage then you must be a god! Hello I’m the ten tails!! You have both Rinnegan. If anything you’re like the Sage,” Ryuu said. I laughed a bit.

“You’re right. You do know how to cheer me up and clear my doubts Ryuu,” I said

“Ahhh shut up. For now lets just watch his movements,” Ryuu said as he focused back into the battle. The hokage began their assault as I watched his movements and chakra manipulation. They were getting torn apart but thankfully they could regenerate. Obito took them down with not too much of a hassle, that black orb, it was yin and yang chakra. It protected him from all jutsus.

He made his way to us but was brought down suddenly by his expansion of his own body. He fell onto the ground and Minato took the chance to stop him. I sensed Obito’s chakra moving quickly, he was targeting Naruto!

“Naruto! Toad! Look out!” I yelled as Obito almost got them from under ground. Naruto jumped quickly but into Obito’s way. I used my wood style to grab hold of Naruto and dodge Obito’s reach. I let him down as my sage art disappeared. If I just use my wood style Obito will be able to break it easily.

Obito’s body was synchronizing with the power just yet, for now he had no way of controlling it. I looked at Minato. He was going to attack too. I’ll join him but before I could move Obito made his move and used those black rods around him to cut off one of Minato’s arms. I use my rinnegan to stop Obito by pushing him away from us. For now Obito’s goal was the capture Naruto, but did he not know about my beast as well. I wondered if they had to capture Ryuu too to get to the final stage.

“Its no use. I can tell when you guys are creating chakra for attacks. Nothing will take me by surprise,” Obito said with a smirk.

“Ninjutsu won’t work on him, so the only thing are physical attacks. If all things fail then genjutsu, but that will be our last resort,” I told them. By now, I’ve learned that our powers were similar, so all that is left for us is to attack directly. Naruto was exhausted of his chakra and he would need to take time to regenerate his chakra. The second and fourth hokage were no longer as immortal as we thought, one hit of yin and yang ninjutsu and they will no longer be able to come back to life. We can’t afford to lose their manpower and endless chakra. I’ll take the lead to go one on one with Obito.

Gamakichi, the toad Naruto summoned tried to hit Obito with a jutsu, but with the black manipulative jutsu he had it wasn’t easy at all. He could easily protect himself.

“Why are you doing this Obito?” Minato asked.

“Are you lecturing me now Sensei? You’re too late now. Now here you are before me, a pathetic former hokage. Even now you are powerless before me. I have become stronger than a god. You seem so weak,” Obito said. I swallowed my anger, how could he say that? It wasn’t true.

“Brat, stop getting so riled up. I know ninjutsu won’t work on that kid Obito, but taijutsu against him will get you killed. You have one more clone with senjutsu, try using her nature chakra and fight. I have a feeling that sage art jutsus will be affective against him,” Ryu said.

“How am I going to get so close to him. He’s far enough to dodge it easily,” I asked him. I broke the jutsu with my clone and absorbed the nature chakra she had. I felt a hand on my back. It was the second hokage. I got it. With his teleportation jutsu, I will be able to get to Obito in less than a split second.

With his teleportation we transported behind him where I had a fire jutsu enhanced with wind chakra. I sealed the jutsu and hit his back. I had to keep this jutsu going as I push him towards the ground. This way I can minimize his field of vision he had from the sky.

Even if we managed to hit him he healed faster. He was up on his feet once again. Tsk, it won’t be easy to take down Obito, but then again I wouldn’t just stop with this.

“I need to prepare the the Tsukuyomi,” Obito said. He summoned and grew a large massive tree trunk. Four large flowers opened on the trunk. I felt it as I saw each flower open and begin to create a beast bomb. One in each direction.

“We need to send them to the ocean. Every-” I said but Obito threw each his rods and a red crimson barrier erected from them. He was planning on traping us in here with them.

“This world is over.”

Over? I wouldn’t let that happen. I looked around, these barriers weren’t easy to take down but I had to try. If it was true that I was able to do what Pain could then perhaps I would be able to absorb this barrier jutsu with my Rinnegan.

“With each of my clones, I’ll create wooden walls to keep them from going into the villages. We should redirect them to the ocean!” The first hokage said.

