TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Demon's Reign by narutogod123

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: And here a chapter *troll face*

/Scene change/

Thinking and flashback

/The next Day, Naruto and Tenko's apartment/

"Naruto-San! " Tenko yells At the sleeping Naruto.

Grumbling, Naruto sits up "What..?" he looks at Tenko who is pissed

"Did you know Akumi got through the barrier!?" He questions angrily

Naruto tensed at hearing that name "No! How do you know, did she destroy the Key already!?" He scrambles off the bed looking around the room for fresh clothes while he waited for Tenko's answer.

Tenko starts to paces around the room after Naruto finds his clothes "No she couldn't this world would be destroyed by now, but she called me…"

Naruto sits on the bed "And she said….?"

Tenko stops pacing, and shifts his eyes to the ground in thought "She said "I have a surprise for you two you will find out!" then she hung up.."

The blond sighs and says "Well that can't be good I hope it's not something stupid" he stands up to leave with his clothes in hand and heads to the shower

/ At the school With Kogurasmaru minus Agito/Akito /

Kogurasmaru sit in a circle on the roof during Lunch break, Ikki with a bandage on his face discusses what the team will do with "Bug Eye's" Bike.

"You guys this is going to be awesome! he will think twice about messing with us." The boys all cheered with their leader.

"Hey guys what's with all the cheering." Everyone turns to the direction of the voice and see Naruto and Tenko walking towards them

"Naruto! " They greet with the exception of Buccha who just waves.

"Yo! / Hey. " Naruto and Tenko greets back they sit down in the space Ikki and Kazu make.

"So like I asked what were you all cheering about" Ikki explains what they were going to the guy that beat them yesterday.

Naruto and Tenko laughed hard at their plan when they calm down Naruto speaks "hehehehe That Sound like an awesome plan we are totally going there"

Ikki grins wildly "Awesome we are going after school! "

Naruto feigns disappointment "Aww I thought we could go now I wanted to see that guy's expression."

This time Ikki frowns "I would but my sisters would kick my ass for skipping again."

"Woman.. " Surprisingly it was Tenko who said this and they all laughed at how he grumbled.

Ongiri was the one who questioned him while invading his personal space "Ho Ho it seems you have had woman troubles"

Tenko looked flushed at the mention of his 'women troubles', he scoots away from the group "Sh-Shut up! I don't have any "Woman troubles"! "

Ikki, Kazu, Ongiri, and even Buccha had evil looks on their faces and and attacked him with questions about his sex life

As they ganged up on him he Screamed and reached out his hand for help "NARUTO-SAN! HELP!"

Naruto was laughing his head off at their antics "Sorry Tenko you are on your own!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

While they ganged up on Tenko Naruto calmed down and looked up at the sky 'Today will be interesting but' he paused as he relaxed from the touch of the wind. 'It feels like I will be pissed at the end of the day' (1)

/After School On the Tokyo roads/

Well just like Ikki said they all were going to destroy "Bug eye's" Bike. While Ikki was driving and everyone was clinging to the truck Naruto was in thought 'well I smell Agito around here but why do feel like I want to kill someone?"

/10mins later Random Parking lot/

"You guys are fucking dead!" Naruto tried not to laugh after Ikki smashed "Bug eye's" bike, but now known as Cyclops pointed at Naruto "You, Shut Fuck up It is NOT funny."

Naruto was about to say something but he sensed something familiar …more like Someone familiar.

Everyone froze except Naruto and Tenko who stood silently next to Kazu.

Naruto couldn't give a fuck who the guy was but the girl next to him made his blood boil.

There she stood smiling at only Naruto with a purple dress and black and white striped stocking, she stood 5'5 with black hair and purple eyes and fangs that gleamed dangerously as she smiled her A-Ts were also purple with a white snake design.

"Hello Naruto." She said innocently

Naruto clenched his fist tightly 'THIS BITCH!'

A/n: well that was fun XD

Oh, naruto Tee Hee :3