TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 10] LikedPrinter


Summary: Taint is a dangerous poison. Once it begins, it spreads without limit. It will swallow everything in its path if it is not stopped. Such as all poisons, taint begins somewhere.

Uchiha Sasaui only wanted to become a great Konoha kunoichi and make her family proud.

Mokushi Hikaru fought to simply feel what her own heart told her.

Gisei Kataki became caught up in a fate given to him by his family before he was even born.

Ueda Takao wanted to know what it was like to have a soul.

None knew just what the taint had planned for their own paths.
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, General Fiction > Naruto, Het Romance > Fluff, General Fiction > Pre-Series
Characters: Itachi Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, OC, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst
Warnings: AU, Death
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 4 Completed: No
Words: 17313 Read: 4635
Published: 27/06/13 Updated: 24/08/15



Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and only own my ocs and original ideas. 1. Little Lights by Sasaui Uchiha [Reviews - 3] Liked (3868 words)
From this point on, you shall be reading Uchiha Sasaui's beginning of taint.

Also, as a note, this is a "prequel" to Tainted Guardian as it will go through the life of those important to the series. Kind of a way to avoid having lots of flashbacks and things for very important characters. Some have been excluded from the summary actually because of me waiting until after the "sequel" is published and her full team is revealed. Because, you know, I think I'm being sneaky.

7-12-13

2. One Word by Sasaui Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (4753 words)
*peaks out from under a camouflage sheet like Naruto uses* Hello? There’s no mobs with pitch forks, right? *slowly sneaks out* Gosh, I am so sorry. This has taken me eleven extra days to get this out. I could give you an excuse, which is mostly me never really being in the mood to sit down and type until my family and I went on a three hour trip to my aunt’s house and I had no distractions like my boyfriend or the internet and I could just focus on this. Yeah, that boyfriend thing? Apparently there is a downside to having a beau who lives right beside of you – it takes from your writing time.

Anyway, again I feel iffy about this chapter, but that may again be mostly because I’ve written the scenes with Sasaui being a kid about three times now and this is the first time in third PoV and with my writing style now, so I keep getting worried about it for some reason. I’m pretty sure old readers will notice the differences such as the start, but I think besides that there are only a few minor differences that aren’t very noticeable. Also, could you tell me how I’m doing with writing Sasaui’s maturity levels? Because I’m not sure. Not too much action really has happened, and that probably won’t change for a couple of chapters, so please bear with me if you’re new and don’t know the fun stuff coming up.

Um…. I can’t think of too much else to say really, so please read and enjoy. If you don’t mind I’ll take reviews as well. I’m a writer – they’re my food. Or do you want me to starve? *gasps* Fine then. I see how it is. Also, random note – this is my first chapter release for the new year. Fun XD

1-12-14

3. Uchiha Pride by Sasaui Uchiha [Reviews - 1] Liked (5909 words)
Okay, I actually didn't plan on getting this out for a couple of weeks because of how busy I am, but a problem with homework gave me freetime. Anyway, this chapter, like honestly probably most of this arc, will just be set up for relationships (not bf/gf before you jump to that, just friendships and such), personalities, things like that. This is more of a chapter to flesh out Sasaui, and it ended up longer than I planned. I apologize if it drags on a bit or is boring. Also, I end this with a bit of foreshadowing that even those who read the original never had. I just honestly could not figure out any other way to finish this chapter XD. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

12-9-14

4. Murderous Intent by Sasaui Uchiha [Reviews - 0] (2783 words)
I feel like I overuse the above too much this chapter... Anyway, hope you enjoy. Finally getting to drag this away from the cliche it appeared to be. As for the ending of this... All I can ask is for you to trust me XD Also, sorry if it seems too fast for you guys. If so, just tell me.