“I can transport one of them,” The fourth said. The second hokage could also transport them as well. With that, we’re able to only worry about two of them. Alright lets go! But they can’t do anything until I take down the barrier. I have to concentrate and try to match the chakra I’m taking in.

I placed both hands onto the barrier, and felt a slight tingling sensation. This chakra wasn’t just Obito’s now he was using all the tailed beast chakra inside of him.

“Faster! You have to take this barrier down faster!” Ryuu yelled at me. I was trying my hardest, as I felt the rush of chakra begin to seep into me through my arms. It was a warm wave that washed over my body as the barrier slowly disappeared. Faster. I have to do this faster.

“Yah!” I yelled as I concentrated further into the barrier.

I saw a large flash as the ground rumbled under me. I wasn’t going to let this world end so easily. None of us were. I saw my father create walls with Hashirama Senju as they redirected the beasts bombs away from the villages and to the ocean.

Naruto ws protecting the rest of the shinobi with his chakra once again. The four beast bombs shook the earth to its core. I fell onto my knees as I tried to gather my breath. That kind of barrier wasn’t easy to take in. The aftershock roared far from us, but they were still powerful. Thank god I was able to put them down just in time for the others.

“Nice job kid,” Ryuu said.

The aftermath was destruction, as the tree was torn into pieces. It was damaged but I could still feel its chakra pulsing through it. It certainly wasn’t dead. Obito was still alive, and with that black chakra jutsu around him nothing but sage mode will affect him.

“Take some time to rest, Naruto and I will try to weaken Obito to seal him,” the fourth hokage said. I nodded, as I waited for the sensation of my hands and arm to return. I watched as Minato and Naruto come together in their beast mode to take down Obito with the help of the Second Hokage.

They fought hard but Obito was able to dodge them easily. It was difficult to hit him with that black jutsu protecting him. Much worse, the sensation in my hand weren’t back yet. For now as I wait I gathered Sage chakra within me. I had to be prepared.

I sense Obito’s sudden chakra change as he summoned the ten tails beast from him. The beast burrowed itself into the ground and soon began to take the form of the tree. He wasn’t planning to put us under the Tsukiyomi already? It can’t be possible without all of the tailed beast right.

Its rooted and branches were going after the ninja. I had a very bad feeling about this. One ninja not too far from me was trapped in its grip and I watched as the chakra was suced right out of him. He was a limp fleshless corpse in a matter of seconds.

“Dad!” I yelled as I saw him trying to cut off the branches. I had to stop these roots from coming into contact with the ninja. Naruto and Minato were trapped in their too. I have to get them ot before Obito is able to get to Naruto and Kurama. It was creating a web with its roots to keep the ninja from escaping the crater.

Naruto and Minato can hold on for a bit. I quickly created a fire style shuriken, with the help of Ryuu I created it larger and threw it towards the roots. My jutsu cut through the roots and let some ninja escape. It was fast to regenerate itself.

There were too many things for myself. I quickly created shadow clones.

“Protect everyone at all costs,” I instructed my clones as they went off into different directions. It didn’t matter if I used up all my chakra in this fight, if everyone died now what is the point of saving this world. As my clones took the sage mode, it was cut into a fraction of what I originally had. If anything I have only two minutes left.

I looked back and saw at least ten of these branches coming towards me. So this was the tree that chakra originated from. It was looking to regain all the it “lost.”

I used my own wooden style jutsu to wrap around them and secure them enough that they can no longer move. This went on for what seemed forever until the tree settled down and no longer looked for chakra. There were hundred of ninja that fell to this tree. I swallowed my emotions.

“Shikamaru!” Ino yelled. To my right I saw him, Shikamaru was barely alive. I ran towards him. Above me I saw the five kage come down from the sky. Lady Tsunade and my clone were together. My clone must have told her everything by now.

I kneeled next to Shikamaru, no I can’t let him go too. I placed my hand above his chest and began to transfer some of my chakra to him.

“Just save it-”

I shook my head as I gave him more of my chakra. I couldn’t save Neji but I can save Shikamaru.

“Kiyoko!” Sakura came besides me as well.

“You’re emitting too much chakra. He’s going to be okay,” Sakura advised me. I smiled as I watched his face round once again. It was difficult to control my chakra when my palms were still numb.

