TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Demon's Reign by narutogod123

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own naruto or air gear they belong to Masashi Kishimoto and Ito Ōgure

A/N:Hey im back ok I need to say something in truth I didn't expect anyone to read my story it surprised me that I had reviews evern though it wasn't that many but the I looked the alerts and favorites and that inspired me to keep writing. Oh and my cousin is writing a story called raining blood ill put the link up on my profile and if anyone can help me on writing my story I seriously need help with proof reading and character devolpment but anyways enjoy the chapter.

Team Kogorasumaru was staring at the boy who just saved their team in awe. They didn't know what to say a random kid with blond hair just helped them win a match without breaking a sweat. Naruto was looking bored like nothing just happened.

"Ikki who the hell is that?" asks Kazu

Ikii just continues to stare at the and says "I don't know." Then he starts smiling and says "Well it doesn't matter because we are still in this battle!" With that said Kogarasumaru started cheering for their victory. After a few moments of cheering they watched as the boy that helped them approach their team and as soon as Naruto was in front of them Ikki was the first to speak.

"Hey man thanks for helping us you really saved our asses my name is Ikki by the way."

Naruto nodded and said "The names Naruto and I already knew your name everybody has been talking about you."

"Heh I knew people would hear about me I'm just that awesome."

"don't get so cocky boy you won't get anywhere with that attitude." Naruto said with irritation in his voice he had always hated cocky people.

"Who the hell are you calling boy pipsqueak Im older than you."

Naruto just turned head another direction and mumbled "You wish..."

"Hey blondie!" Naruto turned his head to look at a blue haired kid with a eyepatch over his left eye "you are a king aren't you?" he asked

There was a silence unitl Naruto started smiling and said "Yea what of it?" in a mocking tone.

Agito frowned at his tone but continued his questions "Which king are you I know plenty of kings but I haven't seen you before…" Naruto's expression showed fake hurt and he said "oh im hurt Shark-chan how could you not know who I am I thought we were great friends."

"How can we have been great friends if we never fucking knew each other!"

"Language Shark-chan you know I was just kidding."

"Just answer my fucking question!"

"Well fine ill answer your question." Naruto pauses and starts grinning and says

"I'm the Demon King"

Ringo and Agito was the only one that were showing surprise the rest of the team were confused at their expression. Ikki was the first to ask "What is the big deal that he is the demon king?" Ringo was quiet and biting her lip but Agito was the one who spoke up.

"The Demon King was the strongest king that ever existed they say that he controls all Demons to use their abilities in battle he couldn't be defeated in by anyone only kings can actually put up a fight…"

Now everyone was looking at the blond with surprise, respect, and some fear. The part about him controlling demons can have anyone on edge.

"Well you have most of the right good job." Naruto said while clapping his hands quietly.

"But you guys need to get back to the battle you shouldn't pay attention to me so much."

"Uhh right." Ikki says while turning back to his team then he says "Come on guys lets kick their asses!"

The team was cheering except for Agito who kept staring at Naruto

"All right Kazu you're going next."

At first Kazu wasn't sure he wanted to go so Agito said he would and that Agito was mocking him saying that he was too scared to go. That got Kazu to race and Naruto had to admit he was pretty fast for a newbie and his opponent couldn't catch up. It was a quick victory but the match Naruto was waiting to see was about to begin.

"Good luck 'Sky King'" Naruto says to Ikki he nods in response and he approaches the starting line.

The leader of the Saber Tigers took off her shirt and helmet and just left her bra. Naruto already knew what she was trying to do she was going to distract him with her body to win not fair but a win is win I guess. The leader was riding backwards to show her front side for awhile it worked but Ikki stopped ogling her and won the match which resulted in her bra popping off. Naruto was trying his best to hide his nose bleed even he can't help himself. Team Kogorasumaru started cheering loudly happy they won their first match.

Naruto started walking walking over to Tenko who was smiling at him and when Naruto got in front he said "Naruto-san he did pretty good for his first match didn't he?"

Naruto nods and says "Let's go congratulate them on their victory just to be nice." And with that said Naruto starts to walk toward the team with Tenko following close behind. When they got in front of them Naruto was first to speak "good job Crow-san that was a impressive victory I have to admit." He says while holding out his hand.

Ikki takes his hand and shakes it while grinning sheepishly

"Heh heh thanks that means a lot."

Then Naruto lets go of his hand and turns back to Tenko and says "Well Tenko we had our fun lets be on our way." Naruto and started walking away but they didn't get far.

"Wait!" Ikki calls out

They both turn back to ikki and Naruto asks "What is it?"

Ikki looked hesitant to say anything but he finally asked "Could you join…. Join my team!" he quickly looked down scared what his answer would be.

Naruto paused for a second and glanced at Tenko who waiting for his answer also. Then Naruto started smiling "Sure ill join your team it will probably be fun." Ikki looked up quickly after he said that and didn't look nervous anymore. He was extrealy happy that he agreed the team is going to be awesome. Kogarasumaru was surprised that Naruto agreed but Ringo was acting nervous when he said yes.

"Naruto you're the best I know you won't regret this!"

Then team Kogorasumauru started walking away except for Ringo who stood in the same spot. Naruto took the chance to whisper in her ear and saying "You didn't tell him did you?" when she didn't respond he said in a dark voice "You know you will regret it later and if you don't ill make you…"

With that said Naruto started walking off toward the team with Tenko following behind. After a few moments Ringo finally ran to catch up with them. But she already was staring to regret not telling.

A/N: and that's it I hope you enjoyed it well I wrote a longer chapter like you guys asked and there is more to come and now I have watch what they did after their first match cause I completely forgot XD now I will start on the next chapter cya later fav and review :3