TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Demon's Reign by narutogod123

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N:Im done! :D but the chapter sucks D: u can try to enjoy but i know u wont D: so yea here it is

Edit: this is not new im just fixing some stuff and replacing chapters so if you read this chapter already then leave and the newest chapters and the old chapters are being rewritten so please be patient ive got the notes and junk and there is a big possibility that i will have a pairing

...

Kogorasumaru and their two new members were just skating and talking amongst themselves. Naruto and Tenko just skates quietly besides them not really bothering to talk. Ikki notices this and decides to start a conversation with them. He skates next to them and says "So um where you guys live" Naruto glanced at him and said" We stay in apartment not far from here." Naruto wasn't really up to talking at the moment, but Ikki thought otherwise. "Cool will come over and give you our team jacket and emblem, oh and Tenko are you going to join the team?" Tenko glanced at Naruto who didn't seem to care about the conversation then he looked back to Ikki and shrugged "I'd rather be on standby since I'm not very good at battling Naruto-san taught me a few things but not really enough to help you guys."

Ikki just nods in response "well me and Ringo's place is around here so ill see you guys later." He says to his team, but before they left Agito announced since he had the body for a while he was going to have some fun. Naruto and Tenko just left to the direction of their apartment and the rest of the team left off in other directions. When Naruto and Tenko got their apartment they went to get ready for the next day.

The next day

"Hey guys what do you think of Naruto being on the team?" Ikki asks his team. Buccha, who is stuffing his face with chips answers with "I don't know what I think of him" he frowns slightly and says "why would one of the top kings even consider helping us like that" "That's exactly what I was thinking" Kazu says "Maybe he is leading you guys to your downfall." A voice says they look around for the source of the voice and they found that it was Agito who said it. This time ikki was the one to say something "Im pretty sure Naruto wouldn't do something like that." Agito ignores him and looks at Ringo who was avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"What about you why aren't you saying anything?" he asks while glaring at her. She just turns her head away from him. He scoffs and says "Well whatever that fucker hasn't been active in years he probably fights like shit now." "What did I tell you about language Shark-chan?" two figures stood behind Agito one was smirking and one was smiling genuinely at them. He was surprised to see Naruto so he backed away slightly. Naruto continues to smirk and says "You should watch what you say Shark-Chan it could get you killed." Surprisingly he didn't sound mad it sounded like he was mocking him. A irritated growl was his only responses.

"Hey Naruto you go to this school?" Ikki asks. Naruto puts a finger over his chin and says "Hmm lets see I have the school uniform, I have the books, and I have my school schedule. So yea I'm pretty sure I go this school." "Geez you don't have to be a asshole about it Naruto" Ikki grumbles. Naruto smiles innocently "I don't know what you're talking about." Tenko sighs and hits Naruto in the back of the head "Ow! Tenko what was that for!" Naruto yells while rubbing his head "Oh sorry reflex." He starts to glare at Tenko while yelling "Reflex my ass danmit you got some arm." Tenko smiles gratefully and says "why thank you." "That wasn't a fucking compliment!"

While they were arguing ikki and his friends were watching them with their sweat dropped. They finally stopped arguing when their teacher came in and they took their seats to start the day. For the most part the first part of the day was enjoyable. Well… for the boys anyway somehow all of the girl's clothes dissolved off their bodies during fourth hour and the girls started panicking and running around looking for clothes. The boys were on them like leeches they don't know what happened to cause this but all they saw was a blond blur going past them.

Lunch Time: The School Roof

"HaHaHaHa! Oh man I couldn't help but do it Tenko it was too funny." Naruto was literally rolling on the floor laughing his ass at what he had done it was so worth it. "Dude Naruto you have to show me how you did that." Onigiri asks who was practically groveling at his feet. Naruto smiles and says "it's a secret." "Aw come on can you give me a little hint?" the still smiling Naruto just says "Sorry I am the only who that can do it anyway." Onigiri sits back down looking disappointed. "Who cares if you can't use the technique it's useless anyway." An annoyed voice says "Geez shark-chan don't get your panties in a bunch it's not our fault you wanted to see naked men instead." Naruto says while dodging a rock "Fuck you."

Naruto just smirks at him and turns his attention to Buccha and says "You said you wanted to discuss something with us?" Buccha nods and says "There has been a lot of teams that have been disbanding for some reason." "Yea I've noticed that too" Naruto says while glancing at Agito. "Who cares the most important thing is that we need gather more area!" exclaims Kazu. "Oh I have the perfect place to claim." Ongiri says with a perverted grin. He gets out his map to the city and points at a woman's bathhouse "this is the area we will claim." Every one agrees except Agito and Ikki who staring off into space. "Agito you have to help out capture this area tonight!" Ongiri exclaims and the only answer he gets is "Fuck off."

"Actually I can't help you guys tonight anyways I'm kind of busy" Naruto says while getting standing up." Ongiri grumbles but says "Fine we will let you slide this time Naruto but next time your coming with us." "Alright" before naruto is about go he walks to ikki "Hey Crow-san you haven't said a lot are okay?" he asks with true concern. Ikki had a distance look but answer with "Its nothing" Naruto just sighs and says "Let's go Tenko" not waiting on him he walks out of sight with Tenko not far behind.

Naruto's and Tenko's apartment at night

"We are going to track Agito right Naruto-san?" Tenko says while putting on his A-Ts and white mask "Right" he says while putting on his black mask. "And you need keep up Tenko" "Hai" with that said they both disappear

With Agito

"You're the one who is getting rid of the teams?" the defeated rider questions. Agito grins manically at him and says "And remember the team who did it to you it is Kogorasumaru!" after he says that the rider loses consciousness "Geez Shark-chan there are other ways to get attention." A voice said in a mocking tone. Agito didn't have to look to see who it was "Naruto…" he just turned around and saw two figures with black long trench coats and one had a black mask and the other had a white one "Shark-chan your motives for is probably an interesting one" Agito was about to respond but he found himself slammed into a wall by the figure with the black mask. Said figure had his hand on Agito's neck "but at the moment I don't give a danm why you are doing this." He applies a little pressure to his neck and whispers "But I hope its something you don't regret Shark-chan" he lets go of him and skates to the figure with the white mask "See you tomorrow Agito-san" the one with white mask says and follows the other figure into the darkness.

A/N:lol i probably got alot of mistakes in this chapter but i dont care im DONE! and i love how i made the last part so serious it was fun this chapter still sucked :/ but yea R&R