“There is no need to keep on going. If you all stop now, you can all be saved now,” Obito yelled from above.

“If-if we don’t so anything we can be saved?” One ninja said with a shaky voice.

“You don’t have to fear and keep enduring anymore. Just come and enter a dream. Somewhere we all can live in peace. There are no wars or death in this dream.”

“Don’t give up! We didn’t join this to just give up. If we fall into this dream into his plan all of it will be in vain! I refuse to live in his dream. I have my own dream and I will not let my family and loved ones fall into his hands,” I yelled. His words couldn’t bring us down. Ninja were stronger than this, I had to be.

I looked around as the ninja around me looked discouraged. I had to do something. I saw a branch beginning to close onto a group of shinobi, if they weren’t going to fight for themselves I will. I quickly used a water style water jutsu and enhanced it with wind chakra Ryuu gave me. I was able to slice through the branches.

“There is no need for you to try to stop the inevitable. With or without the rest of the tailed beast, this jutsu will be casted. No one can stop it now,” Obito said.

“You have fought this far to get here, now is not the time to waver. Naruto Uzumaki, is fighting without stop for all of us even if he is the main target. He’s giving his all for the world that once rejected him. Now we return the strength we should have given him a long time ago. Fear will never bring us together, it never has. Love is strength and as ninja we have our love to our village and ninja way.”

This wasn’t going to stop us. I looked around as, Naruto was giving all of them chakra to fight with. This is how we began our attack, the hokage were finally at the battle field as well. I was relieved to see that they have gotten their spirits back. I took a deep breath as I felt my sensation of my palms return. With these many branches, the one jutsu that would help us would be the thousand hand wood jutsu, but looking around gathering nature chakra would be difficult.

“Create a dome around yourself as you gather chakra, before it would have been difficult because your jutsu would have gotten in the way but because of you Rinnegan you’re fine kid,” Ryuu said. I complied as I sat and created a dome around me. For now I would trust that the ninja could do it themselves. I relaxed quickly and began to gather nature chakra. I could sense that Naruto and Sasuke were trying to fight Obito but he was fast, and managed to grab a hold of them. Before I could go and help them he slammed them into the ground causing a massive shock wave. I have to hurry.

I gathered enough sage chakra for one use and quickly make my way to Naruto and Sasuke.

“Why do you keep getting up and fighting? Is it for yourself? For the village?” Obito asked Naruto. I could see the look in his eyes that he has not completely lost himself to the darkness. If he did he wouldn’t have been asking these questions. He was looking for the answers all of were looking for.

“All of your friends will eventually betray you. In this world love is transformed into hate.You jinchuuriki should know all about hatred. In the past the village have betrayed you. And your love for Jiraiya made you hate. You, Naruto and I are the same. All this suffering will change you, like it did with me,” Obito told us.

“That is where you are wrong Obito. Suffering has changed us but we took it and became stronger. Our suffering and loss made us treasure our friendships and love. We cherish these relationships dearly because we know the suffering. And you are right, some friends or family can betray us, and we don’t know what will happen to the Allied Forces after the war, but I do know that with all of this suffering we are going through right now, we will change. We all share the same pain now. Obito you know the pain of losing someone, if Rin were to see you now do you think she would be proud of you?”

Obito’s demeanor changed when I mentioned her name.

“Don’t mention her name. You talk to her as if you knew her! Kiyoko Hatake, you married garbage. You don’t know anything about me!” Obito was losing his cool.

“I know what kind of person I could have become by looking at you. Kakashi has been atoning for his past. He never stopped thinking about you or Rin. He’ll carry that for the rest of his life. You know how Kakashi feels too Obito. We’ve all lost someone we love to hatred. We can change the world we grew up for the next generation. Put your regrets to lay and join us, Obito. This world can change,” I pleaded with him. I didn't want to kill the man Kakashi once held so dearly. If somehow I can help him put that hatred to rest. I knew I had a small chance when I saw his eyes waver when he looked at Naruto. I knew he saw himself in Naruto and that was enough.
Chapter end notes: Thank you very much for reading!!!! I love all you readers for sticking with me. Let me know what you guys think by commenting!!

Until Next Time!!