TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


S.O.S by Sasaui Uchiha

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't ask about the title. I feel like watching so much Tekking101 has messed with my head. He's a YouTuber by the way. You guys should totally check him out. Anyway, without further ado, another S.O.S installment.
Yes, I am posting another chapter to this. Why? Because there has been some progress made. I doubt it's because they saw this, but oh well. There is more things I wanna say, so I'm saying it.

First off, welcome back to the couple of old faces I've seen randomly appear. You may not have seen this before and may not even read this, but oh well. Just in case, right? I am thrilled when I see the names appear. It's just so nice when I was actually depressed before from the lack of activity. Like I've noticed Fire_and_Ice has reappeared and reviewed this and some of the newer things. Haven't been checking enough to know what all is going on review wise.

Secondly, to the new people if you're reading this. I want to say welcome to you all. You guys weren't here before so you don't know of the decline. Well, if you read the previous chapters, you should know there's a problem.

Now, the real reason for this addition is to tell you all: don't give up. Some of the older readers, I know you've seen some great stuff in the past. Just out of the people I know, I know people used to love Silverwolf1213 and DropDeadThenDance. Perfect example of the decline in these two authors. Silverwolf I know is just busy but she is a good online friend of mine and DropDeadThenDance actually moved to another site because of the lack of activity. Just two of the older, well known examples. Okay, a bit off topic here, but oh well.

Like I've said, I've noticed more of a jump. I think it was close to two pages recently on the Most Recent section. I was so happy about that. That doesn't mean give up though. Keep visiting and keep trying to get others here. Advertise or something. I know Naruto is drawing close to an end with the manga, but that doesn't mean its world must.

Speaking of advertise , just because I love self-advertising, I now of two sites. Of course there's fanfiction writers.webs.com but now there's also otakugathering.webs.com. Feel free to join ^.^

Again, I am putting out the challenge to review this if you care. I noticed there were a lot less reviews than read count. I'm a little sad about that because I am really serious about this, but hey. It's other people's choice, so..... If you've already reviewed you don't have to do so again, by the way.
Chapter end notes: Yay for advertising seeing as I actually did it a couple times in this....